1. osu! forums
  2. Other
  3. Art
show more
posted

Mocochia wrote:

Here's my other entry! I did a chibi "around the world" and just created some characters dressed in different shirts of their country :3
the tablet and pc in the picture is my own and im sure many of you can tell what tablet that is xD

Japan got a special treatment because they are ranked #1 in country rankings ;D



higher pixels: http://puu.sh/9fNaN/e40a747f02.jpg
Cute!

iPhone wrote:

web-friendly 600x456:

print-friendly 2048x1556: http://pan.baidu.com/s/1jGwsC2y or http://1drv.ms/1mdzPhg
So many people painted the osu girl. Let me paint a different one to honor the first osu! player in the south pole: Steph De Chine.
BTW,I'm iPhone rather than osuniang
Wow, that's really awesome art! Digital painting?
posted

Cataku wrote:

So the deadline is June 6th, but what time and which time zone?
(how many hours left? That would be most comprehensive I guess xP)

Been having a lot of trouble with my pc, but there's only a few hours' work left on what I'd like to post >_<
Midnight, Eastern Time

Here you go: http://www.onlinecountdowns.com/countdo ... f0ccc1c966
posted

LuigiHann wrote:

Cataku wrote:

So the deadline is June 6th, but what time and which time zone?
(how many hours left? That would be most comprehensive I guess xP)

Been having a lot of trouble with my pc, but there's only a few hours' work left on what I'd like to post >_<
Midnight, Eastern Time

Here you go: http://www.onlinecountdowns.com/countdo ... f0ccc1c966
Thanks :D
The link doesn't work well (content denied), but I can figure it out from here :3
posted
posted

LuigiHann wrote:

Whoops, fixed link http://www.onlinecountdowns.com/countdo ... f0ccc1c966
Awesome, thanks! :D
posted

iPhone wrote:

web-friendly 600x456:

print-friendly 2048x1556: http://pan.baidu.com/s/1jGwsC2y or http://1drv.ms/1mdzPhg
So many people painted the osu girl. Let me paint a different one to honor the first osu! player in the south pole: Steph De Chine.
BTW,I'm iPhone rather than osuniang
Wow, that's really awesome art! Digital painting?[/quote]
yep!
posted
Finally, done :D
Sorry, I don't have talent in digital art, my way is traditional art.
This is all I can do xD
I hope you don't mind if I uploaded it in DA.
600x600

And with full size 1220x1707 http://fav.me/d7l3d10
posted
Yay, I made it!
The 600x600 image colors went crazy so I recommend to look at the 2000x2000





Deviantart with the uncropped picture


posted
posted
600x600



1500x1500
Deviantart
For all the Puella Magi Madoka Pippi Magica fan ♥
posted

beat_freak wrote:

thanks freezebear(https://osu.ppy.sh/u/freezebear), for the advice!!!! :)

http://puu.sh/9h9IU/8cd53be6b3.jpg
600x600
full size
http://puu.sh/9h5rO/4ef16c27a2.jpg
Indonesiaaan<33 !! Good Luckk
posted

Mocochia wrote:

Here's my other entry! I did a chibi "around the world" and just created some characters dressed in different shirts of their country :3
the tablet and pc in the picture is my own and im sure many of you can tell what tablet that is xD

Japan got a special treatment because they are ranked #1 in country rankings ;D



higher pixels: http://puu.sh/9fNaN/e40a747f02.jpg
Kawaii!

Tifa wrote:

600x600



1500x1500
Deviantart
For all the Puella Magi Madoka Pippi Magica fan ♥
Pippi, the mother of universe.
posted

[hews] wrote:

my Entry for the Osu! Around the World Contest!

Web-Friendly Size
600x600 px
http://up.ppy.sh/files/600x600-1.png





Full 1000x1000 pixels

1000x1000px
Link : http://oi61.tinypic.com/2rzb34j.jpg

(i dunno how to use puush, and upppy is giving me error for this)

ciao
whoa! O.o Bumping this for appropriate theme
nice execution
posted

beat_freak wrote:

thanks freezebear(https://osu.ppy.sh/u/freezebear), for the advice!!!! :)

http://puu.sh/9h9IU/8cd53be6b3.jpg
600x600
full size
http://puu.sh/9h5rO/4ef16c27a2.jpg
waaa indonesian! Good luck good luck~
I'll vote for this.
posted
The best only one
#HAHAHA 8-)
posted
Ah I'm little late but this is the best from me for now.
here is 600x600 pic, kind of.
http://puu.sh/9hBE6/2b03bcb8a7.png
here with max resolution.
http://puu.sh/9hBA3/9d34d1a4d4.png
I have a shitty cam on my phone so that's the best.

P.S. If you cut the picture then you have a few interesting one.
posted
I hope I'm not too late!

Here's my entry in 600px:




And here's the full version.
http://up.ppy.sh/files/(2014-6-6)aroundtheworld.png
posted
http://www.onlinecountdowns.com/countdo ... f0ccc1c966

Oh my, time is almost up. Apologies for the lack of interim warnings this time around.
posted
posted
You made it.

Locking this now. If anybody in the next 24 hours has an entry ready and you didn't post it because I didn't post enough reminders, PM it to me. Voting will start in a couple days.

Good work everybody.
Please sign in to reply.