forum

How have you progressed since graphs started 90 days ago?

posted
Total Posts
show more
ditzix
From 491841 to 48544, and the 90 days are not over yet.

I feel it is not a bad progress by any margin and feel that in a week or two, i'll start jumping like a mainiac in ranks. My speed and acc are getting better with each passing day.
-Quiet-

GoldenWolf wrote:

Furbylicious wrote:

> Dat 13337
> Dat tablet spike
quite the curved "spike" though
It was a spike, then I had to slack off because of school ^^. It is only logical that I am not gaining ranks as fast as I was though, and besides, I suck at this game :3
Alheak

Getting there... it's the same climb since July, kinda slacking now.

I must keep training!
Nathan
ZenithPhantasm
Downhill since August 2014 :D
SomeLoli

I could probably increase a lot if I just kept doing normals with mods. Been enjoying insanes now though which I pass, but never fc. :cry:
buny

had an urge to farm some pp, got bored tho

still playing very inactively, about 20 mins a day avg ;(
SnowflakeStreet

slow and steady
xGx

Insyni

Insyni wrote:

Seven Months Ago:

Four Months Ago:

Is it even possible to pass 50k?
I Give Up

KukiMonster wrote:

Here's an update. The top image is from almost 2 and a half months ago, the bottom one is current, as you can see by the rank #.

Noffy

Insyni wrote:

Insyni wrote:

Seven Months Ago:

Four Months Ago:

Is it even possible to pass 50k?

No.
Stoneybeans

steady decline
Rio-

perfect timing
Xayne

Got seriously into Osu a little less than when the graph started apparently. Went from 250k+ to 38k in about 45 days or so. Still haven't really hit a wall. Funny how you can see where I didn't play so much in that little plateau. Gotten to the point where I'm S'ing 4-4.3 star maps. New mouse helped a lot.
lilelf29
What happens when you stop playing normals with DT for PP and actually start playing to improve:

You plateau lol.
Xayne

lilelf29 wrote:

What happens when you stop playing normals with DT for PP and actually start playing to improve:

You plateau lol.
I'd say that's more person to person. I think I've played like 4-5 DT songs ever and never really hit a plateau.
lilelf29

Xayne wrote:

lilelf29 wrote:

You plateau lol.
I'd say that's more person to person. I think I've played like 4-5 DT songs ever and never really hit a plateau.
Yeah it is person to person, my improvement rate so far has been very slow ^.^
D e s

so far so good. i should draw a smiley with the graph
xasuma

A little stuck, but I have the feeling I should improve it pretty soon.