forum

Right click should always be absolute scroll (Song Select) [Denied]

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +0
Topic Starter
varq
Right clicking on the song select should always absolute scroll in my opinion, even if you right click on the song you're currently on. Right clicking the currently selected song brings up the Beatmap Options right now.
Derekku
Hardly anyone even uses absolute scroll, and I believe that peppy was going to just do away with it before, but decided against it.

EDIT: orz im an idiot
Topic Starter
varq
1)

2) I enjoy not having to scroll forever to get to the top or bottom of my song list.
Gabi
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
Derekku
1) Yeah, I'm an idiot. I never use those buttons at the bottom so I completely forgot what they do. :o

2) It's still more annoying than useful. There's better workarounds that work for everyone.
Topic Starter
varq
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
qlum
awp
doesn't it work if you click and drag or click to the left of the song wheel and scroll

sounds somewhat similar to the "bug" post I made in support - ie we're of opposite opinions here. However, right clicking should open the menu, but holding the RMB down should have absolute scroll behaviour.

Side note: if you have thousands of beatmaps, why in the hell would you look through your beatmap listing? The search filter works wonders.
anonymous_old

awp wrote:

Side note: if you have thousands of beatmaps, why in the hell would you look through your beatmap listing? The search filter works wonders.
^

Also, you can right-click to the left of the maps to absolutely scroll. Just live with that.
Xgor
Jinxy
MASSIVE DISAGREE.
Topic Starter
varq
It's understood that I'm the only one who uses right click absolute scrolling, so someone deny this already.
Derekku
anonymous_old
I use it in rare occasions (e.g. when sorting by rank), but I'm fine with how it is (except when I want to right-click a beatmap to bring up the options).
Derekku

strager wrote:

I use it in rare occasions (e.g. when sorting by rank), but I'm fine with how it is (except when I want to right-click a beatmap to bring up the options).
Ditto. It's the only time I've ever used it (minus on accident once or twice).