forum

Show average in ms above white arrow (Hit error)

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +9
Topic Starter
Dexus

Pretty much like this (I know this isn't accurate but it's a mock up).
It would really help when you're uncertain as to how much the song is off.
Yarissa
+1 Needs to happen
Oinari-sama
Will be nice to have
Anzo
Yes.. Yes..
- Marco -
i would like to have - or +, or maybe ← and → so i know if i am early or too late :D
Topic Starter
Dexus

marcostudios wrote:

i would like to have - or +, or maybe ← and → so i know if i am early or too late :D
The middle white line is 0, anything to the right is late and anything to the left is early. The white arrow indicates an average of where you're hitting but it's kind of vague looking at a bar without any numerical representation to it. Having a small integer above the white arrow (or in the middle line with a +/- as you described) would be very useful in determining an offset when you're absolutely certain you're hitting the notes correctly.

For the longest time I thought the OD timings were really tight (od 10 was 10ms) but looking at the od table I saw that it wasn't as crucially timed as I thought, so I was always slightly offsetting maps when in fact there was really a big change in them.
Looking at a general area and seeing what od I was playing kind of helps for guessing an offset. A more concrete method is needed than this, because the common user wouldn't know to find something like this table.