OK, I was remapping some of it already
Nozhomi wrote:Request for my M4M queue.
Sorry i'll be quick because there is too much to say.- General :
- Your background is...horrible. This resolution is too low. Find one like this but with a better resolution please.
- Very Fluffy
- If this diff is like an insane, AR = 8 or 9 is better.
- Distance spacing is too low.
- 01:26:548 (4,5)- Blanket.
- 01:34:752- Add hit circle here.
- 01:45:533- ^
- 02:31:002 (5)- Don't think need a lower SV here.
- You need to rework your rhythm and placement.
- Hard :
- For this diff, an AR like 7 or 8 is better.
- OD = 6 or 7
- Your distance spacing is too low. It's common for a hard diff to get DS between x1 and x1.3 (you can have some exeption but not all long).
- Also your DS need to have more consistancy. Sometime it change from x0.8 to 0.7 for no reason. Take care of it.
- You've got too much overlap. You need to fix them.
- 00:41:783- Add hit circle here.
- 00:47:408- Remove NC and add it at 00:49:283- and remove this just after.
- 01:37:564 (1,1,1)- Remove these NC pls.
- 02:04:752 (2,3)- Good example of really bad overlap.
- 02:24:439 (1,1,1)- Remove these NC pls.
- Normal :
- OD is too low. OD = 3 is better for a normal / HP = 4 is better / CS = 3 is better but maybe it's ok.
- Once again, fix your overlap like at 00:45:298 (1,2)- or 00:50:220 (1,2)-
- Unfluffy :
- Fix these overlap like other diffs.
It's might be hard, but you need to work a lot on your rhythm and placement (blanket, overlap, DS, etc...).
My mod is a little short, but there is too much to say what need to ba changed. So go look how some maps from your favourites mappers, and look how they are constructed to take example from it.
If you have some questions, you can ask me in-game ofc.