forum

Cherry MX Red Hitsounds

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
haxb0x
The Mechanical keyboard hitsounds you've been waiting for!

These top-of-the-range Cherry MX RED hitsounds are just the thing for every mechanical keyboard lover and also for those who are still using their mom's old rubberdome keyboard and dream about having a mechanical keyboard one day!

But wait no more! Here they are!

In their whole 16 KHz glory!

Special thanks go to Corsair and Cherry Corp for sponsoring these hitsounds, as well as to family and friends for all the moral support!
Very special thanks to the Tab and Backspace keys for making a special appearance in these hitsounds!

To install these awesome hitsounds, you need only to extract the .zip file into your favourite skin's folder inside the osu\skins directory and you're done!

Update 20th May 2014: Having already bagged in at least 300 million Zimbabwe Dollars with many more millions to come, we have decided to bring you yet another update in the form of Taiko hitsounds! These hitsounds will surely to make any Taiko player wonder how they have managed to live without them! These hitsounds can be found in the Version 4.567 along with the normal ones.

OLD UPDATES
Update 15th May 2014: Due to high popularity and Cherry Corp realizing the potential millions of Zimbabwe Dollars to be made from these hitsounds, they have provided me with a Spacebar key and additional sponsoring to give the sounds an overall improvement! After making the modifications were so impresssed that they decided to call it the Version 3.36!

Click the link below to download the Version 4.567!
http://puu.sh/8TZDN.zip

Click the link below to download the Version 3.36!
http://puu.sh/8MDC6.zip

Click the link below to download the Version 1.0!
http://puu.sh/8KzhH.zip
dippidy
This is really weird but you've actually done a pretty good job. Seems like a nice novelty to use once in a while.
Rise_old_1
Kore wa nan desu ka..... SUGOIi(!!!) Seriously good job though new hitsounds definetly, really accurate and quite what I was secretly looking for >:D
Lust
Revolutionary idea!
Akio
Demmon
Since my kb has Cherry MX Red, I'll have a double sound? Ahah, i need to try
GitahMuttan
lol will surely try.
[ Yume Hime ]
amazing hitsounds <3
Ayesha Altugle
using it in my own pro skin with some hitsound replaced by me,

You forget the drum hitsounds too
Tikara
Very nice hitsounds :D
FrzR
Nice hitsounds. Especially the Spinner. TAKATAKATAKATAKATAKATAKATAK!

Keep it up. Can you do other switch colors as well? lol
Kato
Is it me or does the combo break sound like someone letting out a huge fart
Hikaros
THIS IS SO BEAUTIFUL!!!! had to use caps lol the sounds are so beautiful <3

Do you happen to have Blue switches? O:
OsuMe65
This is quite some novelty out there...

Will try it next time 'coz I'm sleepy
FlyingNeko
Best description ever. You must be the CEO of a marketing company
Topic Starter
haxb0x

Hikaros wrote:

THIS IS SO BEAUTIFUL!!!! had to use caps lol the sounds are so beautiful <3

Do you happen to have Blue switches? O:
The hitsounds were made with a Corsair K95 keyboard which has the Cherry MX Red switches, hence the name of the skin. But if you're wondering if I also have a keyboard with blue switches, I don't but I might buy one later.
JiruPiru
Can I use these for my skin? PM or reply.
Yoshie
I love this skin.
Wolffinity
its not working for me :( i extracted to the folder but I dunno maybe I did something clearly not right
GPR

Wolffinity wrote:

its not working for me :( i extracted to the folder but I dunno maybe I did something clearly not right
Please don't bump old thread.

This thread is 6 years old, maybe the file is corrupted.