Total Posts
show more
Cloudchaser
God saved Yuyoyuppe <3
Kamikaze

This is a sign that this has to be ranked
puxtu

Fullerene- wrote:

This is a hard 4K map, deal with it. If you want a 7K difficulty, make your own.
4K FTW
Topic Starter
Fullerene-
Bubble popped because ExPew found unsnapped notes in all the difficulties that AIMod didn't pick up.
[Shi-Ra]
All diffs rechecked again, no problems with timing here, so finally, bubble fixed o/
ExPew

[Shi-Ra] wrote:

All diffs rechecked again, no problems with timing here, so finally, bubble fixed o/
hypeeee......gonna wait thisss soon
AncuL
Keyboard Rape World 4K version and the hardest 4k song

staiain will love it
snoverpk
rank hype
Love
Sorry, but Yuyoyuppe needs to be the artist and move DJ'TEKINA//SOMETHING to the tags. You must have the correct metadata. Which DJ'TEKINA//SOMETHING isn't the romanization for ゆよゆっぺ, Yuyoyuppe is.

Source: http://vocadb.net/S/15577?albumId=1701

I'll rebubble after this is fixed.
Topic Starter
Fullerene-

Love wrote:

Sorry, but Yuyoyuppe needs to be the artist and move DJ'TEKINA//SOMETHING to the tags. You must have the correct metadata. Which DJ'TEKINA//SOMETHING isn't the romanization for ゆよゆっぺ, Yuyoyuppe is.

Source: http://vocadb.net/S/15577?albumId=1701

I'll rebubble after this is fixed.
Oops.
Love
Remove "Yuyoyuppe AKA", all of the "|", "SHD by", "Album:", "SC released in Yolomania Vol. 3", "SHD released in Yolo Dumps 1", "Vocaloid used:", "Genre:" and all of the ,'s from tags.

Also think about adding "hardcore" and "dubstep" to tags and removing "hardstyle" and "Electronica".

Tags should be this:

waflessmo YUYOYU EP DJ'TEKINA//SOMETHING Miku Append Dark Vocaloid hardcore dubstep
Topic Starter
Fullerene-

Love wrote:

Remove "Yuyoyuppe AKA", all of the "|", "SHD by", "Album:", "SC released in Yolomania Vol. 3", "SHD released in Yolo Dumps 1", "Vocaloid used:", "Genre:" and all of the ,'s from tags.

Also think about adding "hardcore" and "dubstep" to tags and removing "hardstyle" and "Electronica".

Tags should be this:

waflessmo YUYOYU EP DJ'TEKINA//SOMETHING Miku Append Dark Vocaloid hardcore dubstep
I thought it'd be easier to read in that format, but I fixed that also. Ready for rebubble I guess
Love
Fixed the offset and tags are finished. Here's your bubble back.
dionzz99
gogo rank the 2nd ET Maps... *HYPE!!!
yay the bubble has returned..
SOMEONE POP THE BUBBLE *runs
Cloudchaser
Sorry but the correct artist is DJ'TEKINA//SOMETHING because it is his nick when he makes dubstep music.
Yuyoyuppe is for vocaloid non-dubstep productions only. In that case, he usually uses his Dj nick + Yuppe blah blah. I've met him personally
Love

Cloudchaser wrote:

Sorry but the correct artist is DJ'TEKINA//SOMETHING because it is his nick when he makes dubstep music.
Yuyoyuppe is for vocaloid non-dubstep productions only. In that case, he usually uses his Dj nick + Yuppe blah blah. I've met him personally
Album lists Yuyoyuppe.
Tokiiwa
pls rank already jeez
AncuL
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
snoverpk
yes please rank already we're still waiting stop delaying it u lil shets
Charles445
It's happening

[HD]
02:51:119 (171119|3) - This would fit the vocals better if it started at 02:51:111 - (1/16)

[MX]
02:51:119 (171119|3) - This would fit the vocals better if it started at 02:51:111 - (1/16)

[SC]
02:50:369 (170369|1,170702|1) - Instead of starting these grace note holds on 1/12, try starting them on 1/16 like the Waffle's SHD difficulty.

[Waffle's SHD]
00:43:654 (43654|3) - Remove this object? I think it doesn't fit part of the buzzing noise. Listen to it at 25% to see what I mean.
show more