forum

Profile Performance Graph Changes

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +24
Topic Starter
Megatron
Can some customization option be added to the performance graphs available on users' profiles, that or at least some view options? The current system is slightly flawed as it only lets you see predefined x and y axes and this can cause the graph to become very skewed under certain circumstances. An example of this would be on my own profile. Since I recently started playing OSU and I have been gaining pp at a more or less constant rate, however due to the pp distribution throughout the community my rank growth has obviously slowed down from my initial rate. This is seen in the massive plateau in my performance graph. The problem herein lies because my initial rank growth is still visible on the performance graph which causes the y-axis to become incredibly skewed and now the performance graph provides no useful data to me.

As you can see in the screenshot it the graph is useless because it only displays rank growth rate for a fixed amount of time. A solution to this would be to allow the user to specify x and y axis ranges.
XPJ38
Moved to Feature Requests.
FrzR
tl;dr. So grids then. Not sure though on how it exactly work since it would look compressed if we're basing it on a graph with 30 day interval just like we have at the moment.
Probably a zoom function? lol
silmarilen
wait a couple of weeks untill the huge jump move out of the time range.
Sakisan
There is a 400 rank difference between the minimum and the maximum on my graph. But it looks pretty horizontal to me.