forum

Is there any way to prevent the combo from being displayed ?

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Shatofu
Hey :-)
When I try to full combo a song, I have a big stress problem with the combo that makes me do many mistakes (like when i reach 200+ combo, i become very stressed and i play not as good as i do normally). So i would like to disable the combo from being displayed.
If you have any solution, it really would be amazing
Thank in advance
Shatofu
IppE
Make the score letters invisible in your skin. This will also hide accuracy and score thats displayed, but who cares about those anyway.
Mofu kun
Feel free to close thread now.
B1rd
You will probably notice you're on a large combo even without the combo counter. IMO you should just get over your nerves, just play he song naturally and don't worry about missing notes.
AmberLynx

IppE wrote:

Make the score letters invisible in your skin. This will also hide accuracy and score thats displayed, but who cares about those anyway.
Either that, or if you still want the other parts displayed,
you can always block it out instead.

I lessened the opacity a little so you can see what it's covering.
The only stagnant thing in the playfield is scorebar-bg.png, so you can expand it to fit the whole field and add an image or sth above the combo area to hide it.
Of course, only use it if you don't mind seeing a huge block there~
Janioszek
Just put a stick note on your computer screen, just where combo is. You don't have to thank me.
Witch Mercy

Janioszek wrote:

Just put a stick note on your computer screen, just where combo is. You don't have to thank me.
Lollllllllllllllll...
Lewder
stop trying so hard you're shit at this game anyway
we're all shit at this game the only people who succeed are the ones who stop trying
Janioszek
dkun
Pretty sure the solutions provided are a-ok.

For future reference, please use the correct forum. -> t/127544
GenoClysm

Janioszek wrote:

no....
dkun
woops forgot to click lock