Shiritsu Ebisu Chuugaku - Butterfly Effect (TV Size)

posted
Total Posts
77
show more
Kin
I said I'll hit sound mod, so here I am

00:18:966 - remove normal as sampleset, add clap
00:24:647 - ^
00:31:392 - add soft as addition
00:33:167 - ^
00:33:877 - ^
00:36:363 - remove clap, add normal as sampleset
00:39:203 - ^
00:44:173 (1) - remove clap
00:44:528 - remove normal as sampleset
00:45:061 - ^
00:45:948 - ^
00:46:658 - ^
00:47:368 - add finish
00:48:256 - ^
00:48:611 - add soft in addition, and then add clap
01:15:771 - add clap
00:01:747 (6) - auto as sampleset
00:02:457 (1,3) - normal as sampletset
00:04:942 (2) - auto as sampleset
00:05:297 (3) - add normal as sampleset, add soft as additional
00:06:007 - 00:06:363 - auto as sampletset
00:12:753 (5) - ^
00:13:463 (3) - ^
00:14:173 - ^
00:15:593 - auto as sampletset, and add clap
00:15:771 - auto as sampleset

I have to sleep, sry, I'll finish it asap >_<
Topic Starter
xxdeathx

Kin wrote:

I said I'll hit sound mod, so here I am

00:18:966 - remove normal as sampleset, add clap
00:24:647 - ^
00:31:392 - add soft as addition
00:33:167 - ^
00:33:877 - ^
00:36:363 - remove clap, add normal as sampleset
00:39:203 - ^
00:44:173 (1) - remove clap
00:44:528 - remove normal as sampleset
00:45:061 - ^
00:45:948 - ^
00:46:658 - ^
00:47:368 - add finish
00:48:256 - ^
00:48:611 - add soft in addition, and then add clap
01:15:771 - add clap
00:01:747 (6) - auto as sampleset
00:02:457 (1,3) - normal as sampletset
00:04:942 (2) - auto as sampleset
00:05:297 (3) - add normal as sampleset, add soft as additional
00:06:007 - 00:06:363 - auto as sampletset
00:12:753 (5) - ^
00:13:463 (3) - ^
00:14:173 - ^
00:15:593 - auto as sampletset, and add clap
00:15:771 - auto as sampleset

I have to sleep, sry, I'll finish it asap >_<
all fixed, i'll see if i can find you tomorrow
Kin
No kd for this post

00:31:747 - auto sampleset
00:33:167 - ^
00:44:528 - ^
00:48:611 - ^
00:49:144 - add clap
00:49:499 - add finish ?
00:02:457 (1,3) - remove clap
00:08:138 - add normal as sampleset
00:12:753 - add normal as sampleset
00:12:931 - auto as sampleset
00:22:161 - normal as sampleset, add soft as addition, add finish, remove clap
00:23:404 - auto as sampleset
00:24:292 - ^
00:27:487 (2) - ^
00:29:084 - ^
00:29:617 - ^
00:29:972 - ^
00:30:327 - auto as sampleset, add clap
00:30:860 - normal as sampleset
00:31:215 - auto as sampleset, add clap
00:31:658 - auto as sampleset
00:31:925 - ^
00:32:812 - ^
00:36:185 (3) - ^
00:37:073 - remove clap, add normal as sampleset
00:37:250 - auto as sampleset
00:38:315 (4) - auto as sampleset
00:40:090 (2) - ^
00:41:155 (6) - ^
00:41:865 (3) - ^
00:42:931 - ^
00:44:351 - ^
00:44:706 (2) - ^
00:45:061 - add finish
00:45:238 (4) - auto as sampleset
00:45:593 - ^
00:51:274 - add normal as sampleset, and soft as additions
00:52:161 (4) - add normal as sampleset
00:53:581 (4) - ^
00:54:469 (2) - add clap
00:55:002 - add normal as sampleset
00:55:179 - add clap
00:55:712 (2) - add normal as sampleset
00:57:043 (2) - auto as sampleset
00:57:132 - auto as sampleset and add clap
00:58:197 - auto as sampleset
00:59:262 (4) - normal as sampleset
01:00:682 (3) - ^
01:01:392 (2) - ^
01:01:747 - add soft as addition, and add finish
01:02:102 - normal as sampleset
01:02:280 - add clap
01:02:457 - ^
01:03:167 - normal as sampleset
01:03:522 - ^
01:03:877 - ^
01:04:587 - ^
01:04:942 - ^
01:05:297 - ^
01:05:652 (2) - auto as sampleset
01:07:073 - ^
01:08:493 - normal as sampleset
01:08:848 - ^
01:09:203 - ^
01:09:913 - auto as sampleset
01:11:333 - ^
01:12:398 (5,6) - add clap ?
01:16:303 - normal as sampleset
01:16:658 - add clap
01:18:966 - normal as sampleset
01:20:564 - ^
01:21:629 (3) - auto as sampleset
01:21:984 - ^
01:23:581 - add clap
00:02:102 - normal as sampleset
00:02:457 (8,10) - ^
00:03:522 - ^
00:03:877 (4,7) - ^
00:04:410 - add clap
00:06:540 - 00:06:718 - normal as sampleset
00:07:073 - ^
00:07:428 - ^
00:07:960 (5) - normal as sampleset, remove clap
00:08:138 (7) - normal as sampleset
00:08:670 (1) - remove clap, normal as sampleset
00:09:380 (3,4) - normal as sampleset
00:09:735 (5) - add clap
00:11:777 - auto as sampleset
00:12:043 - ^
00:12:576 - ^
00:12:931 - ^
00:13:463 (3) - ^
00:14:173 - ^
00:14:528 - ^
00:14:883 (3) - ^
00:15:771 - ^
00:16:836 (6) - ^
00:17:368 - ^
00:17:723 - ^
00:18:611 - ^
00:20:564 - normal as sampleset
00:20:741 - add finish
00:21:274 (7) - ^
00:21:629 (2) - normal as sampleset
00:21:806 (3) - add finish
00:22:161 - ^
00:22:339 - normal as sampleset
00:22:516 (6) - add finish
00:22:871 - soft as additions
00:23:049 - auto as sampleset
00:23:404 - ^
00:23:936 - ^
00:24:292 - ^
00:24:824 (3) - ^
00:25:534 - ^
00:25:889 - ^
00:26:777 - remove clap
00:27:487 (2) - auto as sampleset
00:28:374 (7,8) - ^
00:28:729 - ^
00:29:173 - ^
00:30:150 - remove clap, add normal as sampleset
00:32:102 (3,1) - normal as sampleset
00:32:635 - ^
00:33:522 (4) - normal as sampleset, and soft as additions
00:35:120 (4) - normal as sampleset
00:35:475 (6,7) - auto as sampleset
00:35:652 (1) - normal as sampleset, soft as additions
00:36:363 (4,5) - normal as sampleset
00:37:073 - ^
00:37:960 - ^
00:38:493 - normal as sampleset, soft as additions
00:39:203 - 00:39:380 - normal as sampleset
00:39:913 (1) - ^
00:41:333 - normal as sampleset, soft as additions
00:42:043 (4,5) - normal as sampleset
00:42:753 (1) - ^
00:44:173 (7) - normal as sampleset, soft as additions
00:44:883 - normal as sampleset, soft as additions, add finish
00:45:238 (4) - remove finish
00:45:416 - normal as sampleset, soft as additions
00:45:771 (2) - normal as sampleset
00:46:303 - normal as sampleset, soft as additions
00:47:013 - normal as sampleset
00:47:368 - add finish
00:47:546 - normal as sampleset
00:47:901 (4) - normal as sampleset, soft as addition, add finish
00:48:256 - add finish
00:48:434 - normal as sampleset
00:48:966 (3) - ^
00:49:499 - add clap
00:51:274 - normal as sampleset, soft as additions
00:51:806 - normal as sampleset
00:51:984 (3) - remove clap
00:52:161 - normal as sampleset
00:52:694 - ^
00:53:226 - ^
00:53:581 (4) - ^
00:54:114 - ^
00:54:647 - ^
00:54:824 (3) - remove clap
00:55:002 - normal as sampleset
00:55:534 (1) - normal as sampleset, soft as additions
00:55:712 (2) - normal as sampleset
00:56:067 - normal as sampleset, soft as additions
00:56:422 - normal as sampleset
00:56:954 (1) - remove clap, normal as sampleset, soft as additions
00:57:132 - normal as sampleset
00:57:487 - remove clap, normal as sampleset
00:57:842 (5) - normal as sampleset
00:58:374 (1) - ^
00:58:552 - ^
00:58:907 - ^
00:59:262 (5) - ^
00:59:794 (1) - ^
01:00:327 - ^
01:00:682 (5) - ^
01:01:215 (1) - normal as sampleset, soft as additions
01:01:392 (2) - normal as addition
01:01:747 - normal as sampleset, soft as additions
01:02:102 - normal as sampleset
01:03:167 (3) - ^
01:03:522 - ^
01:03:877 (6) - ^
01:04:587 (3) - ^
01:04:942 - ^
01:05:297 (6) - ^
01:06:007 (3) - ^
01:06:363 - ^
01:06:363 - ^
01:06:718 (6) - ^
01:07:428 - normal as sampleset, soft as additions
01:07:783 - normal as sampleset
01:08:492 (2) - ^
01:08:848 - ^
01:09:202 (5,7) - ^
01:10:268 - ^
01:10:622 (4,6) - ^
01:11:688 - ^
01:12:043 (6) - ^
01:13:996 - normal as sampleset
01:13:641 (4) - add clap ?
01:14:706 - normal as sampleset
01:15:238 - ^
01:15:593 - ^
01:16:126 (5,7) - ^
01:16:658 - add clap
01:16:836 - normal as sampleset, soft as additions
01:17:013 - normal as sampleset
01:17:546 (3) - ^
01:18:078 - ^
01:18:434 - ^
01:18:966 - 01:19:144 - ^
01:19:321 - add clap
01:19:676 (1) - normal as sampleset, soft as additions
01:20:386 - remove clap, normal as sampleset
01:20:564 - normal as sampleset
01:20:919 - ^
01:21:274 - ^
01:21:806 (5,7) - ^
01:22:516 (1) - normal as sampleset, soft as additions
01:23:581 (5) - add clap
01:23:759 - normal as sampleset, soft as additions
Topic Starter
xxdeathx

Kin wrote:

No kd for this post

00:31:747 - auto sampleset
00:33:167 - ^
00:44:528 - ^
00:48:611 - ^
00:49:144 - add clap
00:49:499 - add finish ?
00:02:457 (1,3) - remove clap
00:08:138 - add normal as sampleset
00:12:753 - add normal as sampleset
00:12:931 - auto as sampleset
00:22:161 - normal as sampleset, add soft as addition, add finish, remove clap
00:23:404 - auto as sampleset
00:24:292 - ^
00:27:487 (2) - ^
00:29:084 - ^
00:29:617 - ^
00:29:972 - ^
00:30:327 - auto as sampleset, add clap
00:30:860 - normal as sampleset
00:31:215 - auto as sampleset, add clap
00:31:658 - auto as sampleset
00:31:925 - ^
00:32:812 - ^
00:36:185 (3) - ^
00:37:073 - remove clap, add normal as sampleset
00:37:250 - auto as sampleset
00:38:315 (4) - auto as sampleset
00:40:090 (2) - ^
00:41:155 (6) - ^
00:41:865 (3) - ^
00:42:931 - ^
00:44:351 - ^
00:44:706 (2) - ^
00:45:061 - add finish
00:45:238 (4) - auto as sampleset
00:45:593 - ^
00:51:274 - add normal as sampleset, and soft as additions
00:52:161 (4) - add normal as sampleset
00:53:581 (4) - ^
00:54:469 (2) - add clap
00:55:002 - add normal as sampleset
00:55:179 - add clap
00:55:712 (2) - add normal as sampleset
00:57:043 (2) - auto as sampleset
00:57:132 - auto as sampleset and add clap
00:58:197 - auto as sampleset
00:59:262 (4) - normal as sampleset
01:00:682 (3) - ^
01:01:392 (2) - ^
01:01:747 - add soft as addition, and add finish
01:02:102 - normal as sampleset
01:02:280 - add clap
01:02:457 - ^
01:03:167 - normal as sampleset
01:03:522 - ^
01:03:877 - ^
01:04:587 - ^
01:04:942 - ^
01:05:297 - ^
01:05:652 (2) - auto as sampleset
01:07:073 - ^
01:08:493 - normal as sampleset
01:08:848 - ^
01:09:203 - ^
01:09:913 - auto as sampleset
01:11:333 - ^
01:12:398 (5,6) - add clap ?
01:16:303 - normal as sampleset
01:16:658 - add clap
01:18:966 - normal as sampleset
01:20:564 - ^
01:21:629 (3) - auto as sampleset
01:21:984 - ^
01:23:581 - add clap
00:02:102 - normal as sampleset
00:02:457 (8,10) - ^
00:03:522 - ^
00:03:877 (4,7) - ^
00:04:410 - add clap
00:06:540 - 00:06:718 - normal as sampleset
00:07:073 - ^
00:07:428 - ^
00:07:960 (5) - normal as sampleset, remove clap
00:08:138 (7) - normal as sampleset
00:08:670 (1) - remove clap, normal as sampleset
00:09:380 (3,4) - normal as sampleset
00:09:735 (5) - add clap
00:11:777 - auto as sampleset
00:12:043 - ^
00:12:576 - ^
00:12:931 - ^
00:13:463 (3) - ^
00:14:173 - ^
00:14:528 - ^
00:14:883 (3) - ^
00:15:771 - ^
00:16:836 (6) - ^
00:17:368 - ^
00:17:723 - ^
00:18:611 - ^
00:20:564 - normal as sampleset
00:20:741 - add finish
00:21:274 (7) - ^
00:21:629 (2) - normal as sampleset
00:21:806 (3) - add finish
00:22:161 - ^
00:22:339 - normal as sampleset
00:22:516 (6) - add finish
00:22:871 - soft as additions
00:23:049 - auto as sampleset
00:23:404 - ^
00:23:936 - ^
00:24:292 - ^
00:24:824 (3) - ^
00:25:534 - ^
00:25:889 - ^
00:26:777 - remove clap
00:27:487 (2) - auto as sampleset
00:28:374 (7,8) - ^
00:28:729 - ^
00:29:173 - ^
00:30:150 - remove clap, add normal as sampleset
00:32:102 (3,1) - normal as sampleset
00:32:635 - ^
00:33:522 (4) - normal as sampleset, and soft as additions
00:35:120 (4) - normal as sampleset
00:35:475 (6,7) - auto as sampleset
00:35:652 (1) - normal as sampleset, soft as additions
00:36:363 (4,5) - normal as sampleset
00:37:073 - ^
00:37:960 - ^
00:38:493 - normal as sampleset, soft as additions
00:39:203 - 00:39:380 - normal as sampleset
00:39:913 (1) - ^
00:41:333 - normal as sampleset, soft as additions
00:42:043 (4,5) - normal as sampleset
00:42:753 (1) - ^
00:44:173 (7) - normal as sampleset, soft as additions
00:44:883 - normal as sampleset, soft as additions, add finish
00:45:238 (4) - remove finish
00:45:416 - normal as sampleset, soft as additions
00:45:771 (2) - normal as sampleset
00:46:303 - normal as sampleset, soft as additions
00:47:013 - normal as sampleset
00:47:368 - add finish
00:47:546 - normal as sampleset
00:47:901 (4) - normal as sampleset, soft as addition, add finish
00:48:256 - add finish
00:48:434 - normal as sampleset
00:48:966 (3) - ^
00:49:499 - add clap
00:51:274 - normal as sampleset, soft as additions
00:51:806 - normal as sampleset
00:51:984 (3) - remove clap
00:52:161 - normal as sampleset
00:52:694 - ^
00:53:226 - ^
00:53:581 (4) - ^
00:54:114 - ^
00:54:647 - ^
00:54:824 (3) - remove clap
00:55:002 - normal as sampleset
00:55:534 (1) - normal as sampleset, soft as additions
00:55:712 (2) - normal as sampleset
00:56:067 - normal as sampleset, soft as additions
00:56:422 - normal as sampleset
00:56:954 (1) - remove clap, normal as sampleset, soft as additions
00:57:132 - normal as sampleset
00:57:487 - remove clap, normal as sampleset
00:57:842 (5) - normal as sampleset
00:58:374 (1) - ^
00:58:552 - ^
00:58:907 - ^
00:59:262 (5) - ^
00:59:794 (1) - ^
01:00:327 - ^
01:00:682 (5) - ^
01:01:215 (1) - normal as sampleset, soft as additions
01:01:392 (2) - normal as addition
01:01:747 - normal as sampleset, soft as additions
01:02:102 - normal as sampleset
01:03:167 (3) - ^
01:03:522 - ^
01:03:877 (6) - ^
01:04:587 (3) - ^
01:04:942 - ^
01:05:297 (6) - ^
01:06:007 (3) - ^
01:06:363 - ^
01:06:363 - ^
01:06:718 (6) - ^
01:07:428 - normal as sampleset, soft as additions
01:07:783 - normal as sampleset
01:08:492 (2) - ^
01:08:848 - ^
01:09:202 (5,7) - ^
01:10:268 - ^
01:10:622 (4,6) - ^
01:11:688 - ^
01:12:043 (6) - ^
01:13:996 - normal as sampleset
01:13:641 (4) - add clap ?
01:14:706 - normal as sampleset
01:15:238 - ^
01:15:593 - ^
01:16:126 (5,7) - ^
01:16:658 - add clap
01:16:836 - normal as sampleset, soft as additions
01:17:013 - normal as sampleset
01:17:546 (3) - ^
01:18:078 - ^
01:18:434 - ^
01:18:966 - 01:19:144 - ^
01:19:321 - add clap
01:19:676 (1) - normal as sampleset, soft as additions
01:20:386 - remove clap, normal as sampleset
01:20:564 - normal as sampleset
01:20:919 - ^
01:21:274 - ^
01:21:806 (5,7) - ^
01:22:516 (1) - normal as sampleset, soft as additions
01:23:581 (5) - add clap
01:23:759 - normal as sampleset, soft as additions
whoa thanks, that's a lot. all changed except one i had a question about.
neonat
Kin's Normal

This is the only difficulty with Widescreen support and Letterbox during breaks (which is not needed) ticked, untick them

00:16:481 (5) - this one sounds weird because it cuts short the vocals which end at 00:16:836
00:26:954 (4) - again this part is feeling weird because of the awkward gap at 00:27:487 where there is vocals
00:46:303 (4) - there is cymbals on the end of the slider as well
01:01:747 (2) - finish as it's the same as 00:55:534 (1,2)
01:18:611 (4) - finish on start of slider

Hard

00:34:765 - add a note, with this lead in, 00:34:942 (2) feels more natural and not so sudden
00:47:013 (1) - finish as well

Insane

00:32:635 (5) - remove the finish on end of slider, it sounds off
00:47:013 (1) - finish on the start of slider
01:03:345 (4,1) - could blanket better
01:04:055 (1,4) - not stacked perfectly (is that intended?)
01:13:996 (1,2,1) - having finishes on the start of the sliders could work as well
01:18:611 (2) - finish
01:21:274 (4) - finish on end of slider


Good Luck
Topic Starter
xxdeathx

neonat wrote:

Kin's Normal

This is the only difficulty with Widescreen support and Letterbox during breaks (which is not needed) ticked, untick them

00:16:481 (5) - this one sounds weird because it cuts short the vocals which end at 00:16:836
00:26:954 (4) - again this part is feeling weird because of the awkward gap at 00:27:487 where there is vocals
00:46:303 (4) - there is cymbals on the end of the slider as well
01:01:747 (2) - finish as it's the same as 00:55:534 (1,2)
01:18:611 (4) - finish on start of slider

Hard

00:34:765 - add a note, with this lead in, 00:34:942 (2) feels more natural and not so sudden done, also added another note at the end of last slider
00:47:013 (1) - finish as well done

Insane

00:32:635 (5) - remove the finish on end of slider, it sounds off done
00:47:013 (1) - finish on the start of slider done
01:03:345 (4,1) - could blanket better done
01:04:055 (1,4) - not stacked perfectly (is that intended?) i don't know how to stack something on the end of a slider, so i turned off grid snap and hoped it works
01:13:996 (1,2,1) - having finishes on the start of the sliders could work as well added a finish to the first slider to stay consistent with beginning
01:18:611 (2) - finish don't think it needs
01:21:274 (4) - finish on end of slider ^


Good Luck
thanks for modding!
Kin

neonat wrote:

Kin's Normal

This is the only difficulty with Widescreen support and Letterbox during breaks (which is not needed) ticked, untick them fix'd

00:16:481 (5) - this one sounds weird because it cuts short the vocals which end at 00:16:836 I didn't aim'd vocal
00:26:954 (4) - again this part is feeling weird because of the awkward gap at 00:27:487 where there is vocals ^
00:46:303 (4) - there is cymbals on the end of the slider as well finish add'd
01:01:747 (2) - finish as it's the same as 00:55:534 (1,2) ^
01:18:611 (4) - finish on start of slider ^
update ~
osu file format v13

[General]
AudioFilename: nanana.mp3
AudioLeadIn: 2000
PreviewTime: 35475
Countdown: 0
SampleSet: Soft
StackLeniency: 0.7
Mode: 0
LetterboxInBreaks: 0
WidescreenStoryboard: 0

[Editor]
Bookmarks: 71155
DistanceSpacing: 1.3
BeatDivisor: 4
GridSize: 4
TimelineZoom: 1

[Metadata]
Title:Butterfly Effect (TV Size)
TitleUnicode:バタフライエフェクト (TV Size)
Artist:Shiritsu Ebisu Chuugaku
ArtistUnicode:私立惠比寿中学
Creator:xxdeathx
Version:Kin's Normal
Source:Ryuugajou Nanana no Maizoukin
Tags:nanana's buried treasure opening theme op anime kin 龍ヶ嬢七々々の埋蔵金
BeatmapID:427108
BeatmapSetID:173664

[Difficulty]
HPDrainRate:4
CircleSize:3
OverallDifficulty:4
ApproachRate:5
SliderMultiplier:1.2
SliderTickRate:2

[Events]
//Background and Video events
0,0,"bg.png",0,0
//Break Periods
//Storyboard Layer 0 (Background)
//Storyboard Layer 1 (Fail)
//Storyboard Layer 2 (Pass)
//Storyboard Layer 3 (Foreground)
//Storyboard Sound Samples
//Background Colour Transformations
3,100,163,162,255

[TimingPoints]
150,355.029585798817,4,2,1,60,1,0
35652,-100,4,2,1,70,0,1
44173,-100,4,2,1,70,0,0
47013,-100,4,2,1,50,0,0
47102,-100,4,2,1,70,0,0
50564,-100,4,2,1,70,0,0
51274,-100,4,2,1,70,0,1
73996,-100,4,2,1,60,0,0
85357,-100,4,2,1,5,0,0


[Colours]
Combo1 : 255,0,0
Combo2 : 255,129,2
Combo3 : 170,170,255
Combo4 : 213,62,251
Combo5 : 242,208,13

[HitObjects]
40,212,150,5,12,0:0:0:0:
172,272,505,2,0,P|184:212|168:144,1,120,8|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
256,36,1215,1,8,0:0:0:0:
339,154,1570,2,0,P|328:213|340:272,1,120,8|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
384,332,2102,2,0,P|440:316|500:332,2,120,0|0|0,1:0|1:0|1:0,0:0:0:0:
316,360,2990,6,0,P|256:376|184:356,1,120,8|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
152,228,3700,2,0,P|212:212|284:232,1,120,8|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
408,260,4410,5,8,0:0:0:0:
408,260,4587,2,0,B|436:208|436:208|448:144,2,120,4|12|4,0:0|1:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
320,376,5652,5,0,1:0:0:0:
320,376,5830,2,0,P|260:352|204:360,1,120,4|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
120,244,6540,2,0,P|180:268|236:260,1,120,0|8,1:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
300,236,7073,2,0,B|288:176|288:176|292:112,1,120,0|0,1:0|1:0,0:0:0:0:
296,44,7605,2,0,P|356:32|416:52,2,120,8|0|8,0:0|1:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
160,92,8670,6,0,P|100:104|40:84,2,120,0|8|0,1:0|0:0|1:0,0:0:0:0:
228,68,9558,2,0,B|252:88|252:88|268:120,1,60,0|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
300,176,9913,1,4,0:0:0:0:
368,304,10268,6,0,L|436:308,2,60,0|8|0,0:0|0:0|1:0,0:0:0:0:
320,360,10800,1,8,0:0:0:0:
320,360,10978,2,0,L|140:349,1,180,4|4,1:2|1:2,0:0:0:0:
44,240,11865,6,0,P|28:184|40:120,1,120,8|0,0:0|1:0,0:0:0:0:
76,60,12398,2,0,B|136:72|136:72|200:64,1,120,8|0,0:0|1:0,0:0:0:0:
308,152,13108,1,0,1:0:0:0:
308,152,13286,2,0,B|248:140|248:140|183:147,1,120,8|0,0:0|1:0,0:0:0:0:
52,180,13996,6,0,P|36:236|48:300,1,120,8|4,0:0|1:2,0:0:0:0:
172,364,14706,1,8,0:0:0:0:
296,288,15061,6,0,L|308:220,1,60,8|0,0:0|1:0,0:0:0:0:
320,160,15416,1,0,1:0:0:0:
320,160,15593,2,0,B|293:103|293:103|239:72,1,120,8|0,0:0|1:0,0:0:0:0:
176,48,16126,2,0,L|124:78,1,60,8|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
144,148,16481,2,0,L|92:178,1,60,0|0,1:0|1:0,0:0:0:0:
28,308,17013,5,8,0:0:0:0:
28,308,17191,2,0,P|96:324|160:304,1,120,4|8,1:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
284,272,17901,2,0,L|340:296,1,60,8|0,0:0|1:0,0:0:0:0:
404,324,18256,5,0,1:0:0:0:
404,324,18434,2,0,B|424:268|424:268|420:208,1,120,8|0,0:0|1:0,0:0:0:0:
360,168,18966,2,0,L|356:108,2,60,8|8|0,0:0|0:0|1:0,0:0:0:0:
308,220,19499,2,0,L|311:279,2,60,0|8|8,1:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
252,176,20031,2,0,P|196:160|128:172,1,120,4|8,1:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
72,200,20564,1,0,1:0:0:0:
72,200,20741,6,0,B|52:256|52:256|68:328,1,120,12|0,0:0|1:0,0:0:0:0:
92,384,21274,2,0,P|148:356|208:360,1,120,12|0,0:0|1:0,0:0:0:0:
272,380,21806,1,12,0:0:0:0:
408,332,22161,2,0,P|384:280|400:216,2,120,4|8|4,1:2|0:0|1:2,0:0:0:0:
488,212,23226,6,0,P|468:156|376:136,1,120,8|0,0:0|1:0,0:0:0:0:
344,128,23759,2,0,B|332:68|332:68|340:8,2,120,8|0|0,0:0|1:0|1:0,0:0:0:0:
364,196,24647,1,8,0:0:0:0:
404,332,25002,2,0,L|468:340,2,60,0|0|8,1:0|1:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
260,316,25712,6,0,L|140:301,1,120,4|8,1:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
68,292,26244,1,0,1:0:0:0:
67,291,26422,2,0,P|55:233|68:175,1,120,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
96,108,26954,2,0,L|40:72,2,60,0|8|0,1:0|0:0|1:0,0:0:0:0:
212,192,27664,2,0,L|262:224,1,60,0|8,1:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
328,260,28019,1,0,1:0:0:0:
328,260,28197,2,0,P|356:196|352:140,2,120,8|4|8,0:0|1:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
224,360,29262,5,0,1:0:0:0:
224,360,29439,2,0,L|106:337,2,120,8|0|0,0:0|1:0|1:0,0:0:0:0:
280,312,30327,2,0,L|338:323,2,60,8|8|0,0:0|0:0|1:0,0:0:0:0:
252,244,30860,2,0,L|193:232,2,60,0|8|8,1:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
316,208,31392,2,0,P|340:160|328:88,1,120,4|12,1:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
192,68,32103,5,0,1:0:0:0:
192,68,32280,2,0,P|168:116|180:187,2,120,12|4|0,0:0|1:2|1:0,0:0:0:0:
248,20,33167,2,0,L|320:32,1,60,12|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
376,44,33522,1,4,1:2:0:0:
452,168,33877,1,12,0:0:0:0:
376,292,34232,5,8,0:0:0:0:
376,292,34410,2,0,L|256:324,2,120,0|0|0,1:0|1:0|1:0,0:0:0:0:
445,273,35297,1,8,0:0:0:0:
460,128,35652,6,0,P|436:76|376:48,1,120,4|8,1:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
236,48,36363,2,0,B|184:76|184:76|112:80,1,120,0|8,1:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
52,84,36895,1,0,0:0:0:0:
52,84,37073,2,0,P|28:140|32:216,1,120,0|8,1:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
56,264,37605,1,0,1:0:0:0:
176,340,37960,2,0,L|240:328,1,60,8|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
376,300,38493,6,0,P|392:240|372:180,1,120,0|8,1:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
312,148,39025,2,0,L|252:136,1,60,0|0,0:0|1:0,0:0:0:0:
112,116,39558,2,0,P|88:176|104:252,2,120,8|0|8,0:0|1:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
164,68,40445,1,0,1:0:0:0:
308,52,40800,2,0,L|372:44,1,60,8|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
476,140,41333,6,0,P|488:200|468:264,1,120,4|8,1:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
392,376,42043,2,0,B|336:356|336:356|276:352,1,120,0|8,1:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
204,352,42576,1,0,0:0:0:0:
204,352,42753,2,0,P|184:296|188:228,1,120,0|8,1:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
200,164,43286,1,0,1:0:0:0:
80,84,43641,2,0,P|80:116|72:148,1,60,8|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
56,212,43996,2,0,P|56:244|64:276,1,60,8|4,0:0|1:2,0:0:0:0:
188,340,44528,6,0,B|244:320|244:320|312:324,1,120,12|0,0:0|1:0,0:0:0:0:
348,264,45061,2,0,B|408:266|408:266|470:249,2,120,12|4|0,0:0|1:2|1:0,0:0:0:0:
320,196,45948,2,0,L|260:192,1,60,12|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
188,184,46303,2,0,P|176:120|192:64,2,120,0|12|4,1:0|0:0|1:2,0:0:0:0:
260,308,47368,6,0,P|308:284|376:288,1,120,8|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
444,304,47901,2,0,B|460:244|460:244|448:180,2,120,0|8|0,1:0|0:0|1:0,0:0:0:0:
412,368,48789,2,0,P|376:376|336:364,1,60,8|0,0:0|1:0,0:0:0:0:
292,332,49144,2,0,P|276:272|288:212,1,120,8|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
124,44,50564,6,0,P|200:100|164:236,1,240,8|4,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
136,288,51451,6,0,P|148:316|172:336,1,60,0|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
240,356,51806,2,0,P|288:320|360:312,1,120,0|0,1:0|1:0,0:0:0:0:
416,320,52339,1,8,0:0:0:0:
488,196,52694,6,0,P|504:136|480:80,1,120,0|8,1:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
428,40,53226,2,0,B|368:56|368:56|304:52,1,120,0|0,1:0|1:0,0:0:0:0:
240,48,53759,1,8,0:0:0:0:
156,164,54114,6,0,B|216:148|216:148|279:152,1,120,0|8,1:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
344,160,54647,2,0,P|360:224|336:280,1,120,0|0,1:0|1:0,0:0:0:0:
288,320,55179,1,8,0:0:0:0:
156,376,55534,6,0,L|124:260,1,120,4|8,1:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
56,288,56067,2,0,L|24:172,1,120,4|0,1:2|1:0,0:0:0:0:
4,104,56599,1,8,0:0:0:0:
128,36,56954,6,0,P|192:24|248:36,1,120,4|8,1:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
308,68,57487,1,0,1:0:0:0:
428,144,57842,2,0,L|440:220,1,60,0|8,1:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
356,320,58374,6,0,L|337:201,1,120,0|8,1:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
320,132,58907,2,0,P|256:144|196:128,1,120,0|0,1:0|1:0,0:0:0:0:
136,104,59439,1,8,0:0:0:0:
32,204,59794,6,0,P|96:188|156:208,1,120,0|8,1:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
216,232,60326,1,0,1:0:0:0:
292,356,60682,2,0,L|364:328,1,60,0|8,1:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
484,292,61215,6,0,B|468:232|468:232|474:175,1,120,4|8,1:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
480,104,61747,1,4,1:2:0:0:
364,16,62102,1,0,1:0:0:0:
364,16,62280,2,0,L|360:77,1,60,8|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
352,148,62635,6,0,P|292:136|228:148,2,120,4|8|8,1:2|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
432,268,63700,2,0,P|373:277|314:265,1,120,8|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
176,228,64410,1,8,0:0:0:0:
212,88,64765,1,8,0:0:0:0:
352,124,65120,5,8,0:0:0:0:
316,264,65475,1,8,0:0:0:0:
176,228,65830,2,0,P|116:192|88:140,1,120,8|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
196,48,66540,2,0,P|256:84|284:136,1,120,8|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
316,264,67250,1,8,0:0:0:0:
316,264,67428,2,0,P|392:288|444:276,1,120,4|0,1:2|1:0,0:0:0:0:
496,252,67960,1,8,0:0:0:0:
444,116,68315,6,0,B|392:88|392:88|332:80,1,120,8|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
256,204,69025,1,8,0:0:0:0:
180,80,69380,2,0,B|120:88|120:88|68:116,1,120,8|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
24,252,70090,1,8,0:0:0:0:
97,370,70445,1,8,0:0:0:0:
217,294,70800,1,8,0:0:0:0:
140,169,71155,5,8,0:0:0:0:
212,43,71510,2,0,P|270:32|329:43,1,120,8|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
328,188,72221,2,0,P|268:200|200:184,1,120,8|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
92,112,72931,2,0,L|40:152,1,60,8|4,0:0|1:2,0:0:0:0:
216,380,73818,6,0,L|263:343,1,60,8|4,0:0|1:2,0:0:0:0:
384,260,74351,2,0,P|440:244|528:264,2,120,8|0|8,0:0|1:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
316,280,75238,2,0,B|289:225|289:225|277:161,1,120,0|0,1:0|1:0,0:0:0:0:
260,96,75771,2,0,P|196:88|132:112,2,120,8|0|8,0:0|1:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
388,160,76836,6,0,B|446:178|446:178|515:173,2,120,4|8|0,1:2|0:0|1:0,0:0:0:0:
260,96,77901,1,8,0:0:0:0:
260,96,78078,2,0,L|240:220,1,120,0|0,1:0|1:0,0:0:0:0:
236,288,78611,2,0,P|296:308|376:300,1,120,12|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
424,288,79144,2,0,L|420:228,1,60,0|8,1:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
472,180,79499,1,0,0:0:0:0:
472,180,79676,6,0,L|464:60,2,120,4|8|0,1:2|0:0|1:0,0:0:0:0:
416,312,80741,1,8,0:0:0:0:
416,312,80919,2,0,B|356:308|356:308|292:328,1,120,0|0,1:0|1:0,0:0:0:0:
232,348,81451,2,0,P|188:292|184:232,2,120,8|0|8,0:0|1:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
320,236,82516,5,4,1:2:0:0:
452,292,82871,2,0,P|464:232|448:172,1,120,8|0,0:0|1:0,0:0:0:0:
400,124,83404,1,8,0:0:0:0:
400,124,83581,2,0,L|340:136,1,60,0|4,0:0|1:2,0:0:0:0:
256,252,84114,6,0,L|196:264,1,60,0|8,1:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
184,336,84469,2,0,L|124:348,1,60,0|8,1:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
56,360,84824,2,0,P|36:312|44:184,1,180,4|2,1:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,85534,12,0,88197,0:0:0:0:
pandorawindy
I think your map looks like the ranked now..i can hardly come up with the suggestions for you,pretty good,man.
[easy]
  1. nice map for beginners..

[kin's normal]
  1. ^

[hard]
  1. hmm..00:56:954 (1,2,3,4,5) - maybe this combo is too hard for intermediate level players..

[insane]
  1. 00:00:150 (1,2,3,4,5,6) - if i were you i ll make my insane harder,i ll add more quick 3 combo..for example

    -->
    good luck! :):)
Topic Starter
xxdeathx

pandorawindy wrote:

I think your map looks like the ranked now..i can hardly come up with the suggestions for you,pretty good,man.
[easy]
  1. nice map for beginners..

[kin's normal]
  1. ^

[hard]
  1. hmm..00:56:954 (1,2,3,4,5) - maybe this combo is too hard for intermediate level players.. yeah i got rid of the circle between the sliders

[insane]
  1. 00:00:150 (1,2,3,4,5,6) - if i were you i ll make my insane harder,i ll add more quick 3 combo..for example that would be overmapped unfortunately

    -->
    good luck! :):)
thanks for m4m!
blackabyss
M4M with this map MikitoP - Yonjuunana / 47 ·w·)

[Easy]
  1. how about AR=3 ?
  2. try DS 1,1x. it'll works btw.
  3. 00:02:990 (1) - put finish on the head?
  4. 00:26:954 (2) - change sampleset to auto on the tail and then add clap?
  5. 00:27:842 (3) - remove clap on the head and change the sampleset to normal.
  6. 00:03:700 (2) - a bit nazi mod. move this end anchor point to x:308 y:188. it a bit mix up with this slider - 00:01:570 (3) -


[Kin's Normal]
  1. try AR=3.5 ?
  2. 00:08:670 (1) - put finish on the head?
  3. 00:16:481 (5) - end this on the white tick after.
  4. 00:27:664 (5) - move this slider to - 00:27:487 - and end it here - 00:27:842 - put clap on the tail
  5. 00:28:019 (6) - you can remove this note. if you do it, remove clap here on the head - 00:28:019 - and the add normal sampleset.
  6. 00:38:493 (1) - put finish on the head and change to auto sampleset
  7. 00:47:901 (2) - put finish on the reverse?
  8. 01:11:155 (1) - finish?
  9. 01:12:221 (3) - put finish on the tail?
  10. 01:18:611 (2) - delete finish onthe head?


[Hard]
  1. HP=6
  2. 00:02:990 (1) - try put finish on the head?
  3. 00:08:670 (1) - ^ and don't forget to change additions and sampleset to auto
  4. 00:09:380 (3) - sounds good if you change this additions and sampleset to auto
  5. 00:10:978 (3) - this sounds off. end this slider on the red tick before.
  6. 00:30:948 (4) - i think it'll be nice if you put normaal sampleset here
  7. 01:08:404 (2) - ^
  8. 00:55:002 (4) - add clap on reverse
  9. 01:12:576 (1) - put finish on the head?


[Insane]
  1. i think AR=9 is good. but it is up to you BD
  2. 00:04:321 (8) - this sounds a bit off. cause the sounds of circles number 6 and 8 isn't strong enough i think. so, you should put normal sampleset on circles 8.
  3. 00:07:073 (3) - the end of this slider is awkward at blue tick. try end it on white tick before instead. and ctrl+g.
  4. after that, stack this slider - 00:07:428 (4) - on - 00:06:895 (2) - for better flow.
  5. 00:07:960 (8) - put normal sampleset please
  6. 00:10:978 (3) - same issue as the first slider i mentioned. you should end it at red tick before.
  7. 00:17:546 (2) - a bit nazi mod. i think it'll be nicer if you could copy paste this slider - 00:17:191 (1) - and ctrl+g. better flow anyway
  8. 00:33:522 (4) - and another nazi mod. this slider shape a bit off. try this out https://osu.ppy.sh/ss/1752982
  9. 00:42:842 - delete this note. isn't follow anything btw.
  10. 00:58:463 - ^
  11. 00:59:883 - ^
  12. 01:11:244 (2) - wanna try put normal sampleset on this note? i think it'll works.
  13. 01:15:238 (3) - you should end it at red tick before.
  14. 01:15:593 (4) - ctrl+g
  15. 01:16:392 (8) - you should put normal sampleset on circles 8.
  16. 01:20:919 (3) - end it on white tick please
  17. 01:22:073 (8) - put normal sampleset
    you should re-check this diff flow ;)


nice beatmap www
Good luck!
DreaM117er
For M4M

Easy
No problem. :)


Normal
00:16:481 (5) - slider end 00:16:836 and 00:17:013 (1) - del circle
00:24:647 (3,4) - same as 00:16:126 (4)
00:27:487 (5) - add circle and del 00:28:019 (6)
01:19:499 (6) - del circle


Hard
00:20:475 (3) - del circle
00:30:948 (4) - ^
00:57:043 (2) - ^
01:02:723 (2) - ^
01:08:404 (2) - ^


Insane
00:01:747 (6) - del circle
00:10:445 (2) - try this↓

00:20:475 (3) - del circle
00:42:842 (2) - ^
00:58:463 (2) - ^
00:59:883 (2) - ^
01:13:463 (3,4) - I feel these two circle del better
01:24:292 (2) - same as 00:10:445 (2)

Good luck
Topic Starter
xxdeathx

blackabyss wrote:

M4M with this map MikitoP - Yonjuunana / 47 ·w·)

[Easy]
  1. how about AR=3 ? well it both works
  2. try DS 1,1x. it'll works btw. did this
  3. 00:02:990 (1) - put finish on the head? no, doesn't fit
  4. 00:26:954 (2) - change sampleset to auto on the tail and then add clap? no drum sound here
  5. 00:27:842 (3) - remove clap on the head and change the sampleset to normal. there is drum sound here
  6. 00:03:700 (2) - a bit nazi mod. move this end anchor point to x:308 y:188. it a bit mix up with this slider - 00:01:570 (3) - not after i redid with 1.1x DS


[Kin's Normal]
  1. try AR=3.5 ?
  2. 00:08:670 (1) - put finish on the head?
  3. 00:16:481 (5) - end this on the white tick after.
  4. 00:27:664 (5) - move this slider to - 00:27:487 - and end it here - 00:27:842 - put clap on the tail
  5. 00:28:019 (6) - you can remove this note. if you do it, remove clap here on the head - 00:28:019 - and the add normal sampleset.
  6. 00:38:493 (1) - put finish on the head and change to auto sampleset
  7. 00:47:901 (2) - put finish on the reverse?
  8. 01:11:155 (1) - finish?
  9. 01:12:221 (3) - put finish on the tail?
  10. 01:18:611 (2) - delete finish onthe head?


[Hard]
  1. HP=6 too much for hard
  2. 00:02:990 (1) - try put finish on the head? doesn't fit
  3. 00:08:670 (1) - ^ and don't forget to change additions and sampleset to auto
  4. 00:09:380 (3) - sounds good if you change this additions and sampleset to auto we're using normal sampleset for the boom sound that's here
  5. 00:10:978 (3) - this sounds off. end this slider on the red tick before. feels better with 1/4 difference
  6. 00:30:948 (4) - i think it'll be nice if you put normaal sampleset here did this earlier, it was no good
  7. 01:08:404 (2) - ^
  8. 00:55:002 (4) - add clap on reverse done
  9. 01:12:576 (1) - put finish on the head? done


[Insane]
  1. i think AR=9 is good. but it is up to you BD gonna use 8.5 because i don't think this song is quite fast enough for AR9
  2. 00:04:321 (8) - this sounds a bit off. cause the sounds of circles number 6 and 8 isn't strong enough i think. so, you should put normal sampleset on circles 8. i'll consider this.
  3. 00:07:073 (3) - the end of this slider is awkward at blue tick. try end it on white tick before instead. and ctrl+g. done
  4. after that, stack this slider - 00:07:428 (4) - on - 00:06:895 (2) - for better flow. done
  5. 00:07:960 (8) - put normal sampleset please it already is
  6. 00:10:978 (3) - same issue as the first slider i mentioned. you should end it at red tick before. fits the music though
  7. 00:17:546 (2) - a bit nazi mod. i think it'll be nicer if you could copy paste this slider - 00:17:191 (1) - and ctrl+g. better flow anyway done
  8. 00:33:522 (4) - and another nazi mod. this slider shape a bit off. try this out https://osu.ppy.sh/ss/1752982 ok
  9. 00:42:842 - delete this note. isn't follow anything btw. i'll consider these
  10. 00:58:463 - ^
  11. 00:59:883 - ^
  12. 01:11:244 (2) - wanna try put normal sampleset on this note? i think it'll works. no boom sound here
  13. 01:15:238 (3) - you should end it at red tick before. done
  14. 01:15:593 (4) - ctrl+g doesn't work well here
  15. 01:16:392 (8) - you should put normal sampleset on circles 8. breaks the current alternating pattern
  16. 01:20:919 (3) - end it on white tick please done
  17. 01:22:073 (8) - put normal sampleset doesn't fit with pattern
    you should re-check this diff flow ;)


nice beatmap www
Good luck!
thanks for m4m!
Topic Starter
xxdeathx

m1223961117 wrote:

For M4M

Easy
No problem. :)


Normal
00:16:481 (5) - slider end 00:16:836 and 00:17:013 (1) - del circle
00:24:647 (3,4) - same as 00:16:126 (4)
00:27:487 (5) - add circle and del 00:28:019 (6)
01:19:499 (6) - del circle


Hard
00:20:475 (3) - del circle i know these may be overmapped but i've seen other people use them in maps for emphasis so i'll see if removing them is really necessary
00:30:948 (4) - ^
00:57:043 (2) - ^
01:02:723 (2) - ^
01:08:404 (2) - ^


Insane
00:01:747 (6) - del circle i can slightly hear another beat here
00:10:445 (2) - try this↓ done

00:20:475 (3) - del circle the circles make it more fun, but i'll get rid of them if one more person asks me to
00:42:842 (2) - ^
00:58:463 (2) - ^
00:59:883 (2) - ^
01:13:463 (3,4) - I feel these two circle del better they're meant to keep the player busy but i'll consider
01:24:292 (2) - same as 00:10:445 (2) done

Good luck
thanks for m4m!
Kin

blackabyss wrote:

[Kin's Normal]
  1. try AR=3.5 ? Too slow for the pattern I used
  2. 00:08:670 (1) - put finish on the head? fix'd
  3. 00:16:481 (5) - end this on the white tick after. no
  4. 00:27:664 (5) - move this slider to - 00:27:487 - and end it here - 00:27:842 - put clap on the tail ^
  5. 00:28:019 (6) - you can remove this note. if you do it, remove clap here on the head - 00:28:019 - and the add normal sampleset. ^
  6. 00:38:493 (1) - put finish on the head and change to auto sampleset there's no cymbal sound, so no fix'd
  7. 00:47:901 (2) - put finish on the reverse? fix'd
  8. 01:11:155 (1) - finish? no cymbal sound, so not fix'd
  9. 01:12:221 (3) - put finish on the tail? I can't hear a cymbal sound here, + I think it's sound kinda weard :/
  10. 01:18:611 (2) - delete finish onthe head? no, there's cymbal sound here

m1223961117 wrote:

Normal
00:16:481 (5) - slider end 00:16:836 and 00:17:013 (1) - del circle
00:24:647 (3,4) - same as 00:16:126 (4)
00:27:487 (5) - add circle and del 00:28:019 (6)
01:19:499 (6) - del circle
sry nothing fix'd :/


thanks for mod \o
osu file format v13

[General]
AudioFilename: nanana.mp3
AudioLeadIn: 2000
PreviewTime: 35475
Countdown: 0
SampleSet: Soft
StackLeniency: 0.7
Mode: 0
LetterboxInBreaks: 0
WidescreenStoryboard: 0

[Editor]
Bookmarks: 71155
DistanceSpacing: 1.3
BeatDivisor: 4
GridSize: 4
TimelineZoom: 1

[Metadata]
Title:Butterfly Effect (TV Size)
TitleUnicode:バタフライエフェクト (TV Size)
Artist:Shiritsu Ebisu Chuugaku
ArtistUnicode:私立惠比寿中学
Creator:xxdeathx
Version:Kin's Normal
Source:Ryuugajou Nanana no Maizoukin
Tags:nanana's buried treasure opening theme op anime kin 龍ヶ嬢七々々の埋蔵金
BeatmapID:427108
BeatmapSetID:173664

[Difficulty]
HPDrainRate:4
CircleSize:3
OverallDifficulty:4
ApproachRate:5
SliderMultiplier:1.2
SliderTickRate:2

[Events]
//Background and Video events
0,0,"bg.png",0,0
//Break Periods
//Storyboard Layer 0 (Background)
//Storyboard Layer 1 (Fail)
//Storyboard Layer 2 (Pass)
//Storyboard Layer 3 (Foreground)
//Storyboard Sound Samples
//Background Colour Transformations
3,100,163,162,255

[TimingPoints]
150,355.029585798817,4,2,1,60,1,0
35652,-100,4,2,1,70,0,1
44173,-100,4,2,1,70,0,0
47013,-100,4,2,1,50,0,0
47102,-100,4,2,1,70,0,0
50564,-100,4,2,1,70,0,0
51274,-100,4,2,1,70,0,1
73996,-100,4,2,1,60,0,0
85357,-100,4,2,1,5,0,0


[Colours]
Combo1 : 255,0,0
Combo2 : 255,129,2
Combo3 : 170,170,255
Combo4 : 213,62,251
Combo5 : 242,208,13

[HitObjects]
40,212,150,5,12,0:0:0:0:
172,272,505,2,0,P|184:212|168:144,1,120,8|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
256,36,1215,1,8,0:0:0:0:
339,154,1570,2,0,P|328:213|340:272,1,120,8|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
384,332,2102,2,0,P|440:316|500:332,2,120,0|0|0,1:0|1:0|1:0,0:0:0:0:
316,360,2990,6,0,P|256:376|184:356,1,120,8|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
152,228,3700,2,0,P|212:212|284:232,1,120,8|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
408,260,4410,5,8,0:0:0:0:
408,260,4587,2,0,B|436:208|436:208|448:144,2,120,4|12|4,0:0|1:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
320,376,5652,5,0,1:0:0:0:
320,376,5830,2,0,P|260:352|204:360,1,120,4|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
120,244,6540,2,0,P|180:268|236:260,1,120,0|8,1:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
300,236,7073,2,0,B|288:176|288:176|292:112,1,120,0|0,1:0|1:0,0:0:0:0:
296,44,7605,2,0,P|356:32|416:52,2,120,8|0|8,0:0|1:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
160,92,8670,6,0,P|100:104|40:84,2,120,4|8|0,1:2|0:0|1:0,0:0:0:0:
228,68,9558,2,0,B|252:88|252:88|268:120,1,60,0|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
300,176,9913,1,4,0:0:0:0:
368,304,10268,6,0,L|436:308,2,60,0|8|0,0:0|0:0|1:0,0:0:0:0:
320,360,10800,1,8,0:0:0:0:
320,360,10978,2,0,L|140:349,1,180,4|4,1:2|1:2,0:0:0:0:
44,240,11865,6,0,P|28:184|40:120,1,120,8|0,0:0|1:0,0:0:0:0:
76,60,12398,2,0,B|136:72|136:72|200:64,1,120,8|0,0:0|1:0,0:0:0:0:
308,152,13108,1,0,1:0:0:0:
308,152,13286,2,0,B|248:140|248:140|183:147,1,120,8|0,0:0|1:0,0:0:0:0:
52,180,13996,6,0,P|36:236|48:300,1,120,8|4,0:0|1:2,0:0:0:0:
172,364,14706,1,8,0:0:0:0:
296,288,15061,6,0,L|308:220,1,60,8|0,0:0|1:0,0:0:0:0:
320,160,15416,1,0,1:0:0:0:
320,160,15593,2,0,B|293:103|293:103|239:72,1,120,8|0,0:0|1:0,0:0:0:0:
176,48,16126,2,0,L|124:78,1,60,8|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
144,148,16481,2,0,L|92:178,1,60,0|0,1:0|1:0,0:0:0:0:
28,308,17013,5,8,0:0:0:0:
28,308,17191,2,0,P|96:324|160:304,1,120,4|8,1:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
284,272,17901,2,0,L|340:296,1,60,8|0,0:0|1:0,0:0:0:0:
404,324,18256,5,0,1:0:0:0:
404,324,18434,2,0,B|424:268|424:268|420:208,1,120,8|0,0:0|1:0,0:0:0:0:
360,168,18966,2,0,L|356:108,2,60,8|8|0,0:0|0:0|1:0,0:0:0:0:
308,220,19499,2,0,L|311:279,2,60,0|8|8,1:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
252,176,20031,2,0,P|196:160|128:172,1,120,4|8,1:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
72,200,20564,1,0,1:0:0:0:
72,200,20741,6,0,B|52:256|52:256|68:328,1,120,12|0,0:0|1:0,0:0:0:0:
92,384,21274,2,0,P|148:356|208:360,1,120,12|0,0:0|1:0,0:0:0:0:
272,380,21806,1,12,0:0:0:0:
408,332,22161,2,0,P|384:280|400:216,2,120,4|8|4,1:2|0:0|1:2,0:0:0:0:
488,212,23226,6,0,P|468:156|376:136,1,120,8|0,0:0|1:0,0:0:0:0:
344,128,23759,2,0,B|332:68|332:68|340:8,2,120,8|0|0,0:0|1:0|1:0,0:0:0:0:
364,196,24647,1,8,0:0:0:0:
404,332,25002,2,0,L|468:340,2,60,0|0|8,1:0|1:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
260,316,25712,6,0,L|140:301,1,120,4|8,1:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
68,292,26244,1,0,1:0:0:0:
67,291,26422,2,0,P|55:233|68:175,1,120,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
96,108,26954,2,0,L|40:72,2,60,0|8|0,1:0|0:0|1:0,0:0:0:0:
212,192,27664,2,0,L|262:224,1,60,0|8,1:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
328,260,28019,1,0,1:0:0:0:
328,260,28197,2,0,P|356:196|352:140,2,120,8|4|8,0:0|1:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
224,360,29262,5,0,1:0:0:0:
224,360,29439,2,0,L|106:337,2,120,8|0|0,0:0|1:0|1:0,0:0:0:0:
280,312,30327,2,0,L|338:323,2,60,8|8|0,0:0|0:0|1:0,0:0:0:0:
252,244,30860,2,0,L|193:232,2,60,0|8|8,1:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
316,208,31392,2,0,P|340:160|328:88,1,120,4|12,1:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
192,68,32103,5,0,1:0:0:0:
192,68,32280,2,0,P|168:116|180:187,2,120,12|4|0,0:0|1:2|1:0,0:0:0:0:
248,20,33167,2,0,L|320:32,1,60,12|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
376,44,33522,1,4,1:2:0:0:
452,168,33877,1,12,0:0:0:0:
376,292,34232,5,8,0:0:0:0:
376,292,34410,2,0,L|256:324,2,120,0|0|0,1:0|1:0|1:0,0:0:0:0:
445,273,35297,1,8,0:0:0:0:
460,128,35652,6,0,P|436:76|376:48,1,120,4|8,1:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
236,48,36363,2,0,B|184:76|184:76|112:80,1,120,0|8,1:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
52,84,36895,1,0,0:0:0:0:
52,84,37073,2,0,P|28:140|32:216,1,120,0|8,1:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
56,264,37605,1,0,1:0:0:0:
176,340,37960,2,0,L|240:328,1,60,8|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
376,300,38493,6,0,P|392:240|372:180,1,120,0|8,1:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
312,148,39025,2,0,L|252:136,1,60,0|0,0:0|1:0,0:0:0:0:
112,116,39558,2,0,P|88:176|104:252,2,120,8|0|8,0:0|1:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
164,68,40445,1,0,1:0:0:0:
308,52,40800,2,0,L|372:44,1,60,8|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
476,140,41333,6,0,P|488:200|468:264,1,120,4|8,1:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
392,376,42043,2,0,B|336:356|336:356|276:352,1,120,0|8,1:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
204,352,42576,1,0,0:0:0:0:
204,352,42753,2,0,P|184:296|188:228,1,120,0|8,1:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
200,164,43286,1,0,1:0:0:0:
80,84,43641,2,0,P|80:116|72:148,1,60,8|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
56,212,43996,2,0,P|56:244|64:276,1,60,8|4,0:0|1:2,0:0:0:0:
188,340,44528,6,0,B|244:320|244:320|312:324,1,120,12|0,0:0|1:0,0:0:0:0:
348,264,45061,2,0,B|408:266|408:266|470:249,2,120,12|4|0,0:0|1:2|1:0,0:0:0:0:
320,196,45948,2,0,L|260:192,1,60,12|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
188,184,46303,2,0,P|176:120|192:64,2,120,0|12|4,1:0|0:0|1:2,0:0:0:0:
260,308,47368,6,0,P|308:284|376:288,1,120,12|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
444,304,47901,2,0,B|460:244|460:244|448:180,2,120,4|12|0,1:2|0:0|1:0,0:0:0:0:
412,368,48789,2,0,P|376:376|336:364,1,60,12|0,0:0|1:0,0:0:0:0:
292,332,49144,2,0,P|276:272|288:212,1,120,12|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
124,44,50564,6,0,P|200:100|164:236,1,240,8|4,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
136,288,51451,6,0,P|148:316|172:336,1,60,0|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
240,356,51806,2,0,P|288:320|360:312,1,120,0|0,1:0|1:0,0:0:0:0:
416,320,52339,1,8,0:0:0:0:
488,196,52694,6,0,P|504:136|480:80,1,120,0|8,1:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
428,40,53226,2,0,B|368:56|368:56|304:52,1,120,0|0,1:0|1:0,0:0:0:0:
240,48,53759,1,8,0:0:0:0:
156,164,54114,6,0,B|216:148|216:148|279:152,1,120,0|8,1:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
344,160,54647,2,0,P|360:224|336:280,1,120,0|0,1:0|1:0,0:0:0:0:
288,320,55179,1,8,0:0:0:0:
156,376,55534,6,0,L|124:260,1,120,4|8,1:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
56,288,56067,2,0,L|24:172,1,120,4|0,1:2|1:0,0:0:0:0:
4,104,56599,1,8,0:0:0:0:
128,36,56954,6,0,P|192:24|248:36,1,120,4|8,1:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
308,68,57487,1,0,1:0:0:0:
428,144,57842,2,0,L|440:220,1,60,0|8,1:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
356,320,58374,6,0,L|337:201,1,120,0|8,1:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
320,132,58907,2,0,P|256:144|196:128,1,120,0|0,1:0|1:0,0:0:0:0:
136,104,59439,1,8,0:0:0:0:
32,204,59794,6,0,P|96:188|156:208,1,120,0|8,1:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
216,232,60326,1,0,1:0:0:0:
292,356,60682,2,0,L|364:328,1,60,0|8,1:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
484,292,61215,6,0,B|468:232|468:232|474:175,1,120,4|8,1:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
480,104,61747,1,4,1:2:0:0:
364,16,62102,1,0,1:0:0:0:
364,16,62280,2,0,L|360:77,1,60,8|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
352,148,62635,6,0,P|292:136|228:148,2,120,4|8|8,1:2|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
432,268,63700,2,0,P|373:277|314:265,1,120,8|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
176,228,64410,1,8,0:0:0:0:
212,88,64765,1,8,0:0:0:0:
352,124,65120,5,8,0:0:0:0:
316,264,65475,1,8,0:0:0:0:
176,228,65830,2,0,P|116:192|88:140,1,120,8|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
196,48,66540,2,0,P|256:84|284:136,1,120,8|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
316,264,67250,1,8,0:0:0:0:
316,264,67428,2,0,P|392:288|444:276,1,120,4|0,1:2|1:0,0:0:0:0:
496,252,67960,1,8,0:0:0:0:
444,116,68315,6,0,B|392:88|392:88|332:80,1,120,8|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
256,204,69025,1,8,0:0:0:0:
180,80,69380,2,0,B|120:88|120:88|68:116,1,120,8|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
24,252,70090,1,8,0:0:0:0:
97,370,70445,1,8,0:0:0:0:
217,294,70800,1,8,0:0:0:0:
140,169,71155,5,8,0:0:0:0:
212,43,71510,2,0,P|270:32|329:43,1,120,8|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
328,188,72221,2,0,P|268:200|200:184,1,120,8|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
92,112,72931,2,0,L|40:152,1,60,8|4,0:0|1:2,0:0:0:0:
216,380,73818,6,0,L|263:343,1,60,8|4,0:0|1:2,0:0:0:0:
384,260,74351,2,0,P|440:244|528:264,2,120,8|0|8,0:0|1:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
316,280,75238,2,0,B|289:225|289:225|277:161,1,120,0|0,1:0|1:0,0:0:0:0:
260,96,75771,2,0,P|196:88|132:112,2,120,8|0|8,0:0|1:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
388,160,76836,6,0,B|446:178|446:178|515:173,2,120,4|8|0,1:2|0:0|1:0,0:0:0:0:
260,96,77901,1,8,0:0:0:0:
260,96,78078,2,0,L|240:220,1,120,0|0,1:0|1:0,0:0:0:0:
236,288,78611,2,0,P|296:308|376:300,1,120,12|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
424,288,79144,2,0,L|420:228,1,60,0|8,1:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
472,180,79499,1,0,0:0:0:0:
472,180,79676,6,0,L|464:60,2,120,4|8|0,1:2|0:0|1:0,0:0:0:0:
416,312,80741,1,8,0:0:0:0:
416,312,80919,2,0,B|356:308|356:308|292:328,1,120,0|0,1:0|1:0,0:0:0:0:
232,348,81451,2,0,P|188:292|184:232,2,120,8|0|8,0:0|1:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
320,236,82516,5,4,1:2:0:0:
452,292,82871,2,0,P|464:232|448:172,1,120,8|0,0:0|1:0,0:0:0:0:
400,124,83404,1,8,0:0:0:0:
400,124,83581,2,0,L|340:136,1,60,0|4,0:0|1:2,0:0:0:0:
256,252,84114,6,0,L|196:264,1,60,0|8,1:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
184,336,84469,2,0,L|124:348,1,60,0|8,1:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
56,360,84824,2,0,P|36:312|44:184,1,180,4|2,1:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,85534,12,0,88197,0:0:0:0:
Gaia
omg this song :DDDD
Nanana's buried treasures was such a great anime omfg I just had to post this LOL
I didn't really mod it but when I was playing the Insane and Hard(with DT so not acurate lol) I noticed All personal opinions!!
>mp3 is kinda quiet?
>Ar8 so cancer D:
>some notes are really close together then there is some larger distances to be covered


But even so if this map is ranked I'll defs play this over and over :)
Hope it gets ranked! Then the anime can finally get some attention it rightfully deserves... None of my friends like it as much as I do ):
777 5ever <3 season 2 plz

btw totally love ur gif LOL this anime so gud
Ciyus Miapah
quickmod™ by Fortune cookie :3

[Insane]

00:22:516 (6) - maybe NC this
00:25:002 (4,5) - try this jump http://puu.sh/a3r5j/9bdbd7d03c.jpg
00:26:067 (2) - maybe like this http://puu.sh/a3r7F/bc389aad05.jpg
00:38:138 (4,5) - stack 4 in 00:37:605 (3) - slider end. stack 5 in 00:38:493 (1) -
00:39:735 (6,1,2) - jump pattern weird and i think it has not good flow (noob say it maybe) try this jump http://puu.sh/a3rEE/b74ee56045.jpg
00:42:753 (1,2,3) - maybe this pattern better http://puu.sh/a3s7q/dd911b6c96.jpg
00:49:499 (1,1) - sounds wierd
00:49:499 (1) - expand this slider to 00:50:564 - and delete circle in there
01:21:806 (5) - newcombo cause i think it looks fit in

i love that kiai time part, im just love it! :D
Topic Starter
xxdeathx

Fort wrote:

quickmod™ by Fortune cookie :3

[Insane]

00:22:516 (6) - maybe NC this don't need to
00:25:002 (4,5) - try this jump http://puu.sh/a3r5j/9bdbd7d03c.jpg changed to something similar
00:26:067 (2) - maybe like this http://puu.sh/a3r7F/bc389aad05.jpg done
00:38:138 (4,5) - stack 4 in 00:37:605 (3) - slider end. stack 5 in 00:38:493 (1) - done
00:39:735 (6,1,2) - jump pattern weird and i think it has not good flow (noob say it maybe) try this jump http://puu.sh/a3rEE/b74ee56045.jpg done
00:42:753 (1,2,3) - maybe this pattern better http://puu.sh/a3s7q/dd911b6c96.jpg nah i'll keep old one, 2 circles at the end feels weird
00:49:499 (1,1) - sounds wierd
00:49:499 (1) - expand this slider to 00:50:564 - and delete circle in there the white tick should start with a circle
01:21:806 (5) - newcombo cause i think it looks fit in not consistent with corresponding parts

i love that kiai time part, im just love it! :D
thanks for modding!
Topic Starter
xxdeathx
Dead map ;w;

Sorry Kin, I know you put a lot of time into this with your GD and helping me with hitsounds and everything. But this is the last map I graveyarded; after this I am capable of making ranked maps :D
Bki
here is my mod(im sry my English is poor)


[Insane]


  • 00:14:393 (5) - change style so fast after there,you can add 3notes stream(including
    slider head)
    and it will tell player"its changing-style"


    00:35:822 - add a note
    00:35:975 (1,2) - sounds not good, put them to white line
    01:00:924 (6) - put to next blue 1
    01:07:352 (1) - why change color here
    01:11:944 (3,4,1) - right position? not beautiful

[Normal]


  • 00:05:822 (2) - add a note
    01:04:138 (2,3,4) - sounds not good(or too hard for read)
    00:52:352 (3,4) - too nearly

[Others]


  • Good luck :):)
BanchoBot
This modding thread has been migrated to the new "modding discussions" system. Please make sure to re-post any existing (and unresolved) efforts to the new system as required.
Please sign in to reply.

New reply