Cuddlebun
fuck yeah Rise Against
Natteke

Todesengal wrote:

fuck yeah Rise Against
QFT

also, kubu diff was cool, you bastards :<
KRZY
ffffff Cookiezi fced Kubu's diff under 5 tries and I in 30 tries, should have been ranked...

anyways, so glad my all-time favorite song has been ranked.
Card N'FoRcE
I have a request.

Is it possible to have Kubu's diff posted here as an Unranked diff so that everyone can still enjoy it?

I'd really like to see it.
Gabi
i'm not sure if Kubu changed anything in his diff from when i tried it, but here we go, someone might have a never version i'm not sure

Download: Rise Against - Prayer of the Refugee (bLaTzK) [kubu's Insane].osu
Lybydose
Here's the earliest version. No changes, no hitsounds, etc etc

Download: Rise Against - Prayer of the Refugee (bLaTzK) [kubu's Insane].osu
Natteke
@ kubu, submit this diff yourself and make it approved
I still don't get why it's unrankable though. Is it because Remmy sucks at playing osu or what?
Matma Rex

Card N'FoRcE wrote:

I have a request.

Is it possible to have Kubu's diff posted here as an Unranked diff so that everyone can still enjoy it?

I'd really like to see it.
It's here: viewtopic.php?p=473701#p473701
Larto

DJ KRZY wrote:

ffffff Cookiezi fced Kubu's diff under 5 tries and I in 30 tries, should have been ranked...
Not trying to cause any drama, but just because you can Full Combo something, it doesn't mean it's rankable, and it doesn't mean that it's good either.
I'm not saying kubu's diff was bad, in fact, I haven't even seen the latest version of the diff (however I think you can rely on Remmy's judgement).
I just wanted to have this clarified =]
Topic Starter
Blatzk
DEAR GOD...
don't force kubu to make something with his dif >.<
HE ASKED ME TO DELETE IT!
can't you just understand and accept that?! Damn...
Seems like you all think I'm so badass and just deleted his dif myself... Well.. If that's so... then think about this:
Why did i added it a second time, huh?...
I deleted it both times cause kubu told me to... Nothing less... It's his difficulty after all... so he decides what happens with it!
Live with it... if you can't just make a dif like that yourself!

...or go and beg to kubu until he gets pissed of your requests - lol
eee
awesome song, gratz on the rank bLaTzK, good job with keeping it in pending!
I haven't played kubu's though :(
Topic Starter
Blatzk

eee wrote:

I haven't played kubu's though :(
Well... dl it, add it to "Songs/11090..." folder, update songs and play it unranked if you want to... i posted last edit in this topic... (like Matma Rex also mentioned):
viewtopic.php?p=473701#p473701

Others seem to post other versions too... so just read and you can find it xD

EDIT: Also posted the link to the dif on mainpage so no one needs to search all the posts ^^
Lunah_old

Larto wrote:

DJ KRZY wrote:

Not trying to cause any drama, but just because you can Full Combo something, it doesn't mean it's rankable, and it doesn't mean that it's good either.
srsly larto ._.'' ... lol, it was rankable, i fc'ed too and so many players fc'ed too, that mean it was possible, so what is the problem? i checked all jumps, spacing position, timings, etc and i not found nothing to unrankable , score is 1400k so it is okay .. i really don't understand

@bLaTzK : I think there is a reason why he asked to delete it, he loves this map, i know .. he don't asked to delete it without a reason, and i'm almost sure that is for NAZI-MODS, i think if i go to your own map and i impose you to make many changes, you will not be happy

EDIT : and i think your signature is stupid
Lesjuh
Seriously guys whats your problem? The only difference is that kubu's diff doesnt have a leaderboard. You can still play it. Also kubu himself didnt want it to get ranked. Stop whining and if you really want that leaderboard you should get kubu to upload his map and get it approved.
Cuddlebun

Larto wrote:

LoweH wrote:

srsly larto ._.'' ... lol, it was rankable, i fc'ed too and so many players fc'ed too, that mean it was possible, so what is the problem? i checked all jumps, spacing position, timings, etc and i not found nothing to unrankable , score is 1400k so it is okay .. i really don't understand
reading is fun
Lunah_old
read next man/girl ^^;, btw stop here

i can only say : that is wrong
Cuddlebun
how dare you say I'm wrong, reading is fun and you can't deny that

it's fucking rad
Andrea
Heart fixed.
e v r n
。+゚.。+。(´ω`*)♪♪Nice MAP(*○゜∀。)/☆*。*.・+★