Community Forum

osu! Monthly Fanart Contest #2

posted
Total Posts
237
show more
Topic Starter
LuigiHann

CanadianPaws wrote:

1000x1000



600x600



**also, i'm not sure if you allow it to be transparent, but the actual size of the whole picture would be 600x600 and 1000x1000, so I added a background. if y'all could answer that, i'd be grateful!**
Not sure if I 100% understand the question, but a transparent background would be fine. No worries either way.

TemyYakazunari wrote:

Hmmm, are manual artwork allowed?
Yes, please just get the clearest/cleanest scan you can for the high quality image
Yzov

natsukoOwO wrote:


fullhttp://puu.sh/90xPc.png
貌似跑题,就这样吧(¯﹃¯)
I was thinking about to participate or not, but when I saw this I knew it was lost.
Dumie
I tried TwT

800x600


1600x1200
Topic Starter
LuigiHann

Yzov wrote:

natsukoOwO wrote:


fullhttp://puu.sh/90xPc.png
貌似跑题,就这样吧(¯﹃¯)
I was thinking about to participate or not, but when I saw this I knew it was lost.
Don't give up, people! There will always be two first place winners!
natsukoOwO

Yzov wrote:

natsukoOwO wrote:


fullhttp://puu.sh/90xPc.png
貌似跑题,就这样吧(¯﹃¯)
I was thinking about to participate or not, but when I saw this I knew it was lost.
I participated in the competition in the first month,but hadn't got any prize,so I'm trying a second time.Who konws the result before he trys,I think making efforts is the most important. :?
Kunieda

natsukoOwO wrote:


fullhttp://puu.sh/90xPc.png
貌似跑题,就这样吧(¯﹃¯)
Are you an illustrator? Omg this is incredible, post to pixiv plz
y1xiansen
Kunieda

y1xiansen wrote:

459x600


http://imgdata.hoop8.com/1406/441-1423617106.png

1300x1700


http://imgdata.hoop8.com/1406/571-1423617106.png

:?:? 这样能发图出来吗
强 ;A;

We have another winner
TemyYakazunari

LuigiHann wrote:

CanadianPaws wrote:

1000x1000



600x600



**also, i'm not sure if you allow it to be transparent, but the actual size of the whole picture would be 600x600 and 1000x1000, so I added a background. if y'all could answer that, i'd be grateful!**
Not sure if I 100% understand the question, but a transparent background would be fine. No worries either way.

TemyYakazunari wrote:

Hmmm, are manual artwork allowed?
Yes, please just get the clearest/cleanest scan you can for the high quality image
Okay, thanks
Mocochia
yay I'm finally done :D drawing this was a really fun process and i love doing fan art!



higher pixels link: http://puu.sh/9aZKd/c54288b280.jpg

took me a while to figure out how to insert an image xD
Chr1555
Sephibro

natsukoOwO wrote:


fullhttp://puu.sh/90xPc.png
貌似跑题,就这样吧(¯﹃¯)
this is very nice art but where is the "around the world" theme?
natsukoOwO

y1xiansen wrote:

459x600


http://imgdata.hoop8.com/1406/441-1423617106.png

1300x1700


http://imgdata.hoop8.com/1406/571-1423617106.png

:?:? 这样能发图出来吗
好看好看好看!画风超喜欢!
TemyYakazunari

Mocochia wrote:

yay I'm finally done :D drawing this was a really fun process and i love doing fan art!



higher pixels link: http://puu.sh/9aZKd/c54288b280.jpg

took me a while to figure out how to insert an image xD
Lost the spirit to send my entry when i saw this ....
Topic Starter
LuigiHann

TemyYakazunari wrote:

Mocochia wrote:

yay I'm finally done :D drawing this was a really fun process and i love doing fan art!



higher pixels link: http://puu.sh/9aZKd/c54288b280.jpg

took me a while to figure out how to insert an image xD
Lost the spirit to send my entry when i saw this ....
Don't give up, people! There will always be two first place winners, plus runner-ups!
Yzov

TemyYakazunari wrote:

Mocochia wrote:

Lost the spirit to send my entry when i saw this ....
Don't give up, people! There will always be two first place winners, plus runner-ups!
Hmm, might try later then :0
AutoMedic

Mocochia wrote:

yay I'm finally done :D drawing this was a really fun process and i love doing fan art!



higher pixels link: http://puu.sh/9aZKd/c54288b280.jpg

took me a while to figure out how to insert an image xD
This is awesome, I'd vote for this one
purincess
so many pro artists here T - T
good luck to everyone!!

600x849

1287x1821
http://puu.sh/9d8Rd
Angelo

puddii wrote:

so many pro artists here T - T
good luck to everyone!!

600x849

1287x1821
http://puu.sh/9d8Rd
Really nice, i'll vote for this ;)

Good job :P
Mocochia

Sonatora wrote:

Mocochia wrote:

yay I'm finally done :D drawing this was a really fun process and i love doing fan art!



higher pixels link: http://puu.sh/9aZKd/c54288b280.jpg

took me a while to figure out how to insert an image xD
This is awesome, I'd vote for this one
Aww thank you ; u ;
show more
Please sign in to reply.

New reply