forum

Hiya!

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Perky_kat
Hello,
My name is Perky_kat, you can call me Kat though.
I've been playing Osu for about a month now, and I am practically addicted to it.
A friend of mine got me into it, and I'm "Sort of" glad she did and sort of not glad. The reason for that is because I just can't stop playing Osu!
It's so dang fun.
It's time I got involved in the community a bit, so I guess the best way to start is to introduce myself.....So yea....
One other thing about me is well I'm a complete noob at Osu I had to play Lisa - Rising Hope 162 times before I got an SS and it was on Easy!
My favorite Osu songs (I am not necessarily good at them) are Where is the love, Rising Hope, Destinee and Paris- True love, One in a Hundred/Million, and Groove Coverage- Poison.
That's it folks, feel free to add me on Osu via Perky_kat.
Peace out!
Yuuki Asuna
Welcome to the forums, perky! :3 Pm me if you want/need something :)
feebeewoo
Welcome to osu! forums Kat ! Enjoy your stay here .;)
Feast
Heyo~

Welcome to the forum & nice to meet you, I hope we'll be able to play together soon :D
imaginarywriter
Hello, welcome to the forums! :D
Zalaria
Hey there Kat! Welcome to the game! ^^ Glad to see you are having fun, I remember I was reluctant to make my own account before, but once I did i was hooked. And congrats on the SS rank! Those are really hard to get >.< yet they feel so rewarding. I'm gonna add you as a friend ^w^ you seem like a fun person to talk to :D Hope to see ya around in-game!

*Zalaria rolls away*
EliteFourLance
Welcome to the Osu Forums! Feel free to add me in game if you have any questions! :D

Topic Starter
Perky_kat
This by now is the most welcoming community I've ever been on. ;) It brings tears to my eyes.
Kazutakee
Hi Kat
I might be late to the party, but It's good to see that you're having fun. ^w^
The feeling of getting SS is surely a good feeling. Though it's so hard to get (> ~ <)

Anyways I added you and feel free to add me too ;)
See ya in the game.

(This was my 100th post!)
Gakkun
Hope you SS more songs later in your osu! gaming Kat :D
Sapphiire_old_1
Welcome to the osu! forums , have a good time :)
Fantinja
Hi and welcome to the forum :)
Vuelo Eluko
300 plays pff ya call that addicted
welcome
SharinganGirl
Welcome to the osu! forums, enjoy your stay here.
Kuki
Welcome Kat :)
Toyface
Hiya kat! :D
Piine
Late Welcome to the forums. I hope you will enjoy it here.