Sorry for the delay Liir... http://puu.sh/8ZgFA.txt diff here !
Mod request from my queueThank you very much! Good modRed is unrankable and must be fixed.
Pink is you should apply this to any similar notes/parts/patterns/whatever it was stated on it.
Mods with question marks (?) are only suggestion/opinion. You're free to choose whether you're going to apply it or not.
I cannot mod another game modes.
Please reply to my mods, I always looking forward to the replies so I could improve better.
If you think one or more points on my mod is unclear, feel free to ask about it.
Some useful links for mapping:
Analyzing flow in beatmaps
How to make beautiful sliders
How to make beautiful sliders (advanced)
Took both into account. Thank you.
- The yellow combo colour is kinda unfitting for me... How about a pale cream colour or something like http://puu.sh/90cih.png or at least don't use yellow. Also the cyan is a bit too strong, maybe try to use a less saturated shade.
This part is very sensitive to me. I've changed it lots of times and I just can't get it right. I tried changing it again but still not sure.
- 00:28:750 (3,4,5,6) - I think you'd better put these into jumps, as it's the buildup part here Very true. It looks way better now
- 00:31:804 (1) - How about 3/4 slider with a circle on slider tail? That would follow mucis better. Cool, I like it
- 01:15:456 (5,6) - The gap between feels pretty wide (and the jump plays pretty awkward too imo), so I'd suggest to merge these into a slider. Changed it up somewhat, thank you for pointing out that part. I was unsure about it also.
- 01:23:360 (1,2,3,4,5) - Nah, try this: Stack (4) with (1) and (5) with (2), triangle formation. Sorry I like this as is
- 02:26:593 (5,6) - To differentiate these with the next circle patterns, merge into slider maybe? Then, remove 02:26:952 (7) - and add the same slider that ends in 02:26:952 (7) - so atleast it wouldn't feel that empty as you leave it right now. Not sure about this. A slider there would look really ugly with the straight stream pattern, and I'd like to keep that one. For now it's a no here
- 02:28:030 (1,2,3) - Why don't you continue the triangular formation just like the preceding and succeeding patterns? I think it emphasizes the part of the song more with this jump. Another triangle here would imo not be very exciting.
- 02:30:904 (9,1) - It would play better if you could merge this into slider. Also NC here. Oh thanks for the NC/ I prefer circles instead, might change later but for now I want it like this
- 02:43:120 (5,6) - Ctrl+G? For better flow Sorry it's intentional like this =w=
- 03:09:348 (9,10,11,12) - Why stack? It would be better if you mapped it like the previous pattern
Great song. Call me back later for Trust's Normal!
[Affinity]Thank you a bazillion for the mod <3
00:07:732 (4) - The way it touches the last slider kinda bothers me, how about moving it closer or further away? Okiiii
00:10:426 (2) - I guess moving the slider end a bit more to the left helps to keep the flow. Don't really see the point since this part has no flow x)
00:21:923 (2) - I would also move it closer or further away. Moved closer, thanks!
00:22:822 (1) - Not sure if too hidden, try 252 308? Yeah sure
00:25:516 (4) - Mind explaining me why you've used a jump here? o.o There is like no indicator for that. I would stick to normal DS! Yeah Idk lol. Changed and made the slider after that a blanket with combo 2
00:32:342 (2) - NC oki
00:48:869 (1) - Closer or further, again xD It has the correct DS though? The DS is the same as for example here 00:37:283 (7) -
01:04:319 (4) - ^ same
01:19:857 (6) - ^ This one I changed because it wasn't consistent
01:23:360 (1,2,3,4,5) - Mhh.. don't you think you get a more creative pattern here? Like a star, or something like a triangle, you know. Currently it seems a bit random to me (sorry ) np but since when was a star/triangle pattern considered creative xD Idk I like this atm. Might change it a bit later
01:30:366 (7) - 340 15 will also make the flow smoother! Alright thanks
01:31:804 (6,1) - It's normally a bad idea to put a jump followed by a sudden decreasing again, I'd try to balance the DS of 01:31:624 (5,6,1) - these a bit in order not to stop the player too much. O thanks, very useful
01:43:480 (2,3) -http://puu.sh/90E7s/418d185c43.jpg I'd go for this, to keep the flow between 2 and 3. Nice catch
02:05:576 (6) - How about a whistle? Supposed to be consistent with the piano pitch, so no here but you made me see another inconsistency in this pattern so I changed that thanks
02:08:270 (2) - 339 210? CAn't really explain why >< Feel free to deny xD xd tried to keep the distance as consistent as possible on this slow part but it doesnt really matter cuz its a slider.
02:09:707 (4) - Really cool! haha thanks ;D
02:10:605 (1) - I think that jump is a bit too heavy for this part, how about stacking it with the slider end of 5? pls no D: I lyke
02:17:970 (1,2,3,4) - I don't say you have to change it, but I've used this pattern once in my maps and it got ranked.. and i'm really unhappy with it. . i just felt like saying it, nothing wrong with it XD I lyke tho D:
02:36:653 (5) - NC? fosho!
02:42:402 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7) - Take the whole combo and move it a bit up, to get it closer to 02:42:222 (6) - again. or move it further XD Yeah sure
Cool map, but I hope you can move these things a bit closer to the stuff before, it just looks better to my eyes. If it's fine for you tho, i'm ok with it.
Darnit, you shoulda put on creators word regarding mp3 changes and stuffThanks a lot
Gonna edit this post soon with mod
- 00:18:689 (1) - Assuming that players usually spin more to the centre, this slider is too far from the spinner centre as it might be harder to hit with such short time span from the spinner-end I agree, I ended the spinner a bit earlier
- 01:24:796 (1) - Why don't bend the slider right on the slidertick just like you always did on tight elbows? Always? looking through the map he doesn't really do this all the time. I spotted like 10 siders like this :s
- 02:14:377 (2) - This is a bad tight elbow, it's way too close to the end; at least try to put it not that close http://puu.sh/9a5m8/4522392ccc.png
That push link is wrong to me, it shows you editing your post? xD Furthermore Idk about the sliders, they seem pretty cool to me. Show me what you thought about maybe?
Nothing much to mod here as the diff is already good anyways
01:46:353 (2) - Distance error Fixed, thanks!
good luck !
Trust's Normal :Sorry but these changes are really drastic and would change quite a lot in the map. That being said I don't really agree with your proposal as I think that would make the map unnecessarily harder and doesnt really suit the difficulty. Thank you though owo
HP Drain - 4
OD - 4
I think both are fine atm
00:15:814 Maybe the LN should end here 00:16:174
Then at 00:16:174 Add a note
01:24:257 Add a note
01:24:437 Remove or Move to 01:24:617
01:27:132 Add a note
01:27:311 Remove or Move to 01:27:491
01:30:006 Add a note
01:30:186 Remove or Move to 01:30:365
01:32:880 Add a note
01:33:239 Add a note
02:12:211 Change to note
02:12:581 Add a LN then end it here 02:12:940 ( Don't Repeat )
02:13:120 Add a note
Asphyxia's Hard - seems fine to me