forum

I'm bored

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Blueprint
Gimme more ways to enjoy this game.

Having generally bad aim I'm limited to slow maps, after a while now since my accuracy has gotten better on them its boring, farming pp bores me.
You can't tell me how to aim better so just tell me any things to do to enjoy this game more.

The only thing I'm doing currently is clowning around with no fail on another and extra maps with streams which amuses me some what, my accuracy was bad I fixed that with a little push I had a little fun with it constantly scoring 95-100 ( farming pp) but now that accuracy is easy I'm quiet bored for me the game is now about chasing circles all over my screen while listening to music.

I enjoy slowish streams, I don't like uber fast streams (spam), I don't enjoy random jumps only clean 1's, If I miss a note when I have less combo than my best I quit, If I don't score at least above 90% I die on purpose, If I find a map easy I need to score above my overall accuracy or I die on purpose.
Shinjite
Download more songs and then find the songs you like most. I made a few collections of my favorite songs and beatmaps.
Farming pp is a thing of the past now, the only way to get more pp faster is to beat maps that are harder than the previous maps you've beaten.
If your aim is not improving the slightest after a while you may consider changing settings, I suggest you don't as changing settings will stop you from improving for a bit.
Kukuthemoogle
Try playing dt. If you're limiting yourself, you probably won't be having fun. Pushing yourself to beat harder maps might be amusing to you, so maybe you should stop trying to fc stuff and just focus on playing harder maps. Or just play another game if osu! is boring. XD
yumether
e
Topic Starter
Blueprint
Well that's 1 thing I can do more maps more unranks for me :P I've got all the good songs that are ranked, I don't really care for improving I'm just trying to enjoy my self on the subject though its more of a physical issue than a mental issue
Topic Starter
Blueprint

Kukuthemoogle wrote:

Try playing dt. If you're limiting yourself, you probably won't be having fun. Pushing yourself to beat harder maps might be amusing to you, so maybe you should stop trying to fc stuff and just focus on playing harder maps. Or just play another game if osu! is boring. XD
If only there were other games like this that were actually good I'm no fan of mania/taiko to hard, the most satifying thing for me on here is hitting all 300s on streams if I see more than 1 50 /RAGE xD

I always Mp to force myself to play stuff all the way through

Also I gave my tablet away like a month ago in an attempt to quit didn't work
Cozzzy
EZ mod is the best thing. It's like learning a new game after playing >AR9 for ages, and really satisfying to combo on. Also try HD on old maps, cs7 edits, DT on ridiculous maps etc