forum

Post a video of your facecam while playing osu!

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Canneh
As the title already takes it away, let's go for it :].

Just in advance, we all want to keep the thread clean of any discrimination or anything in that matter, right? It is all about the joy of watching the people and laughing with them, nothing else. If you feel like showing off your internet balls, do it somewhere else, thanks <3.

To start it off, here is mine:

Imamoto
There we go :D

cptnXn

imamoto best
Jenny
wow I look bad without my glasses

..and seing without them is hard too
xasuma
I think this belongs under the general discussion forum.
Pacemaker

xasuma wrote:

At the same time it's gameplay related, might as well leave it here?
Rewben2

Pacemaker wrote:

xasuma wrote:

This forum is to "Discuss your scores, strategies etc. Challenge people. Anything about playing osu!" I wouldn't consider a facecam video in this category.
AegisFTW

Pacemaker wrote:

xasuma wrote:

It's probably better off in general. I can understand live plays focused on hands or eyes, but face cams are pushing it...It just seems like a glorified way to show what you look like.

I really don't understand why people want to show off there face at all when most of the time someone's face doesn't change most of the time, how can anyone find this interesting? Not to mention when the face cam takes cam takes up more than 1/4 of someone's screen, that shit makes my blood boil
CookEasy
3:40 nachts gg ich hab mein make up vergessen sorry..
Soarezi

Jenny wrote:

wow I look bad without my glasses

..and seing without them is hard too
Hayy gir.... oh shit..
Topic Starter
Canneh

AegisFTW wrote:

I really don't understand why people want to show off there face at all when most of the time someone's face doesn't change most of the time, how can anyone find this interesting? Not to mention when the face cam takes cam takes up more than 1/4 of someone's screen, that shit makes my blood boil
If you read the info about "why" etc. you'd know that it is all for fun and noticed by now, that most of us got pretty weird faces while playing. I agree that it might be in the wrong category but I didn't know where else to put it so I am just waiting for a mod/admin to move it. Don't be so strict-minded, it is only about the "fun factor", nothing else :].
Rewben2

Soarezi wrote:

Hayy gir.... oh shit..

lmao 10/10

Also, this is why you don't facecam: http://stream1.gifsoup.com/view6/201401 ... lewa-o.gif
Jonimay
Hue.

Xaffy
TIL Germans like facecams.
marshallracer

Xafnia wrote:

TIL Germans like facecams.
yes, kinda

I'll post one in a few hours aswell
-Soba-
are americans allowed to post facecams as well :c?
Cubex
(^:

Topic Starter
Canneh

-Soba- wrote:

Why are you even asking? ♥
-Soba-

Canneh wrote:

-Soba- wrote:

Why are you even asking? ♥
because so many germanssssssss lol I'm not sure if I want to break the chain lol
Nanasaki-
Here we go. :D
Mania. ^.^
AmaiHachimitsu
Yauxo
I guess I'll throw one in as well (tomorrow though, its too late to do one now ;w;)
Hail the 5+ year old webcam I never use \o/

Also, this thread is now owned by #german by the looks of it. Where are you people from <insert any other country here>? ._.
Topic Starter
Canneh
I really don't mind anyone else posting someting and so far I was pretty surprised that even more people would make a video like that :). Imamoto still wins the best prize for best face and cptnXn at some points :DD (not that there is a ranking or some shiet like that, just wanna state my opinion so far). Glad some people kind of like it :3.
Jenny
idk I don't have breasts or anything
Eren Yaeger

Yauxo wrote:

I guess I'll throw one in as well (tomorrow though, its too late to do one now ;w;)
Hail the 5+ year old webcam I never use \o/

Also, this thread is now owned by #german by the looks of it. Where are you people from <insert any other country here>? ._.
I'll post one when I get home, it'll be a shitty Hard DT but it should be good enough ^o^
Cubex
I like to see how big this thing apparently gets. (:
Taadashi
I would do this, but I don't own a webcam. ;_;
marshallracer

DirectX is giving me a headache, we should all focus more on OpenGL

Cubex does the hottest hitsounds
-Soba-

GERMAN COMBO BREAK
John Cena

-Soba- wrote:

GERMAN COMBO BREAK
That is literally the perfect song to play. I can see the stress in your eyes, it's amazing!
winber1

-Soba- wrote:

GERMAN COMBO BREAK
10/10

would watch again
Cubex

-Soba- wrote:

GERMAN COMBO BREAK
i came
Topic Starter
Canneh
u god de potencil man :^]