forum

Skin elements not commonly used.

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
-Brimstone-
I've seen some people streaming with elements in their skin that I don't see in others, and I don't mean different looks to objects common to all skins, I mean like this:

Just wondering how to get my hands on stuff like that, unless the streamer and his mods were screwing with me and it's actually an overlay that conveniently disappears during song selection.

Thanks!

Edit: I'd also like to point out the element was animated.
Edit 2: Since he won't release it, anyone know how to get an animation to work as part of the scorebar, like, what should the file names be?

Video:
Ayesha Altugle
maybe its either the scorebar-bg.png or the scorebar-colour.png did this one

t/51694

ask here from the thread above ^
Rio-
maybe the video of Him streaming would be helpful...
Heibel
It might just be a combo burst
- Michiru -
edit: nvm its his scorebar indeed,ask him to upload it
Nathanael
It could be an additional element on his stream just like the image showing the keyboard tablet (which is not a part of the game).
Coffee Hero

Icek- wrote:

edit: nvm its his scorebar indeed,ask him to upload it
He does not share it.

Nathanael wrote:

It could be an additional element on his stream just like the image showing the keyboard tablet (which is not a part of the game).
It is a part of his skin
nukes327
Disregarding that he not only gives out his skin but that it's remarkably easy to get if you just do a little research...

I'm gonna post this anyways, as the skin you can get isn't the most up to date.
The files you're going to want to change are the scorebar-colour@2x.png most likely, assuming you're using HD.
You'll want to increase the height of the PNG by the size of what you want to put in, and then make a different scorebar-colour@2x.png for each frame of the animation.

The naming would be as follows for each frame:
scorebar-colour-0@2x is the first frame, each subsequent frame is scorebar-colour-1@2x all the way to scorebar-colour-n@2x where n is the last frame of your animation. If you pop that in to the skin folder it should load up with that animated element. You'll have to get the character or find your own yourself though.

Here's a screen of mine after I've added that in to the skin, can't really get a vid atm.
Topic Starter
-Brimstone-
Thanks Nukes :3
E a g l e
The user named Mathsma made the icon, the stream you watched was probably from a guy named nycdahood and yes idd its the scorebar
nukes327

-Eagle- wrote:

The user named Mathsma made the icon, the stream you watched was probably from a guy named nycdahood and yes idd its the scorebar
The stream he watched and posted the video for was Monetox though if you had looked at it. Also already explained everything required for him to do the same for his own skin.