1. osu!community
  2. osu!
  3. Feature Requests
posted
Long ass bump. Forgot this existed.
posted
would still love it :D
posted
Would be a great addition. Even tho many wouldn't like it, it can be optional like how skins can be animated.
posted

FrzR wrote:

deadbeat wrote:

despite being the one who said that, i don't really support sorry. mainly cause i'm perfectly happy with 1 BG
We have different opinions. There is always that toggle option. lol
^yes^
posted
It is 100% possible at this moment, I mean look at the holiday updates, there where also multiple backgrounds, why not add this as a feature already. JUST DO IT. I have a folder waiting with 1576 backgrounds!!!!
posted
I really hope this happens because i always end up switching skins for the background, and it would be so much easier to just have one skin that randomizes the background for me
posted

Crash333 wrote:

It is 100% possible at this moment, I mean look at the holiday updates, there where also multiple backgrounds, why not add this as a feature already. JUST DO IT. I have a folder waiting with 1576 backgrounds!!!!
lol i think osu! will only allow 5+ multiple backgrounds if this were to happen
posted
Will add a star... and a bump :3
posted
I think ppy can really advance this stuff by adding different backgrounds which will be anchor to the time u have (nightly/morning/daylight wallpapers) and season of the year (snowy/shiny/falling sakura backgrounds and more, it have unlimited possibilities up to celebrations). Maybe, it can be a good add to your feature...
posted
Add a star >w<
posted
Bump! I need multiple backgrounds in my life.