On the 1/3 and 1/6 patterns, you see the beat snap divisor? You can set it to 1/3 and 1/6 (A.K.A compound timing). If you listen closely, you can hear there are some swingy beats that fit this compound timing, and I'm sure that if you exploit it enough, you'll be able to make some neat stuff.
jonawaga wrote:Thanks, it did help.
- VOCALOiD musn't be used as a source. Put it back in the tags. (Sometimes, a song needs no source, because it doesn't appear in a TV show or game. Albums aren't allowed as sources either). fixed~
- Title is incorrect: Leave In Summer, Yet You're In My Fluffoughts. It would be more convenient to put the kanji japanese title in the appropriate section (which is 夏に去りし君を想フ), then fill the romanized section (Natsu ni Sarishi Kimi o Omofu). Then, you would put the english title in the tags. fixed~
- No video? Do I have to? fixed anyways~
- The difficulty difference seems quite low between Hard and Fluffy, compared to other difficulties. I'll work on this
- In general, especially on harder difficulties, never a 1/3 or 1/6 pattern is spotted, when you clearly hear the song is quite swingy and you can take quite a bit of liberties with it, especially on insanes. what? sorry idk what you mean by 1/3 and 1/6 patterns
Hope it helped. Sorry for no "real" mod. I just thought it would be good to point out the major issues rather than the minor ones for now, because I think this map needs quite a bit of work.
Do not kd this post.