1. osu! forums
  2. osu!
  3. Skinning
show more
posted
Dès que j'ai vu les captures d'écran, je l'ai directement installé et je ne le regrette pas! Joli travail! :)
posted
Nice <3
posted
hi, Can I re-edit your artificial skin, especially for me, I like your artificial skin,thanks
posted
Hatsune miku has cool anime hair :P ı love it <3 :D
posted

Eizan Arizawa wrote:

ugh.................. ranking letter,play-skip and scorebar-bg it's to big for 4:3 screen -_-
posted
I like the skin but...
Is it necessary to replace the numbers when you hit a circle with different color circles?
In my opinion I don't like that.I prefer numbers,anyways good job.
posted
hmmm....
which fonts u used for the skin ?
posted
¡Me encanta esta skin! 😍😍😍
posted

Eizan Arizawa wrote:

ugh.................. ranking letter,play-skip and scorebar-bg it's to big for 4:3 screen -_-
why are you playing on a 4:3 monitor then 16:9 is better
posted

Toritsu Shine wrote:

Eizan Arizawa wrote:

Why are you replying to a comment thats over a year old? :thinking:
Some people simply like to use 4:3, some only have a 4:3 monitor and don't want to upgrade or can't upgrade for various reasons.
posted

RockRoller wrote:

Toritsu Shine wrote:

Eizan Arizawa wrote:

Why are you replying to a comment thats over a year old? :thinking:
Some people simply like to use 4:3, some only have a 4:3 monitor and don't want to upgrade or can't upgrade for various reasons.
Sorry I didn't think but I am a stupid weeb Asian boi with rich parents who only use 16:9 monitors