Gray Veyron wrote:Hi, From my Modding Form. Oh, you modded my formuu :333 :3[> Normal <]
- 00:25:629 (5) - Curve this slider for symmetry with the next curved slider, and a bit of Blanket on the circle (3). was supposed to be parallel... but i did something else that fit better :3
- 00:27:476 (2,5) - Bad overlap, or on purpose? dsf
- 00:34:860 (2) - Unsharpen this slider, since it's between some soften/curved sliders. 00:36:707 (5) - was supposed to be sharp actually
- 00:46:860 (5) - This slider is almost under the healthbar. Try moving it somewhere else(not talking about a jump, okay?) moved a little lower
- 00:50:553 (3,1,1) - I think stacking like this is sometimes boring, make a triangle formation here. stacking is the best way for emphasis, otherwise it would be the same as the rest of the early section :/
- 00:51:476 (1) - Remove NC, The song track is still the same.
- 01:05:322 (4,1) - Same as 00:27:476 (2,5) - changed slightly. still a bit of an overlap, but it was supposed to be there
- 01:09:937 (4) - , 01:12:706 (5) - Stack? uhkay
- - Great diff anyway! no suggestions.
[> Hard <]
- 00:56:091 (1,2,3,4) - Make a square or diamond formation, also, Curve the slider (4). shape is fine as is imo, but i realized that the previous slider that's a reflection of 4 was curved, so i uncurved it. it's meant to be straight
- 00:58:860 (3) - I suggest to keep this slider curve instead of sharp-curved slider for blanket. eh
- 01:07:399 (2) - Move this circle to x:396|y:304, it's kinda close from the current one, but this will flow a triangle formation. fine imo. not meant to be a triangle really
- 01:08:553 (5,5) - Stack? such a large gap that it's not really necessary
- 01:10:860 (1,2,3,4) - Weird flow here, just move the slider (4) down, for a zig-zag flow. i thought it was fine, but did that anyway
- 01:21:014 (3,2) - A little overlap there. can't exactly do anything about that
- 01:34:860 (1) - Remove NC, The song track is likely the same. SV change
- 01:44:552 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8) - Nice pattern, but such pure hits like this might tire players. Remove some circles and add at least one or two sliders. supposed to be the exact opposite of 01:42:706 (1,2,3,4) -
- 01:49:629 (4,5,6,7) - Make this as a 1/4 slider, You never did this on the other parts. asdf
- - Another great diff! no suggestions..
[> Insane <]
- 00:09:015 (2,3) - A jump on start of track? you've made a diamond here, but just make a square instead. did...something
- 00:15:015 (6,1,2) - Weird spacing here. made 1 further away
- 00:51:476 (1) - Same reason on the previous diff. Remove NC 'cause it's still the same track. on an sv change like that? o.o
- 01:06:707 (1) - ^ ^
- 01:07:515 (3,5,6) - Overlap, Make a triangle here like what you did on other parts. not really that significant. you'll never see it ingame since you're looking more towards 4, which is on the other side of the screen
- 01:13:976 (7,8) - Likely and overlap, move them away for blanket, and a bit of jump. wut. they're 1/4 away from each other, so a blanket would be really weird
- - Again~ no suggestion.
I was wondering in this song track's chorus on 01:21:937 -, The Track's BPM changed here, around 260BPM. You can keep the current BPM if you want. This is just my suggestion. pretty sure it's teh same bpm. the guitar thing i'm following hasn't changed from the previous section (except that it's louder), so doubling bpm wouldn't make much sense
Good Luck! ty :3