Yahello~ from my queue! I'm gonna try and roll out as many mods as I can!
- 00:22:469 (3,4,1) - These aren't spaced perfectly. 4 is almost not touching 1, while 3 is overlapping 4 just fine. Fix that.
- 00:25:688 - Looking at this slider end and 2, it looks kind of ugly. I would suggest making the wavy slider blanket 2 a bit. Kinda like this.
- 00:39:208 (3) - 3 is not center with with 2 and 4. Move it to x=336
- 00:40:173 (5) - also move this x=336
- 00:41:300 - I think this slider is supposed to be at 00:41:219. That's what the inherited point is for right?
- 00:41:622 - After moving ^ to the inherited point, extend this slider to 00:41:702
- 01:01:179 (5,6) - Try and make these blanketing sliders blanket better. Right now it looks like it's not perfect.
- 01:28:217 - I'm assuming this clap is for the bass hit, but it doesn't sound good. Remove it, or get custom hitsounds or something.
- 01:30:793 - ^
- 01:33:368 - ^
- 01:33:368 - ^
- 01:33:368 - I know you ran out of grid space, but this doesn't look good at all. I think you should change something up here because this ruins your uniform look you have going for the entire map.
- 00:12:330 - Weird clap here, again. Custom hitsounds, otherwise, you should remove the clap. I actually think the "drum-hitclap" sound would be fitting for this. You could add inheriting point and then change the the audio set to Drum instead of Soft, then add another to revert back to Soft, but you might find that tedious. Another thing you could do is go online and find that 'hitsound archive' thread. There's a thread with a bunch of links to great hitsounds.
- 00:14:261 - Here's a drum sound (if you don't want to do custom sounds, and just deal with the Soft hitsounds) that sounds good with a clap. You can find all the other snare drum hits in the song and add claps to those beats.\
- 00:15:549 - for example, here's another snare hit that sounds good with a clap
- 00:16:836 - here too. Look for these in the song. They're quite frequent.
- 00:17:480 - Another bass hit. Claps don't sound good with bass hits. That's kind of a rule of thumb.
- I leave it to you to find the rest of those hitsound issues I've mentioned over and over.
- 00:48:303 - blanket this better. make it PERFECT PERFECT PERFECT
- 00:50:717 - 2 and 3, also need a better blanket
- 01:40:771 - Hm... I noticed this in the Hard too, but this sounds like it's late. the slider isn't on time. Look into that. Check you're BPM. I think the source of the problem is that 00:41:866 comes in late. Change the second Red timing points offset to 41851 and MAKE SURE you check the box that says 'Snap objects to new timing' I WOULD DEFINITELY go and do this to the Hard difficulty too.
- 01:41:093 - Yeah, this ends late too.