forum

Achievment master.

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
anonymous_old
First person who can find someone who has ALL the achievements get's my graditude, then someone can lock this thread after i get my answer :P
Jinxy
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
Spudman
Just go through the members one by one yourself, won't take too long to do it.
Derekku
No such person exists, but some people are close. I checked only those who have 25K+ osu! standard plays, but:

Ana_Coppola (#1 osu! standard / #95 CtB) has all achievements except for the 2M fruits one. They have 716,186/2M though.

sherry99 (#178 osu! standard / #31 CtB) has the 2M fruits achievement, but is missing a bunch of other ones: beatmap packs, 2000 combo, most improved, and non-stop.

kuburaczek (#12 osu! standard / #27 CtB) has all but the most improved achievement, and has 1,339,384/2M fruits.

EDIT: After checking a bunch of the top CtB players, none seem to play osu! standard enough to be close to either of the top achievements, so these three are probably the closest. *checks a few more osu! standard players with 20-25K plays*
Topic Starter
anonymous_old
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
Derekku
Yep, no one in the 20-25K osu! standard play range has more than 300-400K plays. I guess we'll see which of the three I listed make it there first, though.