forum

[Archived] "You have reached the maximum attempts at logging in"

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
seasonS
Why does my account keep getting these messages? I do not play that often so someone is trying to get into my account a lot when I'm not on. Anything I can do?
eldnl
change ur password
Topic Starter
seasonS

eldnl wrote:

change ur password
Yeah I changed it :)
But, I guess that won't stop the people from trying to get into my account still xP. It's safer to change the password so I did that. Thanks.
MillhioreF
I'm getting the exact same thing today for no apparent reason. Haven't found a fix for it yet, but I'll let you know if I do. It's nothing to do with hacking!
Topic Starter
seasonS

MillhioreF wrote:

I'm getting the exact same thing today for no apparent reason. Haven't found a fix for it yet, but I'll let you know if I do. It's nothing to do with hacking!
Nice to know I'm not alone in this then. It's nice we aren't getting our accounts hacked xD
MillhioreF
Try again, peppy's attempted to fix it.
esibun
Still getting this as of a few minutes ago. Glad I'm not the only one.
peppy
Could you please take screenshots of this happening? It might help me find the cause.
esibun
So I just tried again and I can't reproduce the issue anymore. May have just been a caching issue or something.
Topic Starter
seasonS

peppy wrote:

Could you please take screenshots of this happening? It might help me find the cause.
Sometimes when I don't play for a few days, 3-5 days or more, that's when I see the message pop up when I log in. I logged in today and didn't get it this time and I've only gotten it twice but, once I see it again I will take a screenshot. ;)
Noobsicle

happened after trying to login for the first time

sometimes it happens, other times it doesn't :/
Andrea
Sometimes it happened to me too actually, but not everytime I logged in the forums though.
metal10
I'm so sick of this, I can enter my account in osu! page, but not in the game.. Screenshot here.. http://puu.sh/8zCn3/493acaf160.jpg
Makan1
oh this happened to me too. my friend was a troll and he deleted everything off my internet history for some reason and when I tried logging back into osu, it said well.. what the title says and asked me to give one of those stupid impossible to read bot preventor thingy.

I do sometimes rage and log out of my osu profile on osu, then log right back in the next day...... like a lot. maybe 15 times I do that.