forum

zirconmusic - Nuclear Flash (Mega Man 2)

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Niko
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on 20 marca 2011 at 22:17:54

Artist: zirconmusic
Title: Nuclear Flash
Source: Mega Man 2
Tags: newgrounds megaman remix Galkan92 Zircon
BPM: 182
Filesize: 9747kb
Play Time: 03:36
Difficulties Available:
  1. Easy (2,69 stars, 186 notes)
  2. Galkan's Normal (3,64 stars, 219 notes)
  3. Hard (4,98 stars, 455 notes)
Download: zirconmusic - Nuclear Flash
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------
One year old map, revived and fixed so don't expect much from it :<

Normal difficulty by Galkan92
Skin: Mega osu! X v1.1 By DuoDynamo

Mods by: James,Lesjuh,fartownik,rEdo,ZLOdeuka,Kiddo-Kun,yeahyeahyeahhh,Antu Villegas,xierbaliti,Zelos,IceBeam applied. Thanks.
Kamushi
Ok. Widzę, że podałem tobie zły offset. Żebyś już się nie musiał męczyć bo to twoja pierwsza mapa - łap poprawioną wersję. Tam jeszcze usunąłem kilka beatów bo nie współgrały. Już możesz normalnie na białych i czerwonych stawiać uderzenia :P.

Download: zirconmusic - Nuclear Flash (Mega Man 2) (niko8rs) [Hard].osu
Lybydose
revived
Galkan
I've sent you my diff and proposed some suggestions already (vent mod, lol). Apply them!

+Star.
James
hard:
diff reminds me of older maps... long sliders, no hitsounds, etc.. i didnt say its bad ok?
add bg pls.
dont be just focused on following one beat, use the other ones (bass, drum, synth, etc)
no need to have a long break and then after the break you just put one spinner. its stupid.

normal:
normal doesnt look like normal..
dont be just focused on following one beat, use the other ones (bass, drum, synth, etc)
yeah same comment, i know. but its true

add a EZ diff pls..
Galkan

James wrote:

normal:
normal doesnt look like normal..
yeah same comment, i know. but its true
Firstly it was supposed to be [Normal+] but finally I decided to make just [Normal].
James
its fine, but make an easy if you guys want to get this map ranked.
ShaggoN
Blue: Sugestion. Not necessary, but should take good effects.
Green: Notification or cosmetic thing. May, but don't have to be fixed.
Orange: Should be fixed.
Red: Have to be fixed.

General
  1. Dodaj Galkan92 do tagów w każdym diffie
  2. Ten reverse arrow nie jest wyśrodkowany w obrazie. Masz to dobry.
[Galkan's Normal]
  1. 01:10:052 (1) - Zdejmij new combo.
  2. 01:33:124 (1) - ^ i tu 01:33:783 (1) - ^
  3. 03:06:096 (1) - ^
  4. 03:21:920 (1) - ^
eee...troche to za mocne jak na Normal

[Hard]
  1. Ustaw taki sam offset jak u RockeT'a
  2. Ustaw kolory kółek (najlepiej te same co ma RockeT, bo ten sam background jest) bo standardowe np. mojego skina zlewają się z BG co nie jest fajne.
  3. 01:14:335 (1,1) - Zdejmij new combo.
  4. 01:17:467 (9) - A tu dodaj.
  5. 01:24:555 (5) - Tu dodaj, 01:28:017 (1) - a tu zdejmij
  6. 01:37:742 (8) - Tu dodaj, 01:38:236 (1) - a tu zdejmij :3
  7. 03:10:379 (1,1) - Zdejmij, aaa.
Aaaaaa ta piosenka. Ide se zagrać w Megamana <3
Galkan
Uh. Changes made before ShaggoN's post, hopefully those were only new combo changes. I just forgot to update :3

Download: zirconmusic - Nuclear Flash (Niko-) [Galkan's Normal].osu
Bestelle
Oh god, the skin, it hurts my eyes.
But the song is sooo good.
Galkan
Few changes.

BTW, check everything, 'cause now map cannot be imported. Are you sure you put up skin correctly? Nevermind.

Sigillum
звезда
Xgor
I barely looked at this map but I'm too lazy to mod this right now but I notice something mayor you should do something about....

...Have you asked for permission to use the megaman X skin.... Otherwise DO IT.
You shouldn't take others skin and use it in maps without their permission.

Also add in the health bar colour as the HP bar looks goddamn awful like it is right now.

(No kd for this post.)
Galkan

Xgor wrote:

I barely looked at this map but I'm too lazy to mod this right now but I notice something mayor you should do something about....

...Have you asked for permission to use the megaman X skin.... Otherwise DO IT.
You shouldn't take others skin and use it in maps without their permission.

Also add in the health bar colour as the HP bar looks goddamn awful like it is right now.

(No kd for this post.)
*facedesk*

For what even would he give you kudosu for?
And yes, we asked of course for permission to use this skin but why the heck you tell us to modify it if it's not ours? Tell this to DuoDynamo.

Next time if you're going to point any "major" problem like this one you did, please first ask a mapper or skinner by pm.
Xgor

Galkan92 wrote:

*facedesk*

For what even would he give you kudosu for?
And yes, we asked of course for permission to use this skin buWhy the heck you tell us to modify it if it's not ours? Tell this to DuoDynamo.

Next time if you're going to point any "major" problem like this one you did, please first ask a mapper or skinner by pm.
*sigh*

Here's the problem.
SPOILER
First look at this pic.

Then on this
First one is this map, Second one is one of the pictures from the skin.

You can clearly see that the HP bar fill is completely different, the skin has it skinned but this map has the default HP-colour and it clashes badly to that bar.

Sure, there is more important stuff but I can't stand seeing the HP bar like that.

Also I seen skins used w/o permission way too often so I wanted to make sure and kudosu given like nothing, that's why I posted that.
Topic Starter
Niko

Xgor wrote:

Oops, failed when copying the skin D:

fixed
Mizu_banned
bg xDD
star ;)
Lesjuh
Remove .osb file!
Scorebar is too large, it overlaps the score!

Easy
Slider velocity is pretty fast, consider setting it to 1.0 and change the spacing to make it easier.

Normal
ALOT unsnapped objects! Resnap them!
00:44:168 (3) - Space further from previous object
00:54:470 (4,5) - ^
03:24:140 (6) - blue tick?
03:25:047 (4) - Spacing?

This difficulty is also a bit on the hard side. It's in the many return sliders and some 1/2 streams. I think you could go easy on those for a bit.

Hard
ALOT unsnapped objects! Resnap them!
Approach rate +1 to make it easier for players to read
01:32:467 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11,12,13,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11,12,13,14) - DIFFICULTY SPIKE + Ugly overlapping stream
03:15:321 - Kiai time should end here so it's just as long as the first kiai section.
03:23:893 - This break really doesn't fit here. Fill it up!

That's it!
Galkan

Lesjuh wrote:

Normal
This difficulty is also a bit on the hard side. It's in the many return sliders and some 1/2 streams. I think you could go easy on those for a bit.

it's still too hard. I lowered difficulty of this 2 times already ó.ó'

Topic Starter
Niko

Lesjuh wrote:

Scorebar is too large, it overlaps the score!
Well, I didn't make the skin. At fullscreen it's ok but in editor or in lower resolutions it overlaps :|.

Btw, lots of unsnapped objects are because I don't like using the most precise grid so I did the map on grid level 2. Do I have to resnap almost every hitcircle ? :cry:
show more