forum

Personal Project: Dark, Creepy, Weird Vocaloid Songs

posted
Total Posts
37
show more
Bara-
seleP always has songs which are sad, like killing your own 'twin sister' because she took your boyfriend, but you also commit suicide and such.
here I'm talking about Chloe/Marie Luise but most songs by him are really dark if you look at the translations.
Then if you want to do one of his songs, and it is from his 2nd album, don't forget to post in my project. Lilium doll - SeleP 2nd album ft. UFERIUM (10/14 taken 1 Ranked) :P
Topic Starter
neonat

baraatje123 wrote:

seleP always has songs which are sad, like killing your own 'twin sister' because she took your boyfriend, but you also commit suicide and such.
here I'm talking about Chloe/Marie Luise but most songs by him are really dark if you look at the translations.
Then if you want to do one of his songs, and it is from his 2nd album, don't forget to post in my project. Lilium doll - SeleP 2nd album ft. UFERIUM (10/14 taken 1 Ranked) :P
Yeah, I have the Yandeloid Conception album, the titles pretty much describe some of the songs. As to whether I decide on trying to map some of them, yeh I would tell you and post there if I do take on some.
Bara-

neonat wrote:

baraatje123 wrote:

seleP always has songs which are sad, like killing your own 'twin sister' because she took your boyfriend, but you also commit suicide and such.
here I'm talking about Chloe/Marie Luise but most songs by him are really dark if you look at the translations.
Then if you want to do one of his songs, and it is from his 2nd album, don't forget to post in my project. Lilium doll - SeleP 2nd album ft. UFERIUM (10/14 taken 1 Ranked) :P
Yeah, I have the Yandeloid Conception album, the titles pretty much describe some of the songs. As to whether I decide on trying to map some of them, yeh I would tell you and post there if I do take on some.
That is an other Project from me (Collab) But in grave. Will revive when I can. (I let it go to graveyard because I couldn't upload)
t/203646 :P
Topic Starter
neonat
Here is a slight preview of Rugrats Theory. You can get the idea of how the song sounds like.

Daevanion
This is pretty awesome :D
I love creepy Vocaloid songs, i'd love to try some of these :3

P.S
I started mapping " Sunset Love Suicide" a long time ago, but it didn't turn out the way i wanted it to, so i dropped it x,x
Topic Starter
neonat

MikuHana wrote:

This is pretty awesome :D
I love creepy Vocaloid songs, i'd love to try some of these :3

P.S
I started mapping " Sunset Love Suicide" a long time ago, but it didn't turn out the way i wanted it to, so i dropped it x,x
If you ever find me online just ask lol, and yeh, my Sunset Love Suicide isn't really going where I wanted it too either
Gexigamma
I love your project. I didn't know there was too many creepy songs. *-*
Maybe you might want to add Love Love Nightmare to your list. I'd like to see it mapped.

Also I want to help you a bit, I can't mod very well but I can do some storyboarding for the songs that don't have any video. Here you have one of my beatmaps that I'm working on: Kieran Zane Roberts - I X Them
The SB is still WIP but it's almost finished, so if you want I can make a storyboard for any of your beatmaps in your list :D
Topic Starter
neonat

Gexigamma wrote:

I love your project. I didn't know there was too many creepy songs. *-*
Maybe you might want to add Love Love Nightmare to your list. I'd like to see it mapped.

Also I want to help you a bit, I can't mod very well but I can do some storyboarding for the songs that don't have any video. Here you have one of my beatmaps that I'm working on: Kieran Zane Roberts - I X Them
The SB is still WIP but it's almost finished, so if you want I can make a storyboard for any of your beatmaps in your list :D
That is one unique song haha. Would be glad to get any help from you ^^ If I do need a SB I will look for you! Thanks for offering~


Latest:
Added Hold, Release; Rakshasa and Carcasses and Ward Room 305 to the list
And inverted tomorrow
Topic Starter
neonat
Uploaded Rugrats Theory, it is currently WIP.

Also some new additions like:
Alice of Human Sacrifice
From The Cradle to The Grave
ACUTE
Bullet for Prisoner
Marionette Syndrome
arviejhay
This. . . .

a video all about jealousy http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9oCkBBaEfFg
Fear Kubrick_old
I mapped creepy vocaloid song here: https://osu.ppy.sh/s/111733

Machigerita-P - Okaasan
Topic Starter
neonat
If you ever want to work with me on any such songs I don't mind!
Cocolites
??
Topic Starter
neonat

Cocolites wrote:

i don't know if someone said this already but do you do songs that are dark&creepy but not vocaloid??
I could, but I don't personally get them. Only thing I have right now that might fit that criteria would probably be the music from Two Steps From Hell
Cocolites
O ok =)
Osuology
How about Sadistic Music Factory from Hatsune Miku? I can provide you with the mp3.
Topic Starter
neonat
I might have that song, haven't bothered to add new songs in recently, been buying too many lol
Topic Starter
neonat

wtf_boom509 wrote:

How about Sadistic Music Factory from Hatsune Miku? I can provide you with the mp3.
Okay I am currently ripping that song xD, I bought the physical copy of cosmo's latest album. Currently not really mapping anything new, so new updates might take awhile.
Topic Starter
neonat
Uploaded Pandemic: https://osu.ppy.sh/s/235447

And oh my goodness, Pandemic's sequel is out, it's called Plastic Girl http://www.nicovideo.jp/watch/sm24844187
Topic Starter
neonat
Adding Kindan Shoujo Plus A (禁断少女プラスA by Lunachu)

Also Goodbye is Qualified (hopefully ranked soon >.<)
show more
Please sign in to reply.

New reply