Mar's and Jekate's Modding Queue [NM & M4M] [Std & Ctb]

posted
Total Posts
107
show more
Topic Starter
-[ Asuna ]-

CDFA wrote:

http://osu.ppy.sh/s/137855

thwag
Edit : okay i'll check it.. Finished

1/1 NM & 0/2 M4M

Need 1 M4M for re-open..
toybot
Topic Starter
-[ Asuna ]-

toybot wrote:

pls mod! :Dhttps://osu.ppy.sh/s/172392
My mod: https://osu.ppy.sh/s/172967
Thanks!
Toybot Finished
CDFA Finished

So tried for today.. maybe i'm not so to re-open today.. maybe
complete the slot of M4M and I'll will Re-open

1/1 NM & 1/2 M4M
Perfection
M4M
Mod my map: t/165510
I will mod this map: t/207101
thanks
Topic Starter
-[ Asuna ]-

Kurapika wrote:

M4M
Mod my map: t/165510
I will mod this map: t/207101
thanks
Okay i'll check..

1/1 NM & 2/2 M4M

Closed
Jekate
hi, I start to take request from this queue, please be gentle :oops:

Open: 1 NM and 2 M4M

read my rules on first page

M4M map: https://osu.ppy.sh/s/165206
samplefish
Hey jkt!

I'd love an NM for this map.

I hope its not a problem posting in the same queue twice, but for different people. Haha.

Anyways, heres my map!

https://osu.ppy.sh/s/172662

I hope you enjoy it, and as always, thanks!
Jekate

samplefish wrote:

Hey jkt!

I'd love an NM for this map.

I hope its not a problem posting in the same queue twice, but for different people. Haha.

Anyways, heres my map!

https://osu.ppy.sh/s/172662

I hope you enjoy it, and as always, thanks!
accept, for a starter is ok. We'll up date the rules later

Open: 2 M4M


M4M map: https://osu.ppy.sh/s/165206
Topic Starter
-[ Asuna ]-
Okay.. i have free time..

Re-Open this Queue but only Ctb for my round

1/1 NM & 0/2 M4M for Jekate's Round

0/1 NM & 0/2 M4M only Ctb for my round


Edit : Don't forget my Rule this in 2nd page..
luxoDeh
`3`
https://osu.ppy.sh/s/165391
mod for the ctb diff
tHANKS :)
Topic Starter
-[ Asuna ]-

luxoDeh wrote:

`3`
https://osu.ppy.sh/s/165391
mod for the ctb diff
tHANKS :)
D; where is your BG.. okay i'll check it

Marinska wrote:

Okay.. i have free time..

Re-Open this Queue but only Ctb for my round

1/1 NM & 0/2 M4M for Jekate's Round

0/1 NM & 0/2 M4M only Ctb for my round

Re-Open M4M for Std & Ctb

Edit : Don't forget my Rule this in 2nd page..
JustinSONE
`3`
Apink - Mr. Chu
https://osu.ppy.sh/s/175888

Standard Normal/Hard
Thanks!
Topic Starter
-[ Asuna ]-

JustinSONE wrote:

`3`
Apink - Mr. Chu
https://osu.ppy.sh/s/175888

Standard Normal/Hard
Thanks!
Okay.. let's check

Marinska wrote:

luxoDeh wrote:

`3`
https://osu.ppy.sh/s/165391
mod for the ctb diff
tHANKS :)
D; where is your BG.. okay i'll check it Finished


Okay... now
1/1 NM & 0/2 M4M for my Round and Jkate's Round
Topic Starter
-[ Asuna ]-
Maybe now...
Time to

Special Round

0/1 NM & 0/2 M4M for Ctb Plz Read the Rule

0/1 NM & 0/2 M4M for Std

add new map for M4M so..
plz check the Rule

Jkate's Round keep
1/1 NM & 0/2 M4M
Loooctav
https://osu.ppy.sh/s/174328
CTB Please
Thank you <3
Squigly
Atsuro
Topic Starter
-[ Asuna ]-

atsuro0 wrote:

std mod request
https://osu.ppy.sh/s/166137
" `3` "
my bg: http://puu.sh/8PkGv.jpg
okay.. just atsuro0's map.. accepted..

sry for squigly and ThoomyyxD because didn't read the rule..

Edit : now 1/1 NM & 0/2 M4M for Std and 0/1 NM & 0/2 M4M for Ctb
Serena-
ctb mod request `3`

Kayano Ai - Oracion

bg

thx in advance!
Topic Starter
-[ Asuna ]-

Serena- wrote:

ctb mod request `3`

Kayano Ai - Oracion

bg

thx in advance!
i'll check and mod it to night

okay now

1/1 NM for Std and Ctb & 0/2 M4M for Std and Ctb too
show more
Please sign in to reply.

New reply