1. osu! forums
  2. Other
  3. Art
show more
posted

Takuneru wrote:

[hews] wrote:

my Entry for the Osu! Around the World Contest!

Web-Friendly Size
600x600 px
http://up.ppy.sh/files/600x600-1.png





Full 1000x1000 pixels

1000x1000px
Link : http://oi61.tinypic.com/2rzb34j.jpg

(i dunno how to use puush, and upppy is giving me error for this)

ciao
Hews !
:Contest intensifies:
huehue taku :D
posted

[hews] wrote:

my Entry for the Osu! Around the World Contest!

Web-Friendly Size
600x600 px
http://up.ppy.sh/files/600x600-1.png





Full 1000x1000 pixels

1000x1000px
Link : http://oi61.tinypic.com/2rzb34j.jpg

(i dunno how to use puush, and upppy is giving me error for this)

ciao
hews just did it lol
win
posted
Ummm one question. I'm currently working on the colouring on my PC. It was written in the forum rules that it has to be 600x600px and 1000x1000px. I'm new at digital art, I have always done traditional art. I was wondering if someone could explain what that is, whether it is size and pixel, and how to change it. For your information, I'm using Adobe Photoshop to edit my art. I really want to submit it on time. Can anyone help me to explain? And i just need to make sure it's 600x600 and 1000x1000px and that it matches the theme rite? Anything else I should take into notice?
posted

[hews] wrote:

my Entry for the Osu! Around the World Contest!

Web-Friendly Size
600x600 px
http://up.ppy.sh/files/600x600-1.png



ciao
Nice, I love the way you showed different people playing it as a collage background.


hotspy wrote:

Ummm one question. I'm currently working on the colouring on my PC. It was written in the forum rules that it has to be 600x600px and 1000x1000px. I'm new at digital art, I have always done traditional art. I was wondering if someone could explain what that is, whether it is size and pixel, and how to change it. For your information, I'm using Adobe Photoshop to edit my art. I really want to submit it on time. Can anyone help me to explain? And i just need to make sure it's 600x600 and 1000x1000px and that it matches the theme rite? Anything else I should take into notice?
px = pixels.

web friendly (the image you should post with the image tag) version has to be 600x600 max. So if your picture is 500x589, it's fine.
high quality (the image you link to) version has to be at least 1000x1000. So it can be bigger than that.

As for changing the size, you'll need to look around your image settings (something like "resize image"), but I'd suggest that you do it after colouring in the big image. Maybe someone else using Adobe can help you.
(or you can just google "adobe photoshop resize" or something)
Also, good luck - it took me a while to learn digital colouring properly, since it's so different xP
posted
All these amazing posts are crazy good OTL
posted
posted
hiya,i hand drew this for the comp hope you like it. :D
600x600
http://puu.sh/97fE7/84f747cb39.jpg
1000x1000
http://puu.sh/97pMi/0e117af442.jpg
posted
Wallpaper-liked thing!



Other resolutions:
1366x768
1920x1080

Pippy's black hair? O-Oh...I-It doesn't exist...


Working with mouse is kind of enjoyment
ウソデス(:3[___]
posted

Pokie wrote:

Wallpaper-liked thing!



Other resolutions:
1366x768
1920x1080

Pippy's black hair? O-Oh...I-It doesn't exist...


Working with mouse is kind of enjoyment
ウソデス(:3[___]
Beautiful!
posted

candygurl101 wrote:

hiya,i hand drew this for the comp hope you like it. :D
600x600
http://puu.sh/97fE7/84f747cb39.jpg
1000x1000
http://puu.sh/97pMi/0e117af442.jpg
Cute : D
I thought that was Italy on an American flag for a minute o_O
posted
Is it okay to use other sources for background or a certain item? I saw one of the picture registered for the competition using a globe from google (I can clearly see the colouring technique for the globe and the characer is totally different). Is it okay if I use a background for my art as well? I draw everything by myself except for the background. Or is it not allowed?
posted

hotspy wrote:

Is it okay to use other sources for background or a certain item? I saw one of the picture registered for the competition using a globe from google (I can clearly see the colouring technique for the globe and the characer is totally different). Is it okay if I use a background for my art as well? I draw everything by myself except for the background. Or is it not allowed?

LuigiHann wrote:

YoruDamaru wrote:

I wonder if it's okay if I use Flags from a web which allows me to use it in any way, in case I link back or credit it to the web ... :?::?::?:
Yeah that should be okay if it's a free public domain image, I agree just include a link to where you got them from.
:D Looking forward to your entry.
posted
Wow so many awesome things inside here D:! *just scrolled down here*
posted
Hmmm, are manual artwork allowed?
posted

Cataku wrote:

candygurl101 wrote:

hiya,i hand drew this for the comp hope you like it. :D
600x600
http://puu.sh/97fE7/84f747cb39.jpg
1000x1000
http://puu.sh/97pMi/0e117af442.jpg
Cute : D
I thought that was Italy on an American flag for a minute o_O
lol yea theres is a american flag but not itallian i did sone flags and chibis of the countrys around the world that play osu!
posted
first time in here~~~<3
posted
Link to 600x393: http://up.ppy.sh/files/osu!-aroundtheworld%28600x393%29.jpg (Small stars not very visible due to small pixel)

Link to 2000x1309: http://oi62.tinypic.com/20jnvhk.jpg

The original image is too big (3455x2262). I can't upload it anywhere. :(

= It didn't turn out like I wanted to but I guess it's pretty good for my first semi-digital art especially using mouse. =

Hope you guys like it! X3 :x

(Everything is drawn by me. Character manually drawn on paper, colouring on computer.)

-> Thanks to Catoku and spongypuppet for helping me to figure things out :D
posted

CanadianPaws wrote:

1000x1000



600x600




**also, i'm not sure if you allow it to be transparent, but the actual size of the whole picture would be 600x600 and 1000x1000, so I added a background. if y'all could answer that, i'd be grateful!**
Not sure if I 100% understand the question, but a transparent background would be fine. No worries either way.

TemyYakazunari wrote:

Hmmm, are manual artwork allowed?
Yes, please just get the clearest/cleanest scan you can for the high quality image
posted

natsukoOwO wrote:


fullhttp://puu.sh/90xPc.png
貌似跑题,就这样吧(¯﹃¯)
I was thinking about to participate or not, but when I saw this I knew it was lost.
posted
I tried TwT

800x600


1600x1200
show more
Please sign in to reply.