1. osu! forums
  2. Other
  3. Art
show more
posted

Cataku wrote:

I know that the original post said to upload images in png, but... How about gifs?
There's just this one idea that won't leave me alone and I'll definitely try doing it (properly) and will upload here, but wondering whether I should start it in 1000 x 1000 pixels for high res, or if that would be a biiiiit large for a gif xP
So basically, wondering whether I should bother making it in high res or just submit a stillframe for high res and the actual gif in a smaller size here?
Honestly, I loved your gifs in the last contest, but I wasn't sure what to do with them either. I think it'd be worth it to make the gifs at the large size, and I'll include them in the voting.
posted

LuigiHann wrote:

Cataku wrote:

I know that the original post said to upload images in png, but... How about gifs?
There's just this one idea that won't leave me alone and I'll definitely try doing it (properly) and will upload here, but wondering whether I should start it in 1000 x 1000 pixels for high res, or if that would be a biiiiit large for a gif xP
So basically, wondering whether I should bother making it in high res or just submit a stillframe for high res and the actual gif in a smaller size here?
Honestly, I loved your gifs in the last contest, but I wasn't sure what to do with them either. I think it'd be worth it to make the gifs at the large size, and I'll include them in the voting.
Awesome :o
I'll try to compress it as much as possible :3
posted
Is Kyoren the only male one here oAo"

Or am i just looking at the fanarts too fast? D:
posted

gendo0032 wrote:

600x600 ver:


3000x3500 ver:
http://s1136.photobucket.com/user/gendo ... sort=3&o=0

thank you :3~
Very cute!! Good luck!
posted

Generacja wrote:



1000x1000 http://puu.sh/8QSQA.png
I love the concept! Good luck!!
posted

BurntToaster wrote:



original:
http://i.imgur.com/o7iR2Zs.png

oh shit wtf messed up the shadow
_______________________________



original:
http://i.imgur.com/WHp4QCg.jpg

Canadian Pippi, maybe??
I absolutely love the colors in both entries! Your art style looks very nice! Good luck!
posted
I've never been so nervous for posting a picture.

900x900 pic : (http://hpics.li/16e4f4a)


600x600



good luck everyone c: (love your art gendo0032 ! i will vote for it)
posted

nihapy wrote:

I've never been so nervous for posting a picture.

900x900 pic : (http://hpics.li/16e4f4a)


600x600



good luck everyone c: (love your art gendo0032 ! i will vote for it)
This is adorable! I love the color of the sky! Good luck!!
posted
I was upset that I wasn't able to enter last months contest. I tried entering but the picture that I started drawing ended up looking awful, so I decided to enter this months contest.

700x1000 Version


420x600 Version can be found here http://i.imgur.com/NfBoMAK.png?1
posted

nihapy wrote:

I've never been so nervous for posting a picture.

900x900 pic : (http://hpics.li/16e4f4a)


600x600



good luck everyone c: (love your art gendo0032 ! i will vote for it)
OMG!!! thank you xD
posted
How do you upload with the exact dimensions OTL
Senpais teach me plis
I tried to do a screenshot but my laptop screen is too small OTL
posted

Dumie wrote:

How do you upload with the exact dimensions OTL
Senpais teach me plis
I tried to do a screenshot but my laptop screen is too small OTL
You change the size in whatever drawing application you use .-.
For gimp, it's Image -> Resize Image, shouldn't be too different for anything else
(if it's a scan and you don't have gimp, then it's a useful tool for any editing and it's free)
posted
I wish everyone good luck this time

Good luck everyone :)
posted
posted
:cry: I do not well at my drawing...... ;_;
600x600 : link: http://puu.sh/8Xvdz/e7f140e93e.jpg



1000x1000 : link: http://puu.sh/8Xvdp/c382eea604.jpg



1600x1600 : link: http://puu.sh/8XvcY/30331b5075.jpg
posted

gendo0032 wrote:

600x600 ver:


3000x3500 ver:
http://s1136.photobucket.com/user/gendo ... sort=3&o=0

thank you :3~
Omg!!!! i love this ;w;

GL with the competition!
posted

RainbowHana wrote:

600x600 ;_;


1000x1000 *w*


God damn that bootey
I like this, but it looks like you slapped on a picture from Google. Get a vectored image or remove the black, lol. It just looks so slapped together and it removes from the greatness of the picture.
posted
This took a lot more work and fixing than I expected, but it's finally done and I'm kinda proud of the result :D
(can't believe how long it took to make something so simple-looking o_O)

Hope you like it too!

Preview (328 x 400):
(it's a lot smaller so that it doesn't take too long to load for people with average connections)


(yes, I realize that the background is slightly different, might fix that later if I get around to working on it more before the competition ends)

Original, high quality (prepare for waiting unless your internet connection is great)


-----------

Second Entry:
I really wanted to make this into a gif but, well.. After a bit of trouble with my laptop, the end result is this simple drawing x_x
Small [371 x 600] :




(the background is a free image from docstoc.com)

----------

Third Entry:
Things happened, I did this one traditionally and had real issues with scanning.. So here's a crappy phone pic x_x Couldn't let the effort go to complete waste..
Small [540 x 600] :




** The above image assumes that all of the characters shown in it are over the legal age of drinking in Ireland, that is 18 years old.
posted
Here's my entry~! There are alot of other good ones, goodluck everyone \( ゚ヮ゚)/



1000 x 1000: http://i1292.photobucket.com/albums/b56 ... 41952d.png
posted

Larger picture link:http://puu.sh/8YQJQ.jpg
show more
Please sign in to reply.