qq的字母邮箱应该还保留着的
如果不行可以找accounts@ppy.sh 申诉(英文)
怎么申诉...
Flower
我觉得还是直接给你写个模板好了

标题:Appeal for lost password

内容:

Hi,

My old account is Nightlilith, which I have not played for around 4 years. Recently I find that I can't log on to my account, seemingly the password had been changed.

I tried using my email address to find my password but failed, because the original address has been changed and is no longer available.

I would like to appeal here and hope if I can get the password back, or use a new email address to find back my account. Thanks a lot!

Regards
最后我劝你还是用现在的账号,毕竟你这个号也4年了,要是账号申诉不回来,可能还要因为开小号把你这个ban掉
DeletedUser_3349827

Flower wrote:

我觉得还是直接给你写个模板好了

内容:

Hi,

My old account is Nightlilith, which I have not played for around 4 years. Recently I find that I can't log on to my account, seemingly the password had been changed.

I tried using my email address to find my password but failed, because the original address has been changed and is no longer available.

I would like to appeal here and hope if I can get the password back, or use a new email address to find back my account. Thanks a lot!

Regards
英文好触 OAO
NightLilith

Flower wrote:

我觉得还是直接给你写个模板好了

内容:

Hi,

Regards

thanks!!!!!!!!账号找回来了 不过就是客户端被锁了 不知道怎么解锁 your client has been locked due to inappropriate behaviour ,please wait until your infringement is over
Pokie

NightLilith wrote:

thanks!!!!!!!!账号找回来了 不过就是客户端被锁了 不知道怎么解锁 your client has been locked due to inappropriate behaviour ,please wait until your infringement is over
因為你曾開過小號而觸發的, 從被鎖定的時間開始算72小時後就會自動解鎖/.\
Edogawa Conan

henry_kong wrote:

Flower wrote:

我觉得还是直接给你写个模板好了

内容:

Hi,

Regards
英文好触 OAO
因为地球人智商加起来没花花高
DeletedUser_3349827

-Shiba Tatsuya- wrote:

因为地球人智商加起来没花花高
(立马删游戏保智商