1. osu! forums
  2. Other
  3. Art
show more
posted
I tried TwT

800x600


1600x1200
posted

Yzov wrote:

natsukoOwO wrote:


fullhttp://puu.sh/90xPc.png
貌似跑题,就这样吧(¯﹃¯)
I was thinking about to participate or not, but when I saw this I knew it was lost.
Don't give up, people! There will always be two first place winners!
posted

Yzov wrote:

natsukoOwO wrote:


fullhttp://puu.sh/90xPc.png
貌似跑题,就这样吧(¯﹃¯)
I was thinking about to participate or not, but when I saw this I knew it was lost.
I participated in the competition in the first month,but hadn't got any prize,so I'm trying a second time.Who konws the result before he trys,I think making efforts is the most important. :?
posted

natsukoOwO wrote:


fullhttp://puu.sh/90xPc.png
貌似跑题,就这样吧(¯﹃¯)
Are you an illustrator? Omg this is incredible, post to pixiv plz
posted
posted

y1xiansen wrote:

459x600


http://imgdata.hoop8.com/1406/441-1423617106.png

1300x1700


http://imgdata.hoop8.com/1406/571-1423617106.png

:?:? 这样能发图出来吗
强 ;A;

We have another winner
posted

LuigiHann wrote:

CanadianPaws wrote:

1000x1000



600x600




**also, i'm not sure if you allow it to be transparent, but the actual size of the whole picture would be 600x600 and 1000x1000, so I added a background. if y'all could answer that, i'd be grateful!**
Not sure if I 100% understand the question, but a transparent background would be fine. No worries either way.

TemyYakazunari wrote:

Hmmm, are manual artwork allowed?
Yes, please just get the clearest/cleanest scan you can for the high quality image
Okay, thanks
posted
yay I'm finally done :D drawing this was a really fun process and i love doing fan art!



higher pixels link: http://puu.sh/9aZKd/c54288b280.jpg

took me a while to figure out how to insert an image xD
posted
posted

natsukoOwO wrote:


fullhttp://puu.sh/90xPc.png
貌似跑题,就这样吧(¯﹃¯)
this is very nice art but where is the "around the world" theme?
posted

y1xiansen wrote:

459x600


http://imgdata.hoop8.com/1406/441-1423617106.png

1300x1700


http://imgdata.hoop8.com/1406/571-1423617106.png

:?:? 这样能发图出来吗
好看好看好看!画风超喜欢!
posted

Mocochia wrote:

yay I'm finally done :D drawing this was a really fun process and i love doing fan art!



higher pixels link: http://puu.sh/9aZKd/c54288b280.jpg

took me a while to figure out how to insert an image xD
Lost the spirit to send my entry when i saw this ....
posted

TemyYakazunari wrote:

Mocochia wrote:

yay I'm finally done :D drawing this was a really fun process and i love doing fan art!



higher pixels link: http://puu.sh/9aZKd/c54288b280.jpg

took me a while to figure out how to insert an image xD
Lost the spirit to send my entry when i saw this ....
Don't give up, people! There will always be two first place winners, plus runner-ups!
posted

TemyYakazunari wrote:

Mocochia wrote:

Lost the spirit to send my entry when i saw this ....
Don't give up, people! There will always be two first place winners, plus runner-ups!
Hmm, might try later then :0
posted

Mocochia wrote:

yay I'm finally done :D drawing this was a really fun process and i love doing fan art!



higher pixels link: http://puu.sh/9aZKd/c54288b280.jpg

took me a while to figure out how to insert an image xD
This is awesome, I'd vote for this one
posted
so many pro artists here T - T
good luck to everyone!!

600x849


1287x1821
http://puu.sh/9d8Rd
posted

puddii wrote:

so many pro artists here T - T
good luck to everyone!!

600x849


1287x1821
http://puu.sh/9d8Rd
Really nice, i'll vote for this ;)

Good job :P
posted

Sonatora wrote:

Mocochia wrote:

yay I'm finally done :D drawing this was a really fun process and i love doing fan art!



higher pixels link: http://puu.sh/9aZKd/c54288b280.jpg

took me a while to figure out how to insert an image xD
This is awesome, I'd vote for this one
Aww thank you ; u ;
posted

y1xiansen wrote:

459x600


http://puu.sh/9cPBL/61b7555319.png

1300x1700


http://puu.sh/9cPGJ/7a10e35f3a.png

:D:D 改成puush的链接了
在贴吧看到就很喜欢, 又来这看看你参赛没 :D
posted
So, I took a try at a Brazilian-themed Pippi (with the World Cup and all)

Since I'm having quite a bit of trouble with the recommended sites, I'm putting these on imgur for the time being:


600x400: http://i.imgur.com/53cyn2L.jpg

4500x3000: http://i.imgur.com/qOywGpB.jpg
show more
Please sign in to reply.