[Hard]D; it's a M4M
00:39:580 (4,5) - I prefer these sliders like thisSorry No~!
CTB Mod as requested.
Remove iman25 and --Kozima from the tags. Forget to remove... ok Fixed
This difficulty looks like Rain at the first glance. I can Fc in this Diff but i can't Fc easly in rain
- 00:00:963 (4) - Reduce the distance, it's too hard for Platter. Nope.it's not to hard i guess
- 00:06:069 (3) - Move to x:40 y:228 it's will be Hdash. Nope i guess
- 00:06:388 (2,3) - Ctrl + G or move nearby 00:06:069 (3) - , your choice. ^^
- 00:09:261 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7) - This pattern is suitable for Rain, but not Platter. Suggestion for the timeline:Nope
- 00:15:644 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9) - Try this, plays better: ^^
- 00:18:197 (4,5,6,7,8) - This pattern will use full-dash, which is unsuitable for Platter difficulty. Reducing the distance would be better in this case. I like this part.. the jump isn't problem for this diff
- 00:25:218 (7,8,9) - Rearrange the pattern or move 00:25:378 (8,9) - nearby 00:25:218 (7) - Since Vhy. want like that i think bettr like that
- 00:38:623 (1,2,3,4) - Rearrange this pattern and replace 00:39:580 (5) - with spinner, it should begins there.check but i'm not sure
The non-kiai part is much more harder than the Kiai itself.
- 00:09:261 (5,6,7,8) - I prefer to make this simple, because this is on the non-Kiai part. Suggestion for the timeline: I think isn't to hard for note in non-kiai
- 00:15:644 (1,2,3,4,5,6,1) - Rearrange this pattern, because it was too sudden on the non-Kiai part. Why? i like this pattern..any people too
- 00:17:559 (3) - Reduce the distance. it's rain... np if jumping without HDash
- 00:19:793 (8) - Reduce the distance. ^^
- 00:38:303 (3,4,5,6,7,8) - Rearrange this pattern and make it smooth. Like toybot say.. i make this pattern with some jump..it's be fun to play i guess
- 00:39:580 (9) - Replace with spinner.i'll thinking about it
That's all from me. Good luck~
Hi Marinska, Jekate, and Troogle; here's a mod from my queue
Unsfamiliar, [_Crystal], and wcx have already pointed out some distance snap issues with this diff - I will say the same, so my advice to you is: look over the whole map first and try to make spacing more consistent. For now, here are some examples:
00:00:006 (1,2,3) - I'm a bit picky, but... these are 1.1x spacing which isn't really used between single notes in your map anyway, so these should be 1.00x as well.repaire
Triplet spacing for 00:02:240 (1,2,3) - , 00:12:452 (1,2,3) - 00:34:793 (2,3,4) - these triplets have 1.0x, 1.2x, and 0.9x spacing, respectively. The third one may be forgivable since it's slightly quieter (and even then it's not too consistent). However, the other two don't have an excuse. I'll let you decide what parts of the music need what spacing. Also these are just examples only; there are other triplets in the map that may need spacing adjusted.^^
00:05:750 (5) - The spacing suddenly changes to 0.8x here? I'm guessing this was done due to the lower tone in the music, but neither tempo nor volume has changed signficantly, so the spacing should be more constant. ^^
00:03:516 (1) - remove NC Forget to Nc this one .. btw Fix
00:10:218 (4) - NC should start here, since this part is repeating the beginning of the song. nope
00:15:006 (1) - move NC to 00:15:325 (2) - instead. ^
00:24:261 - Use slider instead of single note; the music has a long note here. Maybe move 00:24:899 (7) - in front of 00:24:261 (6) - [/color]
00:38:623 (1,2,3) - Sliders look a bit crooked. Straighten them please! nope. it's a good pattern i think
(wheee 40 second song ^_^)
Hope you find this mod helpful; if not, please don't give kudosu. Good luck!
Combo1 : 255,81,168
Combo2 : 33,147,239
Combo3 : 225,142,253
Combo4 : 159,170,247
Hi, from my queue here.Thank for mod take your sheepthank for new combo color
- Add a 2000 ms Audio Lead-in manually. It's shorter than a second now.
- Add tags: 'コズミックブレイク', 'online'. added
- Try to find some soft custom hitsounds in the hitsound pack by LKs here. I think the default soft samples are better than current ones, drum sample simply do not match with the relaxing music imo.
- Do you think the combo colours are too deep compared to the background? How about making them paler? I have created a template for you, feel free to use it![Colours]
Combo1 : 255,81,168
Combo2 : 33,147,239
Combo3 : 225,142,253
Combo4 : 159,170,247
- 00:08:144 (3) - There isn't any solid sound, delete it please. One alternative to avoid being too hollow is to form a slider. Slider tail is quite suitable for such situation. okay maybe changed to slider
- 00:07:665 (1,2,3,4) - The spacing here is quite misleading. The DS is the same as those 1/2 but these are 1/4 rhythm. Move them closer please. Moreover, I suggest you maintain a consistent DS throughout the whole song, since the peaceful and relaxing atmosphere of the song doesn't alter much.repaired this patten with 1.00x DS
- 00:09:261 (1,2,3) - ^ ^ same as above
- 00:27:771 (1,2,3,1) - Same, with different rhythm pattern, apply an obvious DS change please, or else players can't read them properly. ^same as above
- 00:27:931 (2) - Btw, this one sounds like overmapping. Same can found on 00:34:952 (3). 00:27:771 (1,2,3) - repaired , btw (2) deleted same with 00:34:793
- 00:32:559 (3,5) - Make the sliders' shape more aesthetic please, put the middle node right on the slider and adjust the flow like this, also blanket 00:33:835 (1) with 00:33:197 (5): Fixx
- 00:38:623 (1,2,3) - Suggestion on the direction of sliders, you can do these simply by the 'Rotate' function of the editor (CTRL+SHIFT+R), I adjust the angles of slider by rotating 20 degrees anti-clockwise successively: `3` fuu.. fix
- One more suggestion on the usage of slider, make the nodes staying on the slider, what I mean is:Good slider:
- Hitsounds: Have a look at the General section above and Easy, soft samples are much more comfortable imo.
hi from your queue (std M4M). ok, before started, i want to tell you that all what i say here are suggestion only, soit's up to you to follow it or not, but please reply my mod especially the reason why you deny my suggestionthank for mod
ok then, let's start
00:01:601 (5) - 452|260 for better flow? (repaired,but not like you sugesst)
00:04:474 (8) - 236|128 to make 00:03:197 (5,6,7,8) - balanced square (-_- okay)
00:07:346 (8) - 180|284 for better flow or make it straight with 00:06:388 (6) - (sry i want to keep the distance is 0.7x)
00:10:218 (4) - make it straight with end of (3) or with head of (2) (it's will be undermine the Ds...srry no)
00:12:771 (3,4) - use consistent spacing (1.0), it really looks not good when the spacing is inconsistent in this part, and move it a little upward to make it straight with 00:12:452 (1,2,3) - (better flow) ( sry no for straight with 00:12:452 (1,2,3) - cuz it makes undermine the Ds)
00:31:282 (2,3,4) -what wrong with this ? i place them like that..what should i fix
00:40:218 (6) - well, instead in blue tick, how about make it end in red tick? ( sry no,it's so awkward)
well, use consistent spacing, sometimes you use 0.75, and sometimes you use 1.0 and even 1.1, that's really looks not good (:3)
ok,that's all from me. Good luck~
I'am lazy to quotes, thanks for checking NP and IamKwaNthank for update
Fixed NC that mention on IamKwaN
My update: http://puu.sh/8VF69.osu
Newcomer QueueThank for mod..
00:01:601 (5) - the whistle at the end of the slider sounds weird in the song i don't think so.. if you remove the whistel you can hear sound (maybe like plate knock)
00:04:474 (8) - ^ I guess basically all normal whistles because it's loud and stands out (i want make them more variatif)
00:07:665 (1,2,3) - don't use a 1/4 rhythm here, keep it as a 1/2 rhythm like 00:05:112 (3,4,5,6,7) because a 1/4 rhythm seems to only fit parts like 00:09:261 (1,2,3,4) where the music really does have 1/4 beats Fixed
00:19:154 (3) - half the slider body has that scratchy sound, it seems weird (you can hear the piano there,if you hear carefully)
00:24:580 (5) - make it as curved as 00:22:984 (2) eehmm.. i'm not sure about this.. but .. -_-
00:26:495 (1,2,3) - same as 00:25:218 (1,2,3) keeping 1.1x Ds
00:28:091 (7) - NC here and make the distance between 00:28:091 (7,1) the same as between 00:28:410 (1,2) Fixed
00:33:197 (7,1) - could blanket better (i want keep them 0.8x ds.. and i think.. a little blanket.. more than enough,i wont make (7) not PF blanket to (1) )
00:34:793 (2,3) - straight up, it has less flow, maybe use a different position (moved)
00:35:750 (2) - NC here and use the specific DS only starting from this note NC fixed
おっす!やったよ!Thank for mod
From my queue and m4m
- 00:07:346 (8) - move this to x:124 y:276 , to keep the distance~ :3 i repaire it but not like your suggest , maybe i keep 0.8x ds
- 00:06:388 (6) - Blanket with the sliders~ maybe no,i want to keep follow the flow..
- 00:14:686 (7) - Move this to x:328 , y:144~ :3 I reapired this.. but i keep use 1.1x ds
- 00:21:388 (2) - Move this to x:332, y:252 to make the pattern better~ Fixed
- 00:22:665 (1) - ^^^ x : 368 y: 168 No..i want to consistent ds
- 00:22:665 (1,2,3) - how about this pattern? i want keep following the flow..http://puu.sh/90asw.PNG
- 00:18:197 (4) - move this to x:456 , so a HD could appear Fixed
- 00:18:516 (5) - ^^^ x :144 Fixed
- 00:18:835 (6) - ^^^ x :344 Fixed
- 00:19:154 (7) - ^^^ x :40 nope
- 00:28:410 (2) - x :472 to make a HD Fixed
- 00:28:729 (3) - x :168 to make the patternt better :3 repaired but not like your suggest
- 00:36:388 (2) - x: 24 HD~ i don't want HD there..
- 00:36:708 (3) - x :296 ^^
That's all from me, hope this help.
and good luck~
[Platter]Thank for mod.. also the star... >w<)/
I won't point them out once more but please take a look at the Salad part in my mod and try to insert a Hdash at those notes on this diff. Especially during kiai. This is a very good diff and I SS'd it, but still its too easy. SS at first try is not even a challenge. :3 make this diff more hardest
Also the last spinner is too short. I prefer the one from Cup/Salad but you need to remove or make it longer anyways. changed to 1/1 slider
HP7? No, use 6 because that is the main for Rain.
i want HP 7 cause.. if i use 6 it will b same with platter..changed to 6 and platter 5
00:22:665 (4) - Two circle instead? Both is high pitched so it needs to be mapped equally. Currently you don't need to move too much to catch 00:22:984 tho it should be a little jump. hhm.. okay .. added a little jump here..
00:25:218 (5) - Circle triplet with a little movement? cuz this rain to easy for rain diff.. changed
00:28:091 (1,2,3,4,5,6) - This part is a little messy to follow. I mean you can hear two different song part here but you followed none of them. The drum part should be followed with circles only with a nice jump pattern and the other, slower part can be mapped with long sliders (1/1). Decide which one you want to follow but working with both is not going to work.i make jump here..with.. circle note..cuz this in kiai time
Thats all here.
Good song, too bad the mapset is complete already since I feel like I want to map a GD for it. Anyways, I think you only need one more modder who can give you pattern suggestions and then ask a BAT for a check since the mapset is almost complete. Good luck with it and I need to trow a star~
hey from my M4M Q
nothing particular just do AIMod checking
Hard00:00:006 (1,2,3) - whistle, remove, whistle :3 fit better on next hitsound Fix
00:02:878 (4,5,6,7,8) - rearrange on this part :3 make the (4,5) have same angle as 00:02:240 (1,2,3) and (8) is stack with (4) it will undermine the ds
00:06:229 - have triplets potency :3 just suggestion i dunno what your mean
00:09:899 (3) - fix this overlap? :3 just suggestion No.
00:10:218 (4) - normal whistle hitsound :3 better voice i dont think so..
00:11:495 (3) - ^ ^^
00:12:133 (5) - remove hitsound No.
00:15:325 (2) - hitsound like.... ah just try it it's different sound... i dont change it to Nwhis hs
00:19:154 (3) - i don't mind this one ._. but starting slide have hitsound and the comeback slide doesn't have at all is bad ._. if you want keep this hitsound i prefer you do a sampleset change :3 http://puu.sh/90cha.png -_- you can hear the piano there..
00:21:548 - triplets potency -_-)a maybe your means is.. more PFly angel ?
00:22:825 - ^ ^^
00:28:091 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8) - find another hitsound :3 that whistle doesn't fit at all i dont think so
00:40:218 (6) - it's 1/1 slider :3 not 3/4 slider fix this No. it will be so suddenly stopped
Rainquite good Rain just have a bit suggestion
00:00:963 (3,4) - make this slider sharper :3 you are imposter
00:09:899 (7) - use stand slider making no sense at all here Nope
Platterbest one on this mapset but still need improvement on hitsounding :3 i will not explain it :3
00:28:091 (2,3,4,5) - make it more sharp :3 stop at middle of slider make it hard Nope.
00:40:059 (1) - should end at downbeat :3 this spin.. has just changed to slider, sinceKurokami's mod.. :3
from modding queue. sorry for i'm so lazy... ;w;wait.. i'll check..
30s song might can add Insane. ex) Granat. YOU know.. my Insane diff has been DELETED
Custom Hitsound might can ignore taiko mode's hitsound.
00:21:388 (2) - Ignored distance snap.check
alright, gl for rank.
Easy and Normal pretty done.
Hi from modding queue. I only modded the Osu!Standard maps, not CTB since I never played it.for theF5 i'm waiting.. jkte update.. and if it helped.. you can take the kds if .. not .. >w< sry..
Anyways, here it is.
00:09:580 - Add a note here or was this pause supposed to be here?