forum

Wacom Bamboo Pad drivers?

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Feno
Hi, I just got my Wacom Bamboo Pad but I can't seem to find the drivers.
When I plug my tablet in, my Windows 8.1 won't also recognize anything.

What should I do? The tablet is working but I really need to change the touch area since it's really inconvenient to play on 15x9cm screen.

- Feno
- Marco -
looks like here have the drivers for bamboo tablets

http://us.wacom.com/en/support/drivers/
Topic Starter
Feno
I tried through many of them and none did work.

As you can see there clearly are the drivers for Bamboo Pad for Mac, but no drivers for PC.
- Marco -
I saw this driver for bamboo tablets for windows

http://cdn.wacom.com/u/drivers/IBMPC/co ... _533-3.exe
Topic Starter
Feno
I've downloaded and tried it already, it still says that "A supported tablet is not found on the system" when I try to open the Wacom preferences from the Control Panel.
Fetish

Feno wrote:

I've downloaded and tried it already, it still says that "A supported tablet is not found on the system" when I try to open the Wacom preferences from the Control Panel.
Did you try restarting your computer?
Aurani

Feno wrote:

Must be a prob with Windows then (no wonder, it's 8.1), as that message indicates that it it can't detect your drivers. So if your claim is to be believed and you truly did install the drivers correctly - it's definitely something wrong with Windows then.
Sure, that didn't help much, but at least you eliminated one problem. Guess you just have to wait for someone who has experienced a similar thing and solved it so he can help you further.
sesh
Nub1
I use windows 8.1 and actually there is no problem with it (though my friend have a same problem like on this thread)

I use the same driver as what marcostudios said