forum

ayaponzu* - Otsukimi Recital

posted
Total Posts
show more
Spy
Sorry I'm going to disqualify this map just because bugged.

It prompts for update after download latest version from beatmap list,I think it should be update again,then I'll qualify directly after updated.
Also BATs don't worry about that,it won't give you IS.
Topic Starter
captin1
there we go, just need to correct the things that didn't get properly updated now
Spy
OK,congrats !
Topic Starter
captin1
phew, glad that got worked out. thanks!
Mythol
pongratzu
HelloSCV

Mythol wrote:

pongratzu
Shohei Ohtani
rip Sey
AllStar12
Yay! \:D/
Dark Fang

HelloSCV wrote:

Mythol wrote:

fangratzu
Trust
GRATS

:)
Gamu
congrats~! :)
scanter
I'm really expected rank on this. omedetou \o/
Time-
ayaponzu* <3
Rakuen
:) Grats :)
Myxo
Ayaponzu is kinda moe >w<
Congarzt!
Midge
i love you broccoly
Garven
Hey captin1,

We need to disqualify your set due to the low quality of the map [Broccoli's Extra].
With its use of poor flow (mainly from the general clusters/major overlapping of hitobjects without any real cue from the music itself) and poor rhythm choice (mainly from pointless 1/4 sliders)
Another major issue that came up is the use of soft-hitnormal as an essential silent hitsound in places like 00:23:525 (2) - 00:29:372 (1) - 00:44:602 (3,4) -
02:21:987 (1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1) - There is no good reason to new combo spam like this - look to the other kiai sections at this point for a better example of how to set up combos at this part.

Examples of the points above that were brought up:

Poor rhythm choice:
00:44:602 (3,4) -
01:09:064 (2) -
01:11:526 (1,2) -
01:16:449 (1) -
01:21:372 (1,2) -

Clustering/overlapping:
00:42:756 (1,3) -
(though honestly you could pretty much highlight the entire map)

Poor flow:
01:01:372 (1,2) -

03:31:679 (1,2) - Why are these at such low volume? Raise it.

Frankly, the entire map needs to be redesigned or simply removed. In its current state, it is only holding back the set and won't be ranked with its association.
dqs01733
rip
Yauxo

Garven wrote:

Clustering/overlapping:

Frankly, the entire map needs to be redesigned or simply removed.
Small rant for ^
Iam probably not the one to talk, but I actually find that pretty rude.
SO MANY MAPS use overlaps of ANY kind nowadays so that it's probably a style element already - And Broccoly likes to use these AFAIK (just take a look at his other maps (her? probably him)).

The overlaps work just fine imo, they dont annoy me or kill my runs, so I dont see why this is a "major problem" of this map. At least it's not some thing like this here: (1) (2) from http://osu.ppy.sh/b/165883this map, which is pretty much unreadable when playing it the first time. (Slider -> Circle Head -> Triplet Tail -> Circle Head -> Stream Tail)
The map itself is just something different, something your eyes might not know. This is not a reason to unqualify if you ask me. How would we get "different" or "creative" maps ranked then?
There are ranked maps with 1/8 overlapped Sliderstreams, ranked maps with copy pasted Sliders underneath each other and any other bullshit that you could imagine (examples; REANIMATE, Miss You, Arousing, Chi no Iro wa Kiiro, <insert maps by the known "shitmap" mappers here>). Even newly rankeds - so why isit (partially) unranked because of overlaps?
Topic Starter
captin1
unbelieveable. broccoly's extra is the best diff of the set. sorry that you're simply unable to see that

Yauxo wrote:

The map itself is just something different, something your eyes might not know. This is not a reason to unqualify if you ask me. How would we get "different" or "creative" maps ranked then?
Breiz
I'm upset broccoly's diff is the issue. It was a really good map actually, fitting best to the energetic song ^-^
Sellenite
we need to
we need
we
or just you
Hollow Wings
hi guys, i'm here to give my point of view to this unqualification.

to me, Broccoly's Extra have lots of additional beats within objs, but most of them r totally fine.

thou there's stuff that i can't judge: it's like sliders at 00:44:602 (3,4) - , which's set to follow long vocal melody with repeatings in it.

is that acceptable to rc? idk, but i know it's the main question of it. me myself have done lots of additional stuffs in my maps as well, but haven't do it like this. (it plays fine and expressed the music well thou.

maybe need further discuss.
Koiyuki
I think the quality of extra isn't such low as you say Garven, that's gone too far to remap or remove.

Edit: quite agree with hw
Topic Starter
captin1

Garven wrote:

Hey captin1,

We need to disqualify your set due to the low quality of the map [Broccoli's Extra].
With its use of poor flow (mainly from the general clusters/major overlapping of hitobjects without any real cue from the music itself) and poor rhythm choice (mainly from pointless 1/4 sliders)
Another major issue that came up is the use of soft-hitnormal as an essential silent hitsound in places like 00:23:525 (2) - 00:29:372 (1) - 00:44:602 (3,4) - have fun taking down nearly every map, since this is an incredibly common and valid technique used when you want to take emphasis away from one object to put more on the next
02:21:987 (1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1) - There is no good reason to new combo spam like this - look to the other kiai sections at this point for a better example of how to set up combos at this part. read the thread, he's explained multiple times that it's his personal feeling that the instrument here sticks out to him enough that he feels it deserves the combos. are you one to tell him that something that he feels is wrong?

Examples of the points above that were brought up:

Poor rhythm choice:
00:44:602 (3,4) - these are a bit questionable I agree, will discuss about them
01:09:064 (2) - 1/4 sliders give a different feeling in play, they create the 1/4 rhythm while keeping the player's clicks in 1/2, but restrict movement enough that it becomes a bit more interesting. Broccoly is simply taking advantage of that to convey the song in the way that he feels is most effective.
01:11:526 (1,2) - ^
01:16:449 (1) - ^
01:21:372 (1,2) - ^

Clustering/overlapping:
00:42:756 (1,3) - exactly what Yauxo said, this is Broccoly's style for designing maps, it's fresh, interesting, and very well done overall

Poor flow:
00:42:756 (1,3) - Let's go at each of these individually. This one here starts with drop off flow from the slider 4 > 1, and then side to side motion for the jumps 1 > 2 > 3. side to side motion is very common and flows well since it has very clear direction changes the whole while. very nicely done and plays really well.
01:01:372 (1,2) - here, he's simply following the same motion pattern set up by 01:00:756 (5,6) - , where you hit the slider, move a bit up for the tail, and then drop down for the next note. He just chose to do this one with a circle to emphasize the vocal more, creating a quicker up down motion again with clear direction changes that play well overall

03:31:679 (1,2) - Why are these at such low volume? Raise it. could use fixing yeah

Frankly, the entire map needs to be redesigned or simply removed. In its current state, it is only holding back the set and won't be ranked with its association. I will rank this map, and I will rank it near to its current state. You have my word
Zero__wind
I've got a complicated feeling when seeing Shiro modding this yesterday
/me sighs
byfar
aiya
dqs01733

captin1 wrote:

I will rank this map, and I will rank it near to its current state. You have my word
Sounds intimidating :o
Topic Starter
captin1
chatlog with Garven for transparency
SPOILER
11:23 Garven: Well, the hitsound thing won't float. Fix 'em.
11:23 Garven: New combo spam looks stupid still, and his "feeling" is inconsistent with himself
11:23 Garven: Most of the rhythm choices were brought up by others that I talked to so I can't really directly reply
11:24 Garven: The general clustering and poor flow of the map is really bad though
11:24 Garven: Even if it's his "style" it's not something we should encourage in ranked maps
11:25 captin1: I'm seriously not understanding where you keep getting that the map has poor flow. I can keep going through and pointing out how the flow works in spots
11:26 Garven: Almost the entire map moves in an unintuitive manner
11:26 Garven: I find myself hunting for circles instead of naturally playing it
11:26 captin1: on the contrary, I did a 99.6% fc in one try. I found it very natural to play
11:26 Garven: And adding that a lot of patterns overlap each other and many returns to stacks, it ends up being a chore to play instead of being fun
11:27 Garven: I factored in that it might have been my low "skill"
11:27 Garven: so I asked 4 others
11:27 Garven: they all came back with the same answer
11:30 captin1: and I could ask 4 more and get that they liked playing it
11:30 Garven: Luck of the draw
11:37 captin1: let me ask this about the hitsounding. if i was to map the section with it set to soft sample, and then use the sampleset menu to normal-hitnormal to emphasize the points that I wanted to, it would end up virtually the same as it does now. But this would surely be considered completely fine. why is the opposite suddenly taboo?
11:38 Garven: It was pointed out by someone else and I agreed upon a closer inspection.
11:38 Garven: You also have an established normal hit by that point, so you're expecting that kind of sound for everything
11:38 Garven: If the soft sound itself was louder so that you can actually hear that it's a hit, it'd be fine
11:39 Garven: the way it is now, it just blends in with the bleedout of the normal-hitnormal
11:40 captin1: they're also basically always on slider ends, which is why they're put there in the first place. the slider ends half the time barely even matter in terms of the rhythm
11:40 Garven: Yeah, those were just brought up as an afterthought
11:40 Garven: It'd be better if they were audible
11:40 Garven: but the main problems are the ones on the repeat sliders
11:41 Garven: The unsnapped slider ends are a completely different can of worms that I really don't care to get into
11:41 Garven: since they're used semi-decently at least
11:41 captin1: the 0:44 timestamp right. those two are something that I can agree could be done differently
11:52 Garven: Anyway, I'm going to be out for most of the day (and most likely tomorrow too)
11:52 Garven: is there anything else you'd like cleared up before I hop out?
11:53 captin1: I think I've got the idea of the essentials, guessing something of this caliber isn't going to be just a quick pop back into qualified regardless so
11:53 Garven: Alright. Send me forum PMs if you have questions and I'll get to them when I can
11:53 Garven: See y
11:53 Garven: a
11:53 captin1: cya
Broccoly

lol I'm scared now
Azer
I can agree with some of the poor rhythm choices pointed out but I don't see a single section with bad/unnatural flow.. in fact this extra is far better than some of the extras I've seen cruise through the ranking process recently and un-qualifying this was a very disappointing decision. I'm hoping these people telling you the difficulty has bad flow are qualified enough to judge a difficulty like this because it really doesn't seem like it.
Atrue
Well, after reading these I just found that, I can't get the reason of disqualifying. I'm kinda missing the format you had to remind us what exactly is the main reason for disqualifying, and what is minor suggestions. If it was not captin but some one else, maybe they will consider removing the extra as you said, which is a backward step for the mapset. We are helping to get mapsets better, but not deleting them.
those
I was asked for my opinion. Only pointing out the first time each problem occurs; many of these repeat themselves throughout the map.
  1. BPM at the beginning is 110.
  2. 00:23:525 (2) - What makes this so different from 00:24:141 (4) - that you have to assign a different pattern to it?
  3. 00:27:525 (4,5) - Emphasis here is much better if they were two sliders of equal length.
  4. 00:28:756 (5) - Doesn't look like this belongs with previous phrase; new combo required.
  5. 00:29:372 (1) - Problem that exists throughout the map. Note 00:29:679 (2) - is not a problem (hint: listen at the end of the slider for that sweet, sweet snare on blue tick that you wish was at the end of each of your sliders). Much better is (1) circle, (2) slider with increased SV for that fanfare.
  6. 00:32:602 (1,2,3,1,2,3) - Should not be in the same orientation as the previous iteration.
  7. 00:35:679 (4) - Choice of long slider instead of mapping the synth or other rhythms is poor, not fitting in this level of difficulty of mapping.
  8. 00:40:833 (4) - ?
  9. 00:44:602 (3) - Two 1/2 sliders here suffice.
  10. 00:50:141 (1,2,3,4,5) - Are you sure you're mapping the right song? The snare tap happens at 00:50:833 - , but your 1/4 circle is placed at 00:50:218 (2) - .
  11. 00:56:372 (1) - Shouldn't exist, and new combo should start at 00:56:449 (2) - .
  12. 01:05:372 (2,3,4,5,6,7) - Six circle patterns are either two sets of triangles, or three pairs of contrasting circles, if not a six circle flowing pattern. (2,3) should go up, (4,5) should go down.
  13. 01:11:218 (1) - New combo looks misplaced. Since you emphasize the elaboration which is 01:11:526 (1) - , 01:11:218 (1) - looks like it belongs to the previous pattern.
  14. 02:21:987 (1) - Abuse of the new combo mechanic.
I may have missed some problems, but I'm sure others will point them out since I'm not the only one capable. I say again, I've only pointed out the first occurrence of the above problems (e.g. I do not point out the same problem with the circle and new combo at 01:57:910 (1) - , or the same problem with the poor rhythm choice with 03:30:449 (4) - .

tl;dr This map is an excellent rough draft and has the potential.
Ajo Joestar

Garven wrote:

We need to disqualify your set due to the low quality of the map
Fuseka

Garven wrote:

Is it real?
The flow was amazing, even with all these small sliders.

Anyway that broccoly map is awesome.
Shiro

Zero__wind wrote:

I've got a complicated feeling when seeing Shiro modding this yesterday
/me sighs
heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeh ? ;_;

If you need help I can help you make the Extra better, Broccoly, but you'll have to be prepared to accept stuff. >.>
Also the silent hitsounds are the major issue here and those need to go.

EDIT: those pointed out the core of the problem: the map feels like a draft and could be improved a lot
Topic Starter
captin1
As I explained to Garven, they're not silent hitsounds, they're still the soft-hitnormal. If this was mapped with soft sampleset as the base with either switches to normal for the strong beats or whistles set to a bass drum sound, it would be totally fine and there would be no problems. Why is the opposite suddenly worth a disqualification? I'm seriously not joking when I say that it's an extremely common and valid hitsounding tactic to play with the varying levels of hitsound volume to achieve the effect desired.

Stop being so unnecessarily picky about issues that aren't actually issues, let's set the map up for success and get this back on track
Kibbleru
02:21:987 (1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1) - hmm this essentially is fine imo since the nc really emphasizes the electronic sounds here since you can usually accompany them with like colorful flashes or such (im bad at describing stuff)

however the main issue i can see here is the consistency for this pattern compared to similar rhythms at the other kiais like 01:20:602 (1,2) - 03:01:372 (1,2,3,4,5) -

if there is a way to make them a bit more consistent then... yeah.

Also i can't really see why the soft hitnormal things are being stressed so much. that is probably the least of our worries. Most (if not all) are used on slider ends which do not need too much hitsound feedback since they are not clicked.
Broccoly

Garven wrote:

03:31:679 (1,2) - Why are these at such low volume? Raise it. Fixed

those wrote:

I was asked for my opinion. Only pointing out the first time each problem occurs; many of these repeat themselves throughout the map.
  1. BPM at the beginning is 110.
  2. 00:23:525 (2) - What makes this so different from 00:24:141 (4) - that you have to assign a different pattern to it? It's not different; but I can assign different patterns right? Just like one can use a triplet to express a musical component as well as a 1/4 repeat slider, or a 1/4 slider and a circle. I think it's up to the mapper on that aspect.
  3. 00:27:525 (4,5) - Emphasis here is much better if they were two sliders of equal length. I am deliberately making the players hold their cursor right before the stream burst.
  4. 00:28:756 (5) - Doesn't look like this belongs with previous phrase; new combo required.Fixed
  5. 00:29:372 (1) - Problem that exists throughout the map. Note 00:29:679 (2) - is not a problem (hint: listen at the end of the slider for that sweet, sweet snare on blue tick that you wish was at the end of each of your sliders). Much better is (1) circle, (2) slider with increased SV for that fanfare. I think just using a circle for the long synth sound feels empty; since it's a long sound, I used a 3/4 slider with the silented end which is commonly used to serve that exact purpose.
  6. 00:32:602 (1,2,3,1,2,3) - Should not be in the same orientation as the previous iteration. I think it's a 'witty' way to express the idea right there and to make the players enjoy it.
  7. 00:35:679 (4) - Choice of long slider instead of mapping the synth or other rhythms is poor, not fitting in this level of difficulty of mapping.Decided to keep it... 'calming' the players down since it's the end of a section (replied irc)
  8. 00:40:833 (4) - ? I kinda like this, but I guess I'll have to let this one go.
  9. 00:44:602 (3) - Two 1/2 sliders here suffice. I think it's a fair way to express the vocals with a bit of an emphasis.
  10. 00:50:141 (1,2,3,4,5) - Are you sure you're mapping the right song? The snare tap happens at 00:50:833 - , but your 1/4 circle is placed at 00:50:218 (2) - .00:50:218 - deleted this 1/4 circle, but since I'm following the vocal and since I like the current pattern, I'll skip the snare tap at 00:50:833 -
  11. 00:56:372 (1) - Shouldn't exist, and new combo should start at 00:56:449 (2) - . NC Fixed, but I'd like to keep the 1/4 circle. It helps to transition imo.
  12. 01:05:372 (2,3,4,5,6,7) - Six circle patterns are either two sets of triangles, or three pairs of contrasting circles, if not a six circle flowing pattern. (2,3) should go up, (4,5) should go down. I really like how this plays. Definitely keeping this.
  13. 01:11:218 (1) - New combo looks misplaced. Since you emphasize the elaboration which is 01:11:526 (1) - , 01:11:218 (1) - looks like it belongs to the previous pattern. I was actually gonna fix this, but then I feel like it is strong enough a downbeat that deserves a NC
  14. 02:21:987 (1) - Abuse of the new combo mechanic. I think it makes enough sense that it expresses the peculiar sound of that instrument. One could argue why I didn't use this NC during the first kiai; if you listen closely, the instrument is significantly louder in the second kiai. Also, please refer to 00:37:770 (1,2,1,2,1,2,1,2,1,2,1,2,1,2,1,2,1) - this of https://osu.ppy.sh/b/392220 this map. These basically carry the same purpose.
I may have missed some problems, but I'm sure others will point them out since I'm not the only one capable. I say again, I've only pointed out the first occurrence of the above problems (e.g. I do not point out the same problem with the circle and new combo at 01:57:910 (1) - , or the same problem with the poor rhythm choice with 03:30:449 (4) - .

Kibbleru wrote:

however the main issue i can see here is the consistency for this pattern compared to similar rhythms at the other kiais like 01:20:602 (1,2) - 03:01:372 (1,2,3,4,5) -
I did 03:01:372 (1,2,3,4,5) - this to give it more emphasis since it's the last kiai. I think it's perfectly fine...
Also, raising OD to 8.5 according to Asphyxia's suggestion.

diff
osu file format v13

[General]
AudioFilename: ayaponzu otsukimi recital.mp3
AudioLeadIn: 0
PreviewTime: 70756
Countdown: 0
SampleSet: Normal
StackLeniency: 0.7
Mode: 0
LetterboxInBreaks: 0
WidescreenStoryboard: 0

[Editor]
Bookmarks: 142064
DistanceSpacing: 1
BeatDivisor: 4
GridSize: 4
TimelineZoom: 2.4

[Metadata]
Title:Otsukimi Recital
TitleUnicode:オツキミリサイタル
Artist:ayaponzu*
ArtistUnicode:あやぽんず*
Creator:captin1
Version:Broccoly's Extra
Source:
Tags:じん 自然の敵P kagerou project kagepro mekaku city record shizennotekip wan nyan pu shirakami mashiro yuu mao 賞月 ia vocaloid3 カゲロウプロジェクト メカクシティレコーズ utaite cover broccoly allstar12 dark fang
BeatmapID:416211
BeatmapSetID:172157

[Difficulty]
HPDrainRate:6
CircleSize:4
OverallDifficulty:8.5
ApproachRate:9.3
SliderMultiplier:1.76
SliderTickRate:1

[Events]
//Background and Video events
0,0,"42161314.jpg",0,0
Video,-100,"otsukimi.avi"
//Break Periods
//Storyboard Layer 0 (Background)
//Storyboard Layer 1 (Fail)
//Storyboard Layer 2 (Pass)
//Storyboard Layer 3 (Foreground)
//Storyboard Sound Samples
//Background Colour Transformations

[TimingPoints]
29372,-100,4,1,1,60,0,0
31679,-133.333333333333,4,1,1,60,0,0
33833,-100,4,1,1,60,0,0
37679,-100,4,1,1,15,0,0
37987,-100,4,2,1,45,0,0
38756,-133.333333333333,4,1,1,40,0,0
39218,-100,4,1,1,60,0,0
46602,-90.9090909090909,4,1,1,60,0,0
47987,-95.2380952380952,4,1,1,60,0,0
57987,-95.2380952380952,4,1,1,30,0,0
58141,-95.2380952380952,4,1,1,60,0,0
58910,-111.111111111111,4,1,1,60,0,0
71218,-117.647058823529,4,1,1,75,0,1
71525,-90.9090909090909,4,1,1,75,0,1
76141,-111.111111111111,4,1,1,75,0,1
76449,-90.9090909090909,4,1,1,75,0,1
81064,-117.647058823529,4,1,1,75,0,0
81371,-90.9090909090909,4,1,1,75,0,1
85987,-133.333333333333,4,1,1,75,0,1
86295,-90.9090909090909,4,1,1,75,0,1
90756,-83.3333333333333,4,1,1,70,0,0
99526,-83.3333333333333,4,1,1,60,0,0
100449,-117.647058823529,4,1,1,45,0,0
100756,-111.111111111111,4,2,1,70,0,0
107526,-111.111111111111,4,1,1,50,0,0
108141,-90.9090909090909,4,1,1,45,0,0
109833,-90.9090909090909,4,2,1,70,0,0
110295,-117.647058823529,4,2,1,45,0,0
110526,-117.647058823529,4,2,1,15,0,0
110602,-95.2380952380952,4,1,1,60,0,0
120141,-111.111111111111,4,1,1,60,0,0
123987,-90.9090909090909,4,1,1,60,0,0
124602,-111.111111111111,4,1,1,60,0,0
132756,-117.647058823529,4,1,1,75,0,1
133064,-90.9090909090909,4,1,1,75,0,1
137679,-117.647058823529,4,1,1,75,0,1
137987,-90.9090909090909,4,1,1,75,0,1
142602,-117.647058823529,4,1,1,75,0,0
142910,-90.9090909090909,4,1,1,75,0,1
147526,-133.333333333333,4,1,1,75,0,1
147833,-90.9090909090909,4,1,1,75,0,1
152295,-83.3333333333333,4,1,1,45,0,0
161064,-100,4,1,1,65,0,0
173218,-117.647058823529,4,1,1,75,0,1
173526,-90.9090909090909,4,1,1,75,0,1
177064,-117.647058823529,4,1,1,75,0,1
177371,-90.9090909090909,4,1,1,75,0,1
181987,-117.647058823529,4,1,1,75,0,0
182295,-90.9090909090909,4,1,1,75,0,1
184295,-90.9090909090909,4,1,1,45,0,1
184449,-90.9090909090909,4,1,1,75,0,1
186910,-117.647058823529,4,1,1,75,0,1
187218,-90.9090909090909,4,1,1,75,0,1
187372,-90.9090909090909,4,1,1,45,0,1
187526,-90.9090909090909,4,1,1,75,0,1
194141,-90.9090909090909,4,1,1,45,0,0
194602,-95.2380952380952,4,1,1,65,0,0
196295,-133.333333333333,4,1,1,65,0,0
198602,-95.2380952380952,4,1,1,65,0,0
202141,-95.2380952380952,4,1,1,65,0,0
202179,-95.2380952380952,4,2,1,50,0,0
202295,-95.2380952380952,4,1,1,60,0,0
202314,-95.2380952380952,4,2,1,60,0,0
202449,-95.2380952380952,4,1,1,60,0,0
211987,-105.263157894737,4,1,1,60,0,0

[Colours]
Combo1 : 0,88,176
Combo2 : 189,189,0
Combo3 : 0,234,234
Combo4 : 255,128,0

[HitObjects]
179,205,19372,5,0,0:0:0:0:
179,205,19449,1,0,0:0:0:0:
179,205,19525,2,0,P|214:228|283:196,1,88,4|0,0:0|2:0,0:0:0:0:
123,330,19833,2,0,P|151:249|228:285,1,176,6|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
89,198,20295,2,0,P|96:155|142:117,1,88,0|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
61,25,20602,6,0,L|91:211,1,176
86,332,21064,2,0,P|36:318|-10:338,1,88,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
170,312,21372,2,0,P|220:326|266:306,1,88
370,264,21679,1,2,0:0:0:0:
213,251,21833,6,0,P|209:193|312:203,1,176
376,66,22295,2,0,L|392:167,1,88,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
369,273,22602,2,0,L|385:374,1,88
252,318,22910,1,2,0:0:0:0:
461,337,23064,6,0,P|465:279|362:289,1,176,4|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
301,178,23525,2,0,L|306:223,1,44,2|0,0:0|2:0,0:0:0:0:
252,318,23679,2,0,L|272:140,1,176
371,264,24141,1,2,0:0:0:0:
174,152,24295,5,0,0:0:0:0:
174,152,24372,1,0,0:0:0:0:
174,152,24449,2,0,P|110:147|83:193,1,88,4|0,0:0|2:0,0:0:0:0:
72,47,24756,2,0,B|98:97|79:135|47:146|47:202|94:242,1,176,6|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
5,90,25218,1,0,0:0:0:0:
5,90,25372,1,2,0:0:0:0:
135,175,25525,6,0,P|206:177|242:84,1,176
412,188,25987,1,2,0:0:0:0:
412,188,26141,1,0,0:0:0:0:
328,80,26295,2,0,P|276:76|228:110,1,88
404,48,26602,1,2,0:0:0:0:
297,150,26756,6,0,P|371:118|412:188,1,176
488,104,27218,1,2,0:0:0:0:
297,151,27372,1,0,0:0:0:0:
425,217,27525,2,0,P|469:194|514:206,2,88,0|0|2,0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
425,216,27987,1,0,0:0:0:0:
488,104,28141,5,0,0:0:0:0:
484,162,28217,1,0,0:0:0:0:
480,221,28294,1,0,0:0:0:0:
476,279,28371,1,0,0:0:0:0:
468,333,28449,5,0,0:0:0:0:
470,337,28526,1,0,0:0:0:0:
472,341,28602,1,0,0:0:0:0:
474,345,28679,1,0,0:0:0:0:
476,349,28756,6,0,L|424:342,1,44,4|0,0:0|2:0,0:0:0:0:
260,324,28910,1,0,0:0:0:0:
340,243,29064,6,0,L|296:249,1,44,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
260,324,29218,2,0,L|217:331,1,44,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
76,312,29372,6,0,P|120:330|189:288,1,132,4|0,0:0|2:0,0:0:0:0:
261,325,29679,2,0,L|270:185,1,132,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
302,160,29987,1,2,0:0:0:0:
124,259,30141,1,2,0:0:0:0:
302,160,30295,1,8,0:0:0:0:
124,260,30449,6,0,P|141:170|190:168,1,132,2|0,0:0|2:0,0:0:0:0:
214,187,30756,1,2,0:0:0:0:
168,44,30910,1,8,0:0:0:0:
214,187,31064,1,0,0:0:0:0:
312,79,31218,1,2,0:0:0:0:
214,187,31372,5,2,0:0:0:0:
312,79,31526,1,8,0:0:0:0:
353,220,31679,2,0,P|374:231|435:232,1,66.0000025177003,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
201,194,31987,5,2,0:0:0:0:
317,65,32141,1,8,0:0:0:0:
359,229,32295,2,0,P|380:240|441:241,1,66.0000025177003,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
190,200,32602,5,2,0:0:0:0:
323,51,32756,1,8,0:0:0:0:
364,239,32910,2,0,P|385:250|446:251,1,66.0000025177003,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
323,50,33218,5,2,0:0:0:0:
191,199,33372,1,8,0:0:0:0:
364,239,33526,2,0,P|385:250|446:251,1,66.0000025177003
221,241,33833,5,2,0:0:0:0:
221,241,33910,1,0,0:0:0:0:
221,241,33987,1,8,0:0:0:0:
361,352,34141,2,0,P|345:321|246:334,1,132,2|0,0:0|2:0,0:0:0:0:
181,344,34449,2,0,L|224:353,1,44,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
85,347,34602,6,0,L|258:318,1,176,8|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
59,270,35064,1,2,0:0:0:0:
259,319,35218,1,8,0:0:0:0:
145,146,35372,5,2,0:0:0:0:
145,146,35448,1,0,0:0:0:0:
145,146,35525,2,0,P|139:185|133:194,1,45
192,239,35679,2,0,P|136:263|125:114,1,264,2|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
260,319,36295,5,2,0:0:0:0:
105,119,36449,1,8,0:0:0:0:
360,76,36602,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,36679,12,0,37679,2:0:0:0:
256,193,37987,5,2,0:0:0:0:
256,193,38295,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,193,38602,1,2,0:0:0:0:
305,104,38756,5,2,0:0:0:0:
179,157,38910,2,0,P|127:148|88:202,1,99.0000037765504,8|0,0:0|2:0,0:0:0:0:
54,154,39218,6,0,L|68:267,1,88,6|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
164,58,39526,2,0,L|154:168,1,88,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
305,104,39833,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,193,39987,1,2,0:0:0:0:
133,272,40141,2,0,P|171:286|217:270,1,88,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
322,323,40449,5,2,0:0:0:0:
133,272,40602,1,2,0:0:0:0:
322,323,40756,1,8,0:0:0:0:
322,323,40910,2,0,P|332:270|436:294,1,176,8|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
476,125,41372,2,0,L|491:228,1,88,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
418,89,41679,6,0,L|509:102,1,88,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
331,33,41987,2,0,L|422:46,1,88,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
367,186,42295,1,0,0:0:0:0:
215,146,42449,2,0,P|209:87|231:56,1,88,2|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
99,160,42756,5,0,0:0:0:0:
222,64,42910,1,2,0:0:0:0:
53,79,43064,2,0,P|40:123|135:178,1,176,2|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
46,298,43526,1,0,0:0:0:0:
99,159,43679,1,2,0:0:0:0:
46,299,43833,2,0,L|145:282,1,88,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
263,170,44141,6,0,P|244:214|258:258,1,88,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
360,335,44449,1,8,0:0:0:0:
189,296,44602,2,0,L|235:302,2,44,0|0|0,0:0|2:0|2:0,0:0:0:0:
331,125,44910,2,0,L|265:135,2,44,2|0|8,0:0|2:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
374,53,45218,6,0,B|358:147|358:147|379:189,1,132,0|0,0:0|2:0,0:0:0:0:
428,239,45526,2,0,P|386:218|339:229,1,88,2|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
210,32,45833,2,0,L|217:140,1,88,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
64,211,46141,1,2,0:0:0:0:
252,144,46295,1,8,0:0:0:0:
74,85,46449,1,0,0:0:0:0:
0,190,46602,6,0,L|102:177,1,96.8000029541017,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
264,174,46910,1,8,0:0:0:0:
240,307,47064,6,0,L|130:302,1,96.8000029541017,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
103,90,47372,1,8,0:0:0:0:
216,249,47526,6,0,P|270:262|354:157,1,193.600005908203,2|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
482,279,47987,6,0,P|487:201|383:229,1,184.799994360352,2|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
239,136,48449,6,0,L|332:129,1,92.3999971801759,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
140,68,48756,1,8,0:0:0:0:
20,124,48910,1,0,0:0:0:0:
128,196,49064,5,2,0:0:0:0:
128,196,49218,1,0,0:0:0:0:
72,112,49372,2,0,L|83:260,1,138.599995770264,8|0,0:0|2:0,0:0:0:0:
53,297,49679,2,0,P|82:320|150:307,1,92.3999971801759,2|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
240,136,49987,1,8,0:0:0:0:
276,323,50141,5,2,0:0:0:0:
276,323,50295,2,0,L|284:228,1,92.3999971801759,0|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
227,353,50602,1,8,0:0:0:0:
360,177,50756,2,0,P|419:168|432:268,1,184.799994360352,0|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
457,285,51141,1,0,0:0:0:0:
479,297,51218,2,0,P|437:321|385:301,1,92.3999971801759,8|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
512,150,51526,5,2,0:0:0:0:
379,293,51679,1,0,0:0:0:0:
228,162,51833,2,0,L|267:254,1,92.3999971801759,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
361,178,52141,1,2,0:0:0:0:
176,249,52295,2,0,P|134:233|90:244,1,92.3999971801759,2|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
60,66,52602,6,0,P|43:124|62:173,1,92.3999971801759,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
50,153,52910,2,0,P|92:180|13:229,1,184.799994360352,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
102,56,53372,2,0,L|201:63,1,92.3999971801759,2|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
401,41,53679,2,0,L|308:34,1,92.3999971801759,8|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
273,193,53987,6,0,P|276:148|311:118,1,92.3999971801759,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
177,155,54295,1,8,0:0:0:0:
349,148,54449,2,0,L|442:155,1,92.3999971801759,0|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
351,318,54756,2,0,L|258:311,1,92.3999971801759,2|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
81,262,55064,5,2,0:0:0:0:
208,334,55218,1,0,0:0:0:0:
208,333,55372,2,0,P|229:289|205:232,1,92.3999971801759,2|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
85,92,55679,2,0,P|64:136|88:193,1,92.3999971801759,0|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
196,225,55987,1,2,0:0:0:0:
80,46,56141,2,0,L|171:61,1,92.3999971801759,8|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
205,85,56372,1,0,0:0:0:0:
205,85,56449,5,0,0:0:0:0:
196,225,56602,1,2,0:0:0:0:
327,142,56756,1,2,0:0:0:0:
154,254,56910,1,2,0:0:0:0:
318,91,57064,1,2,0:0:0:0:
114,284,57218,1,2,0:0:0:0:
309,40,57372,1,8,0:0:0:0:
408,326,57526,1,2,0:0:0:0:
321,325,57833,6,0,L|414:334,1,92.3999971801759,6|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
230,266,58141,2,0,P|261:297|348:212,1,184.799994360352,6|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
468,278,58602,1,8,0:0:0:0:
468,278,58756,1,0,0:0:0:0:
460,160,58910,6,0,L|469:284,1,118.799996374512,2|0,0:0|2:0,0:0:0:0:
468,278,59218,2,0,P|431:262|391:274,1,79.1999975830079,8|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
380,73,59526,2,0,L|388:164,1,79.1999975830079,0|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
387,151,59756,1,0,0:0:0:0:
387,151,59833,2,0,P|426:139|462:156,1,79.1999975830079,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
286,118,60141,5,2,0:0:0:0:
286,118,60295,1,2,0:0:0:0:
459,155,60449,1,8,0:0:0:0:
286,118,60602,1,8,0:0:0:0:
193,243,60756,2,0,P|190:196|209:160,1,79.1999975830079,0|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
179,367,61064,2,0,P|142:331|137:285,1,79.1999975830079,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
330,180,61372,6,0,P|316:144|285:118,1,79.1999975830079,2|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
308,229,61679,1,8,0:0:0:0:
298,73,61833,2,0,P|243:56|186:122,1,118.799996374512,8|0,0:0|2:0,0:0:0:0:
177,132,62141,2,0,B|218:138|218:138|259:128,1,79.1999975830079,2|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
30,34,62449,6,0,L|47:74,2,39.5999987915039,4|0|0,0:0|2:0|2:0,0:0:0:0:
76,236,62756,2,0,L|57:196,2,39.5999987915039,2|0|8,0:0|2:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
97,79,63064,2,0,L|76:239,1,158.399995166016,2|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
254,214,63526,1,8,0:0:0:0:
30,249,63679,1,0,0:0:0:0:
12,343,63833,6,0,P|45:298|115:323,1,118.799996374512,2|0,0:0|2:0,0:0:0:0:
136,324,64141,2,0,P|164:294|212:303,1,79.1999975830079,8|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
393,314,64449,1,0,0:0:0:0:
241,269,64602,1,2,0:0:0:0:
417,201,64756,2,0,P|427:241|414:283,1,79.1999975830079,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
276,104,65064,6,0,P|266:144|279:186,1,79.1999975830079,2|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
488,133,65372,1,8,0:0:0:0:
483,226,65526,1,8,0:0:0:0:
329,317,65679,1,0,0:0:0:0:
322,224,65833,1,2,0:0:0:0:
180,240,65987,1,8,0:0:0:0:
256,41,66141,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,41,66218,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,41,66295,6,0,L|249:188,1,118.799996374512,2|0,0:0|2:0,0:0:0:0:
220,200,66602,2,0,L|229:294,1,79.1999975830079,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
71,172,66910,1,2,0:0:0:0:
79,292,67064,1,2,0:0:0:0:
74,81,67218,2,0,L|83:175,1,79.1999975830079,8|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
51,335,67526,6,0,P|97:364|159:334,1,118.799996374512,2|0,0:0|2:0,0:0:0:0:
200,271,67833,2,0,L|296:293,1,79.1999975830079,8|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
310,150,68141,1,2,0:0:0:0:
420,176,68295,1,2,0:0:0:0:
214,138,68449,2,0,L|313:160,1,79.1999975830079,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
101,165,68756,6,0,P|154:159|174:89,1,118.799996374512,2|0,0:0|2:0,0:0:0:0:
161,56,69064,2,0,L|221:69,1,39.5999987915039,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
35,138,69218,2,0,L|136:160,1,79.1999975830079,2|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
223,313,69526,2,0,L|140:294,1,79.1999975830079,2|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
312,333,69833,1,4,0:0:0:0:
312,333,70141,5,10,0:0:0:0:
334,236,70295,1,10,0:0:0:0:
352,138,70449,1,10,0:0:0:0:
512,279,70602,1,10,0:0:0:0:
352,138,70756,5,0,0:0:0:0:
343,177,70832,1,0,0:0:0:0:
335,216,70909,1,0,0:0:0:0:
327,255,70986,1,0,0:0:0:0:
319,295,71063,1,0,0:0:0:0:
311,334,71140,1,0,0:0:0:0:
312,333,71218,6,0,P|246:316|213:346,1,112.200002140045,2|0,0:0|2:0,0:0:0:0:
215,340,71526,6,0,L|226:281,1,48.4000014770508,4|0,0:0|2:0,0:0:0:0:
132,380,71679,2,0,L|140:332,1,48.4000014770508,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
69,262,71833,2,0,P|95:296|168:283,1,96.8000029541017,2|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
270,222,72141,1,8,0:0:0:0:
151,150,72295,6,0,B|20:184|20:184|58:99,1,193.600005908203,2|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
223,30,72756,2,0,L|237:139,1,96.8000029541017,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
287,347,73064,2,0,L|299:250,1,96.8000029541017,2|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
344,60,73372,1,8,0:0:0:0:
512,108,73526,1,0,0:0:0:0:
439,187,73679,6,0,P|392:193|340:157,1,96.8000029541017,6|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
234,261,73987,1,8,0:0:0:0:
270,56,74141,1,0,0:0:0:0:
142,87,74295,2,0,L|153:183,1,96.8000029541017,2|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
48,276,74602,1,8,0:0:0:0:
201,321,74756,6,0,P|243:351|311:259,1,193.600005908203,2|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
421,91,75218,2,0,L|429:188,1,96.8000029541017,8|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
296,223,75526,1,2,0:0:0:0:
468,257,75679,1,0,0:0:0:0:
296,222,75833,2,0,P|256:188|205:256,1,145.200004431152,8|0,0:0|2:0,0:0:0:0:
201,243,76141,6,0,L|57:224,1,118.799996374512,6|0,0:0|2:0,0:0:0:0:
39,224,76449,6,0,L|44:285,1,48.4000014770508,8|0,0:0|2:0,0:0:0:0:
75,131,76602,2,0,L|88:273,1,96.8000029541017,0|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
246,150,76910,1,2,0:0:0:0:
31,118,77064,1,8,0:0:0:0:
31,315,77218,2,0,P|78:264|147:286,1,145.200004431152,2|0,0:0|2:0,0:0:0:0:
144,282,77526,1,2,0:0:0:0:
310,221,77679,1,8,0:0:0:0:
457,336,77833,1,4,0:0:0:0:
310,222,78141,5,2,0:0:0:0:
457,336,78295,1,8,0:0:0:0:
329,358,78449,2,0,P|349:306|460:349,1,193.600005908203,2|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
406,174,78910,2,0,L|421:71,1,96.8000029541017,8|0,0:0|2:0,0:0:0:0:
407,32,79141,1,0,0:0:0:0:
407,32,79218,1,2,0:0:0:0:
512,118,79372,1,0,0:0:0:0:
310,222,79526,1,8,0:0:0:0:
164,81,79679,6,0,L|177:176,1,96.8000029541017,2|0,0:0|2:0,0:0:0:0:
92,291,79987,2,0,P|137:316|191:301,1,96.8000029541017,8|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
164,80,80295,1,2,0:0:0:0:
283,252,80449,1,8,0:0:0:0:
164,80,80602,6,0,L|154:157,1,48.4000014770508
86,182,80756,2,0,L|76:259,3,48.4000014770508,0|0|0|0,0:0|0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
70,104,81064,6,0,P|93:136|166:118,1,112.200002140045,2|0,0:0|2:0,0:0:0:0:
197,158,81372,6,0,L|252:155,1,48.4000014770508,4|0,0:0|2:0,0:0:0:0:
251,75,81526,2,0,L|306:72,1,48.4000014770508,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
335,198,81679,2,0,P|347:145|326:103,1,96.8000029541017,2|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
468,192,81987,1,8,0:0:0:0:
301,233,82141,6,0,B|340:258|376:260|401:214|450:205|488:249,1,193.600005908203,2|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
269,329,82602,2,0,P|206:309|158:358,1,96.8000029541017,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
252,75,82910,2,0,L|236:189,1,96.8000029541017,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
80,350,83218,2,0,L|93:254,1,96.8000029541017,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
46,52,83526,6,0,P|47:97|155:107,1,145.200004431152,4|0,0:0|2:0,0:0:0:0:
166,95,83833,2,0,B|196:75|196:75|258:94,1,96.8000029541017,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
384,76,84141,1,2,0:0:0:0:
312,267,84295,2,0,L|221:237,1,96.8000029541017,2|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
440,159,84602,6,0,P|415:234|298:192,1,193.600005908203,2|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
166,95,85064,2,0,L|178:206,1,96.8000029541017,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
35,330,85372,1,2,0:0:0:0:
240,338,85526,1,2,0:0:0:0:
240,338,85602,1,0,0:0:0:0:
240,338,85679,2,0,P|205:309|142:324,1,96.8000029541017,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
70,64,85987,6,0,L|80:180,1,99.0000037765504,2|0,0:0|2:0,0:0:0:0:
124,136,86295,6,0,L|107:274,1,96.8000029541017,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
267,64,86602,1,2,0:0:0:0:
267,64,86756,2,0,L|250:202,1,96.8000029541017,10|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
496,137,87064,1,2,0:0:0:0:
496,137,87372,5,2,0:0:0:0:
416,253,87526,1,8,0:0:0:0:
496,137,87679,2,0,P|448:117|401:138,1,96.8000029541017,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
185,113,87987,1,2,0:0:0:0:
392,110,88141,1,8,0:0:0:0:
253,216,88295,1,0,0:0:0:0:
196,322,88449,6,0,P|266:341|308:317,1,96.8000029541017,6|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
71,113,88756,2,0,L|100:224,1,96.8000029541017,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
86,245,88987,1,0,0:0:0:0:
75,279,89064,1,2,0:0:0:0:
233,353,89218,1,2,0:0:0:0:
86,245,89372,2,0,L|188:246,1,96.8000029541017,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
438,268,89679,6,0,P|389:253|353:283,1,96.8000029541017,2|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
442,102,89987,1,8,0:0:0:0:
356,279,90141,1,0,0:0:0:0:
180,147,90295,1,0,0:0:0:0:
234,353,90449,1,4,3:0:0:0:
311,157,90602,1,4,3:0:0:0:
124,269,90756,1,2,0:0:0:0:
124,269,91064,5,2,0:0:0:0:
311,157,91218,1,12,0:0:0:0:
126,119,99526,6,0,L|194:119,3,52.7999983886719,0|0|0|0,0:0|0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
190,196,99833,2,0,L|258:196,3,52.7999983886719,0|0|0|0,0:0|0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
275,230,100141,2,0,L|351:230,1,52.7999983886719
364,314,100295,1,0,0:0:0:0:
297,355,100449,6,0,P|284:307|318:248,1,112.200002140045,0|0,0:0|2:0,0:0:0:0:
310,253,100756,6,0,L|230:254,1,79.1999975830079,4|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
79,322,101064,2,0,L|159:321,1,79.1999975830079,2|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
51,229,101372,1,0,0:0:0:0:
100,128,101526,2,0,P|75:174|95:220,1,79.1999975830079,0|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
168,89,101833,1,0,0:0:0:0:
168,89,101987,6,0,L|68:78,1,79.1999975830079
305,52,102295,1,2,0:0:0:0:
305,52,102449,2,0,P|324:100|241:138,1,158.399995166016,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
172,218,102910,2,0,L|250:226,1,79.1999975830079,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
375,188,103218,5,0,0:0:0:0:
396,341,103372,2,0,P|415:307|414:268,1,79.1999975830079,0|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
229,315,103679,2,0,L|308:324,1,79.1999975830079,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
130,334,103987,2,0,L|208:342,1,79.1999975830079,0|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
46,238,104295,5,0,0:0:0:0:
130,335,104449,1,0,0:0:0:0:
54,219,104602,2,0,P|46:171|143:165,1,158.399995166016,2|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
208,27,105064,2,0,P|222:62|218:106,1,79.1999975830079,0|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
353,127,105372,2,0,P|339:176|308:209,1,79.1999975830079,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
373,324,105679,5,0,0:0:0:0:
373,324,105833,2,0,L|283:328,1,79.1999975830079,0|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
423,218,106141,2,0,L|503:215,1,79.1999975830079,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
320,264,106449,2,0,P|369:242|412:258,1,79.1999975830079,0|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
173,164,106756,2,0,P|227:181|273:165,1,79.1999975830079
57,329,107064,6,0,P|100:305|149:312,2,79.1999975830079,0|2|2,0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
57,329,107526,1,0,0:0:0:0:
83,212,107679,1,2,0:0:0:0:
0,116,107833,1,4,0:0:0:0:
0,116,107987,1,0,0:0:0:0:
83,212,108141,6,0,L|185:206,1,96.8000029541017,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
291,169,108449,1,8,0:0:0:0:
470,252,108602,6,0,P|404:239|361:276,1,96.8000029541017,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
245,94,108910,1,8,0:0:0:0:
277,313,109064,6,0,L|292:157,1,145.200004431152,2|0,0:0|2:0,0:0:0:0:
290,168,109372,1,8,0:0:0:0:
145,268,109526,2,0,P|179:242|230:344,1,193.600005908203,2|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
134,153,109987,1,2,0:0:0:0:
134,153,110141,2,0,L|77:168,1,48.4000014770508,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
27,115,110295,6,0,P|54:146|121:132,1,112.200002140045,2|0,0:0|2:0,0:0:0:0:
150,97,110602,6,0,P|173:144|167:194,1,92.3999971801759,4|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
282,88,110910,1,8,0:0:0:0:
87,233,111064,1,0,0:0:0:0:
87,233,111141,1,0,0:0:0:0:
87,233,111218,2,0,L|179:231,1,92.3999971801759,2|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
65,326,111526,1,8,0:0:0:0:
228,198,111679,2,0,L|216:242,1,46.1999985900879,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
158,308,111833,6,0,P|197:331|258:314,1,92.3999971801759,0|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
384,177,112141,1,8,0:0:0:0:
403,312,112295,1,0,0:0:0:0:
403,312,112372,1,0,0:0:0:0:
403,312,112449,2,0,L|414:219,1,92.3999971801759,2|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
502,45,112756,2,0,L|491:136,1,92.3999971801759,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
326,42,113064,5,2,0:0:0:0:
384,177,113218,1,0,0:0:0:0:
234,159,113372,1,8,0:0:0:0:
384,177,113526,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,206,113679,2,0,P|225:210|183:153,1,92.3999971801759,2|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
246,12,113987,1,8,0:0:0:0:
118,130,114141,6,0,B|164:118|164:118|210:130,1,92.3999971801759,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
38,200,114449,2,0,P|5:168|88:101,1,184.799994360352,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
122,37,114833,1,0,0:0:0:0:
123,38,114910,2,0,L|116:150,1,92.3999971801759,2|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
32,292,115218,2,0,L|37:199,1,92.3999971801759,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
32,292,115526,6,0,P|77:272|132:335,1,138.599995770264,4|0,0:0|2:0,0:0:0:0:
167,323,115833,2,0,P|213:314|240:346,1,92.3999971801759,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
426,285,116141,2,0,L|318:297,1,92.3999971801759,2|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
206,172,116449,1,8,0:0:0:0:
383,210,116602,6,0,P|372:179|358:162,2,46.1999985900879,2|0|0,0:0|2:0|2:0,0:0:0:0:
210,37,116910,2,0,P|194:53|187:75,2,46.1999985900879,2|0|8,0:0|2:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
220,238,117218,2,0,P|175:208|129:230,1,92.3999971801759,2|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
332,138,117526,1,2,0:0:0:0:
90,111,117679,2,0,L|103:202,1,92.3999971801759,8|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
86,253,117910,5,0,0:0:0:0:
86,253,117987,1,0,0:0:0:0:
332,138,118141,1,2,0:0:0:0:
137,262,118295,1,2,0:0:0:0:
328,86,118449,1,2,0:0:0:0:
188,271,118602,1,8,0:0:0:0:
322,36,118756,1,2,0:0:0:0:
239,282,118910,1,8,0:0:0:0:
511,236,119064,1,2,0:0:0:0:
511,236,119372,6,0,P|458:241|400:217,1,92.3999971801759,4|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
467,340,119679,2,0,P|456:283|328:299,1,184.799994360352,4|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
470,164,120141,1,8,0:0:0:0:
470,164,120295,1,2,0:0:0:0:
337,82,120449,6,0,P|372:66|411:72,1,79.1999975830079,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
246,130,120756,1,8,0:0:0:0:
255,34,120910,2,0,L|333:45,1,79.1999975830079,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
214,174,121218,2,0,L|136:163,1,79.1999975830079,2|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
73,46,121526,1,2,0:0:0:0:
96,180,121679,6,0,P|54:196|64:276,1,118.799996374512,2|0,0:0|2:0,0:0:0:0:
26,298,121987,2,0,P|49:318|124:304,1,79.1999975830079,8|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
287,271,122295,1,2,0:0:0:0:
96,180,122449,1,2,0:0:0:0:
276,244,122602,1,8,0:0:0:0:
110,209,122756,1,2,0:0:0:0:
287,272,122910,6,0,L|192:248,1,79.1999975830079,2|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
219,171,123141,1,0,0:0:0:0:
219,171,123218,2,0,P|220:127|246:102,1,79.1999975830079,8|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
171,45,123526,1,0,0:0:0:0:
292,122,123679,2,0,P|326:102|367:107,1,79.1999975830079,2|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
191,240,123987,6,0,P|159:217|146:174,2,48.4000014770508,2|0|0,0:0|2:0|2:0,0:0:0:0:
78,64,124295,2,0,P|76:97|59:117,2,48.4000014770508,2|0|8,0:0|2:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
5,291,124602,2,0,P|26:264|107:283,1,118.799996374512,2|0,0:0|2:0,0:0:0:0:
132,316,124910,1,2,0:0:0:0:
229,193,125064,1,8,0:0:0:0:
287,339,125218,1,0,0:0:0:0:
263,209,125372,6,0,P|258:164|290:123,1,79.1999975830079,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
322,355,125679,1,8,0:0:0:0:
483,246,125833,1,8,0:0:0:0:
483,246,125910,1,0,0:0:0:0:
483,246,125987,2,0,L|371:254,1,79.1999975830079,0|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
410,124,126295,1,8,0:0:0:0:
501,209,126449,1,0,0:0:0:0:
271,223,126602,6,0,P|254:181|270:126,1,79.1999975830079,2|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
230,295,126910,1,8,0:0:0:0:
197,108,127064,2,0,L|290:119,1,79.1999975830079,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
74,196,127372,2,0,L|167:207,1,79.1999975830079,2|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
124,61,127679,1,0,0:0:0:0:
21,260,127833,6,0,P|66:242|107:266,1,79.1999975830079,6|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
54,115,128141,1,8,0:0:0:0:
230,295,128295,1,0,0:0:0:0:
230,295,128372,1,0,0:0:0:0:
230,295,128449,1,2,0:0:0:0:
317,141,128602,2,0,L|303:237,1,79.1999975830079,2|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
457,197,128910,1,2,0:0:0:0:
331,352,129064,6,0,P|293:326|247:330,1,79.1999975830079,0|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
184,91,129372,2,0,P|180:136|206:174,1,79.1999975830079,8|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
250,170,129602,1,0,0:0:0:0:
250,169,129679,1,2,0:0:0:0:
54,115,129833,1,2,0:0:0:0:
106,302,129987,1,8,0:0:0:0:
73,120,130141,5,2,0:0:0:0:
73,120,130218,1,2,0:0:0:0:
73,120,130295,2,0,L|83:212,1,79.1999975830079,4|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
242,175,130602,1,8,0:0:0:0:
184,356,130756,2,0,P|167:319|170:276,1,79.1999975830079,0|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
435,150,131064,2,0,P|452:187|449:230,1,79.1999975830079,2|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
284,65,131372,1,6,0:0:0:0:
284,65,131679,5,10,0:0:0:0:
304,71,131833,1,10,0:0:0:0:
322,77,131987,1,10,0:0:0:0:
147,101,132141,1,10,0:0:0:0:
321,76,132295,6,0,L|284:65,1,39.5999987915039
389,122,132449,2,0,L|351:110,1,39.5999987915039
458,169,132602,2,0,L|420:157,1,39.5999987915039
378,197,132756,6,0,L|482:236,1,112.200002140045,2|0,0:0|2:0,0:0:0:0:
490,284,133064,6,0,L|482:236,1,48.4000014770508,12|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
421,339,133218,2,0,L|413:291,1,48.4000014770508
274,225,133372,2,0,P|321:246|370:230,1,96.8000029541017,2|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
241,131,133679,1,8,0:0:0:0:
269,311,133833,6,0,P|247:262|142:288,1,145.200004431152,2|0,0:0|2:0,0:0:0:0:
115,326,134141,1,2,0:0:0:0:
74,211,134295,2,0,B|61:257|61:257|76:313,1,96.8000029541017,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
64,99,134602,2,0,L|31:207,1,96.8000029541017,2|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
36,57,134910,1,8,0:0:0:0:
148,254,135064,5,0,0:0:0:0:
148,254,135141,1,0,0:0:0:0:
148,254,135218,2,0,P|199:256|237:220,1,96.8000029541017,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
210,57,135526,1,8,0:0:0:0:
347,156,135679,2,0,L|334:262,1,96.8000029541017,0|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
302,124,135987,1,2,0:0:0:0:
456,236,136141,1,8,0:0:0:0:
267,354,136295,6,0,P|256:288|360:314,1,193.600005908203,2|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
220,344,136756,2,0,B|177:351|177:351|111:323,1,96.8000029541017,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
186,208,137064,1,2,0:0:0:0:
267,353,137218,1,2,0:0:0:0:
90,366,137372,2,0,P|62:300|87:252,1,96.8000029541017,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
76,229,137602,5,0,0:0:0:0:
76,229,137679,2,0,L|194:207,1,112.200002140045,6|0,0:0|2:0,0:0:0:0:
169,176,137987,6,0,P|193:180|217:177,1,48.4000014770508,8|0,0:0|2:0,0:0:0:0:
225,97,138141,2,0,P|252:79|272:10,1,96.8000029541017,2|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
377,180,138449,1,2,0:0:0:0:
273,20,138602,1,8,0:0:0:0:
137,59,138756,2,0,P|120:125|194:178,1,145.200004431152,6|0,0:0|2:0,0:0:0:0:
169,177,139064,1,2,0:0:0:0:
273,20,139218,1,8,0:0:0:0:
377,180,139372,1,2,0:0:0:0:
377,180,139679,5,2,0:0:0:0:
273,21,139832,1,8,0:0:0:0:
379,71,139987,2,0,L|341:238,1,145.200004431152,4|0,0:0|2:0,0:0:0:0:
320,247,140295,1,2,0:0:0:0:
470,196,140449,1,8,0:0:0:0:
261,173,140602,1,0,0:0:0:0:
468,96,140756,1,2,0:0:0:0:
450,280,140910,2,0,P|407:299|364:281,1,96.8000029541017,2|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
286,366,141218,6,0,B|272:337|272:337|168:312,1,96.8000029541017,6|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
93,101,141526,2,0,L|211:133,1,96.8000029541017,8|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
256,13,141833,1,2,0:0:0:0:
303,139,141987,5,0,0:0:0:0:
270,178,142064,5,0,0:0:0:0:
223,160,142141,5,0,0:0:0:0:
224,109,142218,5,0,0:0:0:0:
274,96,142295,5,0,0:0:0:0:
323,81,142372,5,0,0:0:0:0:
371,70,142449,5,0,0:0:0:0:
420,58,142526,5,0,0:0:0:0:
468,50,142602,6,0,L|462:162,1,112.200002140045,2|0,0:0|2:0,0:0:0:0:
462,162,142910,6,0,L|522:185,1,48.4000014770508,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
430,242,143064,2,0,L|475:259,1,48.4000014770508,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
369,365,143218,2,0,P|340:315|366:252,1,96.8000029541017,2|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
323,81,143526,1,8,0:0:0:0:
156,246,143679,6,0,P|164:183|266:202,1,193.600005908203,6|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
203,51,144141,2,0,L|81:65,1,96.8000029541017,8|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
376,174,144449,2,0,L|254:188,1,96.8000029541017,8|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
402,95,144756,1,8,0:0:0:0:
249,189,144910,1,0,0:0:0:0:
400,316,145064,6,0,P|419:279|350:199,1,145.200004431152,6|0,0:0|2:0,0:0:0:0:
327,236,145372,2,0,B|290:245|290:245|212:217,1,96.8000029541017,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
311,332,145679,1,2,0:0:0:0:
117,229,145833,1,2,0:0:0:0:
59,338,145987,1,8,0:0:0:0:
184,255,146141,6,0,P|176:184|56:189,1,193.600005908203,6|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
36,143,146526,1,0,0:0:0:0:
36,143,146602,2,0,P|17:198|35:253,1,96.8000029541017,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
88,72,146910,1,2,0:0:0:0:
248,309,147064,1,2,0:0:0:0:
247,309,147218,2,0,P|265:253|248:199,1,96.8000029541017,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
472,188,147526,6,0,P|410:211|367:178,1,99.0000037765504,2|0,0:0|2:0,0:0:0:0:
371,250,147833,6,0,P|332:217|269:247,1,96.8000029541017,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
434,102,148141,1,2,0:0:0:0:
275,186,148295,2,0,L|179:177,1,96.8000029541017,2|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
94,24,148602,2,0,L|161:29,2,48.4000014770508,2|0|0,0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
104,184,148910,5,2,0:0:0:0:
94,24,149064,1,8,0:0:0:0:
29,140,149218,2,0,P|19:197|37:238,1,96.8000029541017,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
229,102,149526,1,2,0:0:0:0:
151,267,149679,2,0,L|247:280,1,96.8000029541017,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
244,86,149987,6,0,L|339:98,1,96.8000029541017,6|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
324,215,150295,1,8,0:0:0:0:
404,26,150449,1,0,0:0:0:0:
404,26,150526,1,0,0:0:0:0:
404,26,150602,1,2,0:0:0:0:
448,201,150756,2,0,P|401:213|357:198,1,96.8000029541017,2|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
310,317,151064,1,0,0:0:0:0:
254,192,151218,6,0,L|264:288,1,96.8000029541017,2|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
143,99,151526,2,0,L|150:214,1,96.8000029541017,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
152,239,151756,1,0,0:0:0:0:
152,239,151833,1,2,0:0:0:0:
62,74,151987,5,2,0:0:0:0:
61,286,152141,1,8,0:0:0:0:
254,193,152295,1,6,0:0:0:0:
181,230,161064,6,0,L|174:165,1,44,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
260,150,161218,2,0,L|255:106,1,44
338,61,161372,1,0,0:0:0:0:
341,63,161449,1,0,0:0:0:0:
344,65,161526,1,0,0:0:0:0:
347,66,161602,1,0,0:0:0:0:
350,69,161679,6,0,L|398:69,1,44,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
494,199,161833,1,8,0:0:0:0:
494,199,162295,5,6,0:0:0:0:
428,302,162449,1,0,0:0:0:0:
424,296,162526,1,0,0:0:0:0:
420,290,162602,2,0,L|318:264,1,88,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
236,332,162910,1,2,0:0:0:0:
133,196,163064,2,0,P|118:244|138:291,1,88,2|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
83,120,163372,1,2,0:0:0:0:
90,110,163526,6,0,L|46:113,1,44
173,60,163679,2,0,L|217:57,1,44,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
231,143,163833,2,0,L|274:139,1,44,8|0,0:0|2:0,0:0:0:0:
380,218,163987,2,0,P|377:167|273:195,1,176,0|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
392,125,164449,1,8,0:0:0:0:
430,291,164602,2,0,P|427:252|464:213,1,88,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
464,335,164910,5,2,0:0:0:0:
392,125,165064,1,8,0:0:0:0:
288,266,165218,2,0,B|257:242|257:242|157:265,1,132,0|0,0:0|2:0,0:0:0:0:
127,234,165526,2,0,P|101:269|110:311,1,88,2|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
73,123,165833,1,10,0:0:0:0:
88,107,165987,6,0,L|91:151,1,44
165,64,166141,2,0,L|167:107,1,44,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
192,180,166295,1,8,0:0:0:0:
243,32,166449,6,0,L|245:75,1,44
248,128,166602,2,0,P|307:102|343:173,1,132,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
393,126,166910,2,0,P|393:191|354:229,1,88,8|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
500,282,167218,5,0,0:0:0:0:
354,242,167372,1,2,0:0:0:0:
214,322,167526,1,8,0:0:0:0:
214,322,167602,1,0,0:0:0:0:
214,322,167679,2,0,L|256:336,2,44,0|0|2,0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
114,353,167987,5,2,0:0:0:0:
135,314,168064,1,0,0:0:0:0:
132,270,168141,1,8,0:0:0:0:
109,231,168218,1,0,0:0:0:0:
68,213,168295,2,0,P|103:184|194:230,1,132,2|0,0:0|2:0,0:0:0:0:
216,241,168602,1,2,0:0:0:0:
254,74,168756,2,0,L|268:164,1,88,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
421,123,169064,1,2,0:0:0:0:
305,275,169218,2,0,P|345:247|408:269,1,88,2|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
362,320,169526,6,0,P|306:317|303:214,1,176,2|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
331,144,169910,1,0,0:0:0:0:
331,144,169987,2,0,B|303:120|303:120|221:126,1,88,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
198,183,170218,1,0,0:0:0:0:
198,183,170295,2,0,L|97:192,1,88,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
48,147,170526,1,0,0:0:0:0:
56,139,170602,1,8,0:0:0:0:
69,254,170756,6,0,P|36:200|81:120,1,132,2|0,0:0|2:0,0:0:0:0:
55,75,171064,2,0,B|82:98|82:98|151:92,1,88,2|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
260,16,171372,1,2,0:0:0:0:
401,100,171526,5,8,0:0:0:0:
396,95,171602,1,8,0:0:0:0:
391,90,171679,2,0,L|323:98,1,44
289,194,171833,2,0,L|333:189,1,44
220,93,171987,2,0,L|176:98,1,44
73,233,172141,1,2,0:0:0:0:
73,233,172756,5,2,0:0:0:0:
297,186,172910,5,8,0:0:0:0:
297,186,172987,1,0,0:0:0:0:
297,186,173064,1,0,0:0:0:0:
297,186,173141,1,0,0:0:0:0:
297,186,173218,2,0,P|263:174|225:246,1,112.200002140045,6|0,0:0|2:0,0:0:0:0:
200,266,173526,6,0,L|146:270,1,48.4000014770508,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
73,233,173679,2,0,L|225:224,1,145.200004431152,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
286,270,173987,2,0,P|304:238|399:268,1,145.200004431152,8|0,0:0|2:0,0:0:0:0:
444,313,174295,2,0,B|433:258|433:258|439:226|439:226|429:157,1,145.200004431152,8|0,0:0|2:0,0:0:0:0:
468,99,174602,5,6,0:0:0:0:
359,209,174756,2,0,L|344:113,1,96.8000029541017,0|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
196,262,175064,2,0,P|238:251|301:288,1,96.8000029541017,0|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
103,189,175372,1,2,0:0:0:0:
106,193,175449,1,0,0:0:0:0:
110,196,175526,1,8,0:0:0:0:
110,308,175679,6,0,P|103:246|18:239,1,145.200004431152,6|0,0:0|2:0,0:0:0:0:
35,273,175987,2,0,L|19:325,2,48.4000014770508,2|0|8,0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
20,121,176295,2,0,L|34:75,1,48.4000014770508,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
120,40,176449,6,0,L|171:54,1,48.4000014770508,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
245,105,176602,2,0,P|234:132|196:160,1,48.4000014770508,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
282,216,176756,2,0,P|308:231|355:227,1,48.4000014770508,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
419,234,176910,5,0,0:0:0:0:
419,234,176987,1,0,0:0:0:0:
419,234,177064,2,0,P|366:233|353:174,1,112.200002140045,6|0,0:0|2:0,0:0:0:0:
384,148,177372,6,0,L|377:100,1,48.4000014770508,12|0,0:0|2:0,0:0:0:0:
407,23,177526,2,0,L|422:139,1,96.8000029541017,0|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
317,281,177833,1,2,0:0:0:0:
480,172,177987,1,8,0:0:0:0:
323,268,178141,6,0,P|280:268|249:162,1,145.200004431152,4|0,0:0|2:0,0:0:0:0:
255,139,178449,1,2,0:0:0:0:
144,225,178602,1,8,0:0:0:0:
179,30,178756,1,6,0:0:0:0:
145,225,179064,5,2,0:0:0:0:
179,30,179218,1,8,0:0:0:0:
134,188,179372,2,0,P|101:204|76:82,1,193.600005908203,6|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
56,246,179833,2,0,B|46:288|46:288|64:351,1,96.8000029541017,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
43,373,180064,1,0,0:0:0:0:
43,373,180141,1,2,0:0:0:0:
144,225,180295,1,2,0:0:0:0:
206,384,180449,1,8,0:0:0:0:
190,236,180602,6,0,P|185:188|220:142,1,96.8000029541017,4|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
342,30,180910,2,0,L|367:149,1,96.8000029541017,8|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
197,105,181218,1,2,0:0:0:0:
375,206,181372,5,8,0:0:0:0:
377,210,181449,1,0,0:0:0:0:
379,214,181526,2,0,L|320:197,1,48.4000014770508,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
259,225,181679,2,0,L|200:208,1,48.4000014770508,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
140,239,181833,2,0,L|81:222,1,48.4000014770508
3,166,181987,6,0,L|126:201,1,112.200002140045,6|0,0:0|2:0,0:0:0:0:
92,146,182295,6,0,L|138:159,1,48.4000014770508,4|0,0:0|2:0,0:0:0:0:
204,211,182449,2,0,L|251:225,1,48.4000014770508,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
311,283,182602,2,0,L|432:318,1,96.8000029541017,2|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
404,309,182910,1,8,0:0:0:0:
370,128,183064,6,0,P|309:113|287:228,1,193.600005908203,6|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
247,292,183449,1,0,0:0:0:0:
247,292,183526,2,0,B|203:265|203:265|163:262|163:262|107:226,1,145.200004431152,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
48,267,183833,2,0,B|34:230|30:189|82:177|84:134|41:93,1,145.200004431152,8|0,0:0|2:0,0:0:0:0:
13,67,184141,2,0,P|48:103|110:76,1,96.8000029541017,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
321,15,184449,6,0,L|310:134,1,96.8000029541017,6|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
195,244,184756,1,8,0:0:0:0:
356,94,184910,2,0,L|345:213,1,96.8000029541017,0|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
200,330,185218,2,0,L|208:233,1,96.8000029541017,2|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
66,63,185526,6,0,P|52:121|163:140,1,193.600005908203,6|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
190,117,185910,1,0,0:0:0:0:
190,116,185987,2,0,L|181:212,1,96.8000029541017,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
222,85,186295,1,2,0:0:0:0:
119,256,186449,1,2,0:0:0:0:
222,85,186602,1,8,0:0:0:0:
334,190,186756,5,0,0:0:0:0:
334,190,186833,1,0,0:0:0:0:
334,190,186910,2,0,L|322:307,1,112.200002140045,2|0,0:0|2:0,0:0:0:0:
326,263,187218,6,0,P|362:291|348:335,1,96.8000029541017,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
317,144,187526,1,2,0:0:0:0:
233,236,187679,1,2,0:0:0:0:
274,40,187833,1,8,0:0:0:0:
233,236,187987,6,0,P|174:204|210:108,1,145.200004431152,6|0,0:0|2:0,0:0:0:0:
100,103,188295,2,0,L|195:85,1,96.8000029541017,2|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
33,160,188602,2,0,L|217:126,1,145.200004431152,6|0,0:0|2:0,0:0:0:0:
175,133,188910,2,0,L|151:229,1,96.8000029541017,2|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
378,212,189218,1,0,0:0:0:0:
235,318,189372,6,0,P|245:257|296:227,1,96.8000029541017,6|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
275,52,189679,1,8,0:0:0:0:
378,213,189833,1,0,0:0:0:0:
378,213,189910,1,0,0:0:0:0:
377,212,189987,2,0,L|284:188,1,96.8000029541017,2|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
126,252,190295,2,0,L|219:276,1,96.8000029541017,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
51,341,190602,6,0,P|81:300|137:305,1,96.8000029541017,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
15,206,190910,1,8,0:0:0:0:
106,39,191064,2,0,L|121:95,1,48.4000014770508
103,158,191218,2,0,L|133:277,1,96.8000029541017,2|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
231,71,191526,2,0,L|261:190,1,96.8000029541017,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
404,111,191833,5,2,0:0:0:0:
235,212,191987,1,0,0:0:0:0:
412,162,192141,1,8,0:0:0:0:
197,177,192295,1,0,0:0:0:0:
421,212,192449,1,2,0:0:0:0:
156,147,192602,1,2,0:0:0:0:
429,262,192756,1,8,0:0:0:0:
114,117,192910,1,0,0:0:0:0:
204,273,193064,6,0,L|196:164,1,96.8000029541017,2|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
330,106,193372,1,8,0:0:0:0:
322,281,193526,1,0,0:0:0:0:
322,281,193602,1,0,0:0:0:0:
322,281,193679,1,8,0:0:0:0:
331,106,193833,1,4,3:0:0:0:
322,281,193987,1,4,3:0:0:0:
135,245,194141,1,2,0:0:0:0:
135,245,194449,6,0,L|123:324,1,48.4000014770508,2|0,0:0|2:0,0:0:0:0:
80,358,194602,6,0,L|104:207,1,138.599995770264,12|0,0:0|2:0,0:0:0:0:
102,221,194910,1,2,0:0:0:0:
24,133,195064,2,0,P|75:140|129:105,1,92.3999971801759,0|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
330,77,195372,6,0,P|237:69|239:163,1,184.799994360352,2|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
426,182,195833,1,8,0:0:0:0:
256,162,195987,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,162,196064,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,162,196141,1,2,0:0:0:0:
216,295,196295,5,2,0:0:0:0:
256,162,196449,1,8,0:0:0:0:
135,295,196602,2,0,P|90:277|72:236,1,66.0000025177003,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
296,295,196910,5,2,0:0:0:0:
256,162,197064,1,8,0:0:0:0:
377,295,197218,2,0,P|422:277|444:236,1,66.0000025177003,0|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
256,162,197526,5,2,0:0:0:0:
256,328,197679,1,8,0:0:0:0:
256,162,197833,2,0,L|256:91,1,66.0000025177003,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
256,328,198141,5,2,0:0:0:0:
256,162,198295,1,8,0:0:0:0:
255,328,198449,1,2,0:0:0:0:
162,254,198602,6,0,L|166:186,1,46.1999985900879,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
129,133,198756,2,0,L|133:65,2,46.1999985900879,8|0|8,0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
265,23,199064,6,0,L|256:167,1,138.599995770264,6|0,0:0|2:0,0:0:0:0:
281,234,199372,2,0,P|302:229|320:209,1,46.1999985900879,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
351,289,199526,2,0,P|316:258|242:298,1,138.599995770264,12|0,0:0|2:0,0:0:0:0:
250,306,199833,2,0,L|156:282,1,92.3999971801759,2|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
129,133,200141,1,8,0:0:0:0:
85,314,200295,5,6,0:0:0:0:
85,314,200372,1,0,0:0:0:0:
85,314,200449,2,0,L|70:246,1,46.1999985900879
91,192,200602,2,0,P|57:135|162:71,1,184.799994360352,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
170,34,200987,2,0,L|179:79,1,46.1999985900879,0|2,2:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
391,67,201218,2,0,P|356:64|313:116,1,92.3999971801759,2|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
257,306,201526,6,0,L|233:216,1,92.3999971801759,6|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
380,255,201833,1,2,0:0:0:0:
257,306,201987,1,8,0:0:0:0:
132,255,202141,2,0,L|105:220,6,23.099999295044,0|0|0|0|2|0|0,0:0|0:0|0:0|0:0|0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
132,255,202449,5,2,0:0:0:0:
257,305,202602,1,8,0:0:0:0:
210,177,202756,2,0,P|196:141|205:88,1,92.3999971801759
463,207,203064,2,0,P|477:243|468:296,1,92.3999971801759,2|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
279,131,203372,1,0,0:0:0:0:
380,255,203526,5,2,0:0:0:0:
380,255,203602,1,2,0:0:0:0:
380,255,203679,1,2,0:0:0:0:
380,255,203756,1,2,0:0:0:0:
380,255,203833,5,2,0:0:0:0:
337,272,203910,1,2,0:0:0:0:
295,292,203987,1,2,0:0:0:0: