senya - Kodoku Tsuki

posted
Total Posts
20
show more
Topic Starter
Number5

ItItS wrote:

那个谁谁谁的难度我就不mod了哈...
[General]
Easy里的Tags和其他难度里的不一致 オーケー
[Normal]
  1. 00:39:505 (2,1) - 这两滑条粘一起了,分开一点 Fixed
  2. 01:00:161 (1,1) - 叠好
  3. 01:01:145 (2,2) - 叠好
  4. 01:27:210 (4) - 滑条末尾未对其时间轴 Fixed
  5. 01:44:914 (4) - 滑条末尾未对其时间轴 Fixed
  6. 01:23:767 (1) - 这滑条形状似乎不太美观,考虑换成别的样子 Fixed

[Hard]
122bpm的话AR7够了 Fixed
总体来说稍微偏简单了,但是有些地方对于Hard玩家来说又太难,例如03:27:702 (1,2,3,4,5,6) -
打起来没什么感觉,物件之间可以稍微拉开一些距离,增加一点滑调速度
  1. 00:34:587 (1,2) - 、00:35:571 (1,2) - note2稍微分开一点,方便读节奏(像这里00:42:456 (1,2) - ) Fixed
  2. 00:53:767 (4,1) - 分开一些 Fixed
  3. 01:00:161 (1,2) - 这个建议再稍微分开一些,前面间距就差不多这么小,节奏容易读错 Fixed
  4. 01:15:899 (1,2) - 分开一些 Fixed
  5. 01:23:767 (1,2) - 分开一些 Fixed
  6. 01:39:505 (1,2) - 同上 Fixed
  7. 01:40:489 (4,5) - 同上 Fixed
  8. 01:45:407 (1) - 换回曲线滑条吧,这个折线看起来也不是很明显
  9. 02:05:079 (1,2) - 同上 Fixed
  10. 02:20:817 (1,2) - 同上 Fixed
  11. 03:21:800 (1,2) - 同上 Fixed
  12. 03:27:702 (1,2,3,4,5,6) - 这里节奏似乎不太对,这里(03:27:948 - )漏掉了,这个(03:28:931 - )是多余的。 貌似多余的那个去掉有点怪怪的

[Lunatic]
对于Lunatic来说稍微偏简单了
  1. 01:14:915 (1,2) - 间距突然变小了手感有点奇怪 Fixed
  2. 01:15:899 (1,2) - 间距太远了吧,不进Edit完全读不出这个节奏哇 Fixed
  3. 01:23:276 (2,1) - 分开一些 Fixed
  4. 02:31:390 (2,5) - 对齐 Fixed
  5. 02:36:063 (5,1,2) - 间距有点太远... Fixed
  6. 03:35:571 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11) - 这段音效加的十分违和,建议删去(自黑完美 ItItS大大的完美自黑教室√
  7. 03:43:440 - 建议这些三连从这里开始做一个间距逐渐变小?其实这小一段有点单调 Fixed
Hinsvar
Yo; modding here!

*Bolded = Unrankable or very, very strongly suggested; red = Highly suggested or questionable (still weaker than the bolded ones); black = Minor suggestions/rants; blue = Notes/advices to avoid/fix repeated problems. Also note that hitsound suggestions on a diff may apply on similar parts of the song and the other diffs of the mapset.

>ItItS' Easy
  1. 00:15:899 (3,4) - Make them look like this for a better flow?
  2. 00:50:325 (3,4,1) - Try to make them not touch each other so they'll look neater? Just play around by rotating the sliders or something.
  3. 01:33:604 (5,1) - Shouldn't the NC be swapped so they'll follow the song's rhythm more correctly?
  4. 02:05:079 (1,3) - You can also make these notes not touch each other, simply by moving (3) to (336,60).
  5. 02:11:964 (2) - Why don't you make this slider curved like this so it'll create a nicer flow from 02:10:981 (1) and to 02:12:948 (3), since (1) and (3) are curved while (2) is the only straight slider?


>Normal
  1. 00:31:636 - 00:32:128 - Add finishes on these white ticks to follow the cymbals in the song?
  2. 01:00:161 (1,2,3,1,2,3,4,1) - Don't you feel that the entire part here looks messy because the objects are overlapping each other?
  3. 01:21:800 (1) - Add a finish to follow the cymbal (again)?
  4. 01:39:505 (1,2,1,2) - Why is the spacing here inconsistent? The pattern looks kinda unorganized right now.
  5. 01:45:407 - Again, add a finish to follow the cymbal in the song?
  6. 01:56:718 (4,1) - Spacing inconsistency? I think this can be easily fixed by moving (1) to (432,60). (At this point, I realized that the spacing in this diff changes fluctuatively. Try to make them consistent please, since this is still a Normal diff.)


>Hard
  1. 00:15:899 (1) - Try to make this slider curved following 00:14:915 (1,2)'s curves?
  2. 00:51:308 (3) - Move this to (208,96) so this slider won't touch 00:51:063 (2), and also add a finish on the head to follow the song's instrument? (At this point, I started to realize that you make objects touch each other a lot in an unaeshetic way. It's pretty good to overlap a slider's tail with another slider's middle path, but not something like this or 00:53:030 (2,3,4). Well, your decision anyway, but I recommend to fix them and avoid too much overlaps because they might turn out bad most of the time.)
  3. 01:45:407 - Add a finish to... yeah, follow the cymbal in the song? (I think you left too much cymbal sounds in the song unhitsounded with finishes. Try to find the spots where there are cymbals but you have no finishes to emphasize them.)
  4. 02:54:259 - Why not start the break here since the song is still strong enough at 02:50:325 - 02:54:259?
  5. 03:25:243 (5,1) - Don't you think they are way too close to each other...?


>Lunatic Collab
  1. Consider using AR8.3-8.7? AR9 feels a little too fast, IMO.
  2. 00:22:292 (7,1) - Same as 03:25:243 (5,1) in Hard; don't you think they're too close? It's possible for players to misread them.
  3. 00:30:653 (7,8) - ^
  4. 00:46:390 (1,2,3,4,5) - ^ (Remember that this part has a lot of strong instruments. It'd be a waste to only use a spacing as small as this, as they don't emphasize the strength of the instruments.)
  5. 01:21:800 (1,2,3,1) - Try to make something like this? I feel that this part will be more comfortable to play like that.
  6. 01:34:095 (2,3) - Move (2) to (332,108) and (3) to (288,32) so 01:33:604 (1,2,3) will form a neat pattern? Looks and plays better, IMO.
  7. 02:09:997 (9) - NC this since this is spaced a lot from the 02:09:013 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8), so it'll be readable?
  8. 02:39:997 (11) - NC since the rhythm changed to 1/6 here, please.
  9. 03:23:767 (1) - Ctrl+G for a better flow?
  10. 03:43:440 - 03:50:817 - Don't you think that the entire part is... kinda messy in terms of placement? Maybe try to make some sort of patterns here? Right now, the notes look randomly placed, honestly.


Well that's it.

Good luck on the way 8-)
Topic Starter
Number5

Hinsvar wrote:

Yo; modding here!

*Bolded = Unrankable or very, very strongly suggested; red = Highly suggested or questionable (still weaker than the bolded ones); black = Minor suggestions/rants; blue = Notes/advices to avoid/fix repeated problems. Also note that hitsound suggestions on a diff may apply on similar parts of the song and the other diffs of the mapset.

>ItItS' Easy
  1. 00:15:899 (3,4) - Make them look like this for a better flow? Fixed
  2. 00:50:325 (3,4,1) - Try to make them not touch each other so they'll look neater? Just play around by rotating the sliders or something. Fixed
  3. 01:33:604 (5,1) - Shouldn't the NC be swapped so they'll follow the song's rhythm more correctly? Fixed
  4. 02:05:079 (1,3) - You can also make these notes not touch each other, simply by moving (3) to (336,60). Fixed
  5. 02:11:964 (2) - Why don't you make this slider curved like this so it'll create a nicer flow from 02:10:981 (1) and to 02:12:948 (3), since (1) and (3) are curved while (2) is the only straight slider? Fixed


>Normal
  1. 00:31:636 - 00:32:128 - Add finishes on these white ticks to follow the cymbals in the song? Keep
  2. 01:00:161 (1,2,3,1,2,3,4,1) - Don't you feel that the entire part here looks messy because the objects are overlapping each other? Fixed
  3. 01:21:800 (1) - Add a finish to follow the cymbal (again)? Keep
  4. 01:39:505 (1,2,1,2) - Why is the spacing here inconsistent? The pattern looks kinda unorganized right now. Fixed
  5. 01:45:407 - Again, add a finish to follow the cymbal in the song? Keep
  6. 01:56:718 (4,1) - Spacing inconsistency? I think this can be easily fixed by moving (1) to (432,60). (At this point, I realized that the spacing in this diff changes fluctuatively. Try to make them consistent please, since this is still a Normal diff. [/color])


>Hard
  1. 00:15:899 (1) - Try to make this slider curved following 00:14:915 (1,2)'s curves? If other mos says will change
  2. 00:51:308 (3) - Move this to (208,96) so this slider won't touch 00:51:063 (2), and also add a finish on the head to follow the song's instrument? (At this point, I started to realize that you make objects touch each other a lot in an unaeshetic way. It's pretty good to overlap a slider's tail with another slider's middle path, but not something like this or 00:53:030 (2,3,4). Well, your decision anyway, but I recommend to fix them and avoid too much overlaps because they might turn out bad most of the time. [/color])
  3. 01:45:407 - Add a finish to... yeah, follow the cymbal in the song? (I think you left too much cymbal sounds in the song unhitsounded with finishes. Try to find the spots where there are cymbals but you have no finishes to emphasize them. [/color])
  4. 02:54:259 - Why not start the break here since the song is still strong enough at 02:50:325 - 02:54:259? Fixed
  5. 03:25:243 (5,1) - Don't you think they are way too close to each other...? Fixed


>Lunatic Collab
  1. Consider using AR8.3-8.7? AR9 feels a little too fast, IMO. Change to AR8. Decimal AR is shit XD
  2. 00:22:292 (7,1) - Same as 03:25:243 (5,1) in Hard; don't you think they're too close? It's possible for players to misread them. Fixed
  3. 00:30:653 (7,8) - ^ Fixed
  4. 00:46:390 (1,2,3,4,5) - ^ Fixed(Remember that this part has a lot of strong instruments. It'd be a waste to only use a spacing as small as this, as they don't emphasize the strength of the instruments.)
  5. 01:21:800 (1,2,3,1) - Try to make something like this? I feel that this part will be more comfortable to play like that. Fixed
  6. 01:34:095 (2,3) - Move (2) to (332,108) and (3) to (288,32) so 01:33:604 (1,2,3) will form a neat pattern? Looks and plays better, IMO. Fixed
  7. 02:09:997 (9) - NC this since this is spaced a lot from the 02:09:013 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8), so it'll be readable? [/color]
  8. 02:39:997 (11) - NC since the rhythm changed to 1/6 here, please. Fixed
  9. 03:23:767 (1) - Ctrl+G for a better flow? Fixed
  10. 03:43:440 - 03:50:817 - Don't you think that the entire part is... kinda messy in terms of placement? Maybe try to make some sort of patterns here? Right now, the notes look randomly placed, honestly. [/color]


Well that's it.

Good luck on the way 8-)
ramadwipa
Lunatic

00:01:145 ~ 00:06:800 - better mapping at that part
00:09:013 (1) - change it sound hitwhistle to be hitfinish
00:16:882 (1) - change the starting slider sound hitwhistle to be hitfinish
01:13:931 (1) - change the starting slider sound hitwhistle to be hitfinish too
01:27:702 (3) - change the ending slider sound to be hitfinish
01:28:194 (2) - use hitfinish at this circle
02:00:653 (4) - use hitfinish at the starting slider
02:01:145 (1) - use hitfinish at the starting slider
02:10:981 (1) - use hitfinish at the starting slider
03:11:964 (3) - prefer use hitfinish
Sir Wali
Heyhoo im here for M4M

Lunatic Collab
00:07:046 (1) - i see the first slider ... first what i think ... meh ... lets try this ? http://puu.sh/aP7vU/a4ff590c95.jpg
00:24:751 (1,2) - blanket ! :<
01:05:571 (5) - move to x372 y144
01:09:505 (4) - move to x164 y232
01:16:882 (1,2) - maybe like this ? http://puu.sh/aP87D/1b3beb985b.jpg
01:59:177 (1) - make anything with this x.x
03:19:833 (1,3) - ... that ... blanket ... bad :x

Hard
00:34:587 (1,2,1,2) - not so far ... its always hard http://puu.sh/aP8gS/94537c3bff.jpg
00:42:456 (1,2) - ^
00:43:440 (1,2) - ^
01:15:899 (1,2) - ^(alway more O.o)
well... i dont say more
01:40:489 (4) - move to x 272 y 84
03:32:374 (2) - one tick more ? 1/4

Normal
00:37:292 (2,3,4) - dont overlap this ... its for beginners he cant read this
00:45:161 (2,3,4) - ^
00:51:063 (2,3,4) - ^
01:01:636 (3,1,2,3,4,1) - ohaa ... O.o
02:07:538 (2,3,4,1) - ^ *-*
02:09:013 (1,1) - more distance
02:39:259 (2,3,4,1) - over ... lap ...


so ... i hope this mod help ..
GooD LucK ^^
A Blind Puppy
Dropping by to help! I'm still new-ish to modding so I'm going to stick with the Normal as I know as a player I have a firm grasp on these haha.

Initial thoughts: This is a really well mapped normal, you definitely weren't lazy about making this and it shows, impressive stuff! Anyway on to the map.

00:07:046 (1) - Okay so standalone I think a few 2 notes combos are fine; however this song is just filled with them. I understand why you want them in there because it adds a bunch more color to the map, but combos are supposed to be much longer than this and you use it many many times. I think you should go through and fix most of these, and keep the ones you really like.
00:09:013 (1,2,3,4)- I think you should tighten this pattern.
01:01:636 (3,1,2,3,4) - Not really big on this part. In general this should be easier to read considering its a normal, and then with such a fast spinner afterwords, many new players are really bad at spinners, let alone having a super fast one right after a tough pattern. I think you should rework this part.
01:08:030 (1,2,3) - I think you should shorten these distances a bit (including how it is in respect to the combo before and after)
01:23:440 (2) - I think it would look just a little better if you move it straight up a little bit!
01:35:571 (1,2,3) - I think you should tighten this pattern. For the sake of not being repetitive; you use this pattern a number of times through the map. Look again at these and decide if you feel they need to be this far apart for spacing, or if they could be tighter and still be fine.
02:09:013 (1) - Here's the tough part with the fast spinner again, I really think you should fix this.
02:10:981 (1,2,1) The spacing here is borderline, your call, just wanted to draw attention to it. (Also another 1,2 combo lol)
02:41:964 (4,1) See if you like (1) at (140,180), I think its good because its easier to read and then with the following (4) it still makes a nice pattern.
02:56:226 (1) That's kinda interesting haha.

Final Thoughts: First off the song is good so that's always a plus haha! Most of these sections are very pleasing on the eye, and while you used a lot, the Kiai is well placed. Also I have to give you some serious props on these slider, They were all wonderfully made and almost all of them were placed in spots that went ridiculously well with the song, you've really got them down! Aside form that it just seemed some of the spacing was questionable and a few random notes could be nudged in a better direction, but aside from that this normal map is in really good quality and I can't imagine its too far from being completely done! Best of luck getting this ranked!
Topic Starter
Number5
Fixed
No changes


A Blind Puppy wrote:

Dropping by to help! I'm still new-ish to modding so I'm going to stick with the Normal as I know as a player I have a firm grasp on these haha.

Initial thoughts: This is a really well mapped normal, you definitely weren't lazy about making this and it shows, impressive stuff! Anyway on to the map.

00:07:046 (1) - Okay so standalone I think a few 2 notes combos are fine; however this song is just filled with them. I understand why you want them in there because it adds a bunch more color to the map, but combos are supposed to be much longer than this and you use it many many times. I think you should go through and fix most of these, and keep the ones you really like.
00:09:013 (1,2,3,4)- I think you should tighten this pattern.
01:01:636 (3,1,2,3,4) - Not really big on this part. In general this should be easier to read considering its a normal, and then with such a fast spinner afterwords, many new players are really bad at spinners, let alone having a super fast one right after a tough pattern. I think you should rework this part.
01:08:030 (1,2,3) - I think you should shorten these distances a bit (including how it is in respect to the combo before and after)
01:23:440 (2) - I think it would look just a little better if you move it straight up a little bit!
01:35:571 (1,2,3) - I think you should tighten this pattern. For the sake of not being repetitive; you use this pattern a number of times through the map. Look again at these and decide if you feel they need to be this far apart for spacing, or if they could be tighter and still be fine.
02:09:013 (1) - Here's the tough part with the fast spinner again, I really think you should fix this.
02:10:981 (1,2,1) The spacing here is borderline, your call, just wanted to draw attention to it. (Also another 1,2 combo lol)
02:41:964 (4,1) See if you like (1) at (140,180), I think its good because its easier to read and then with the following (4) it still makes a nice pattern.
02:56:226 (1) That's kinda interesting haha.

Final Thoughts: First off the song is good so that's always a plus haha! Most of these sections are very pleasing on the eye, and while you used a lot, the Kiai is well placed. Also I have to give you some serious props on these slider, They were all wonderfully made and almost all of them were placed in spots that went ridiculously well with the song, you've really got them down! Aside form that it just seemed some of the spacing was questionable and a few random notes could be nudged in a better direction, but aside from that this normal map is in really good quality and I can't imagine its too far from being completely done! Best of luck getting this ranked!
Nya Nya Neko
hi~
[Easy]
00:14:915 (2,3) - i think a Blanket would look better
00:43:440 (3,1) - Blanket?
01:00:161 (1,2) - that looks pretty bad
01:06:554 (2,3) - blanket
01:13:931 (1) - do it more like this
01:17:866 (1,2) - i think a blanket would look nicer
01:19:833 (1,2) - try to not overlap the borders
01:31:636 (3,1) - not a very nice overlap
01:51:308 (3,4) - move 01:52:784 (4) - a bit to the bottom to align it with 01:51:308 (3) -
02:01:145 (1,3) - i don't like this slidershape >.<
02:10:981 (1,2,3) - try to blanket as much as possible here
02:18:849 (1,2,3) - ^
02:56:226 (1,1,1,1) - i wouldn't place it in the same place over and over again
03:02:128 (1,2,1) - not perfectly blanketed

[Normal]
00:36:554 (1,4) - looks pretty bad
00:50:325 (1) - that is a bad slider shape. better do a curve, or improve the s-shape
01:00:161 (1) - ^
01:01:145 (2,3,1,2,3,4,1) - I think normal players get a bit confused by that
01:18:358 (1,2) - why not using the same slider?
01:26:226 (2,1) - looks weird.
01:29:669 (1,2) - bad slidershapes
01:30:653 (2) - please stack it with 01:28:685 (3) -
01:51:308 (1,2) - use 3 white points instead of 4
03:17:374 (3,1) - improve blanket

[Hard]
I would use CS 4 for hard
00:14:423 (2,1) - blanket looks better
00:15:407 (2,1) - ^
00:34:587 (1,2) - try to align this
00:35:571 (1,2) - ^
00:40:981 (2,3) - improve Blanket
01:06:063 (1,2) - ^
01:09:013 (3,4) - try blanketting it
01:19:095 (3,4,5) - its probably a bit to hard to do a zigzag pattern directly in stream for hardplayers
01:42:456 (4,5,1) - blanket as much as possible
02:05:817 (3,5) - looks kinda bad
03:09:997 (1,2) - avoid overlaps like this
03:17:866 (1,4) - sliders look squished

[Lunatic]
00:33:604 (3,4) - doesn't look too good in my eyes
01:09:013 (3,4) - I would stack this
01:09:751 (5,1) - improve Blanket
01:30:161 (2,4) - ^
01:30:161 (2,2) - stack it
01:37:538 (1) - not a really nice slider shape.
01:47:374 (1,2) - blanket would look nicer
01:48:358 (1,2) - ^
01:53:767 (2,3,4) - those are not good blankets
02:18:358 (4,1) - blanket please
02:45:161 (2,3,4) - use same distance
02:54:504 (3,4,5) - looks like they weren't in right distance snap

[Flandre]
00:04:095 (10,1) - those doesn't look good together
00:19:341 (2,3) - ^
01:36:676 (10,11,12) - what excactly did you thought there?
02:39:259 (3,2) - stack?
02:45:161 (1) - 02:47:620 (1) - why so many NC?
02:59:177 (4,5) - blanket?


sorry if it isn't as much as you exspected.
i got tired in the end...
anyways good luck with the rank on this :D
Topic Starter
Number5
Thanks for your star~ :)

Nya Nya Neko wrote:

hi~
[Easy]
00:14:915 (2,3) - i think a Blanket would look better
00:43:440 (3,1) - Blanket?
01:00:161 (1,2) - that looks pretty bad
01:06:554 (2,3) - blanket
01:13:931 (1) - do it more like this
01:17:866 (1,2) - i think a blanket would look nicer
01:19:833 (1,2) - try to not overlap the borders
01:31:636 (3,1) - not a very nice overlap
01:51:308 (3,4) - move 01:52:784 (4) - a bit to the bottom to align it with 01:51:308 (3) -
02:01:145 (1,3) - i don't like this slidershape >.< Oh it looks good
02:10:981 (1,2,3) - try to blanket as much as possible here
02:18:849 (1,2,3) - ^
02:56:226 (1,1,1,1) - i wouldn't place it in the same place over and over again It's no problem
03:02:128 (1,2,1) - not perfectly blanketed

[Normal]
00:36:554 (1,4) - looks pretty bad
00:50:325 (1) - that is a bad slider shape. better do a curve, or improve the s-shape
01:00:161 (1) - ^
01:01:145 (2,3,1,2,3,4,1) - I think normal players get a bit confused by that
01:18:358 (1,2) - why not using the same slider?
01:26:226 (2,1) - looks weird.
01:29:669 (1,2) - bad slidershapes
01:30:653 (2) - please stack it with 01:28:685 (3) -
01:51:308 (1,2) - use 3 white points instead of 4 3 is done
03:17:374 (3,1) - improve blanket Oh I don't know how to improve it...

[Hard]
I would use CS 4 for hard
00:14:423 (2,1) - blanket looks better
00:15:407 (2,1) - ^
00:34:587 (1,2) - try to align this
00:35:571 (1,2) - ^
00:40:981 (2,3) - improve Blanket
01:06:063 (1,2) - ^
01:09:013 (3,4) - try blanketting it Blanket this looks bad
01:19:095 (3,4,5) - its probably a bit to hard to do a zigzag pattern directly in stream for hardplayers
01:42:456 (4,5,1) - blanket as much as possible
02:05:817 (3,5) - looks kinda bad
03:09:997 (1,2) - avoid overlaps like this
03:17:866 (1,4) - sliders look squished

[Lunatic]
00:33:604 (3,4) - doesn't look too good in my eyes
01:09:013 (3,4) - I would stack this
01:09:751 (5,1) - improve Blanket
01:30:161 (2,4) - ^
01:30:161 (2,2) - stack it
01:37:538 (1) - not a really nice slider shape.
01:47:374 (1,2) - blanket would look nicer
01:48:358 (1,2) - ^
01:53:767 (2,3,4) - those are not good blankets
02:18:358 (4,1) - blanket please
02:45:161 (2,3,4) - use same distance
02:54:504 (3,4,5) - looks like they weren't in right distance snap

[Flandre]
00:04:095 (10,1) - those doesn't look good together Oh so sorry I don't know how to improve it...
00:19:341 (2,3) - ^ ^
01:36:676 (10,11,12) - what excactly did you thought there? It's 122 bpm, it's no problem and I change a bit
02:39:259 (3,2) - stack?
02:45:161 (1) - 02:47:620 (1) - why so many NC? 1/6 and 1/4
02:59:177 (4,5) - blanket?


sorry if it isn't as much as you exspected.
i got tired in the end...
anyways good luck with the rank on this :D
ProdigyGrape
渣mod,随便看看好了=。=
[Lunatic Collab]
[00:15:899]往坐上提一点
[00:17:374]滑条缩短四分之一并加一个单点变成滑条-单点-滑条听上去会舒服。
[00:31:636]最好放在11旁边不然太容易断滑条
[01:09:031]换成一个滑条好
[02:09:013]这个连打突然的加间距会让人认为有间歇,对我而言是undtable
[02:16:882]我觉得这个地方对歌词好,如果你对鼓也可以这么摆这个无所谓
[02:34:587]说着的我觉得这段的吉他抓的不好,我建议是别抓这个间奏吉他了,那个solo挺恶心的,后面的连打根吉他完全不符合了,吉他弹的时候是混合节奏,我反正听不太清,但是1/2我听了一下,至少不是连打,所以我的建议是跟着鼓摆节奏。当然如果你觉得自己耳朵好可以尝试1/2慢慢抓,如果做好了这个地方会很亮,但至少现在这样是不行的。
[02:32:620]加一个单点
[03:34:059]拆成单点加滑条

[F.L.A.N.D.R.E]mod不动,OD9略高,摆放和节奏点都略奇怪,我觉得需要好modder来看,触图看不懂。

[hard]整体问题整体说(其实是懒)hard不建议使用3/4滑条,不建议八分折返,也不建议原地变时值梗,做的时候也尽量长按alt,我觉得会是良心hard。。。。
Topic Starter
Number5

ProdigyGrape wrote:

渣mod,随便看看好了=。=
[Lunatic Collab]
[00:15:899]往坐上提一点
[00:17:374]滑条缩短四分之一并加一个单点变成滑条-单点-滑条听上去会舒服。
[00:31:636]最好放在11旁边不然太容易断滑条
[01:09:031]换成一个滑条好
[02:09:013]这个连打突然的加间距会让人认为有间歇,对我而言是undtable
[02:16:882]我觉得这个地方对歌词好,如果你对鼓也可以这么摆这个无所谓
[02:34:587]说着的我觉得这段的吉他抓的不好,我建议是别抓这个间奏吉他了,那个solo挺恶心的,后面的连打根吉他完全不符合了,吉他弹的时候是混合节奏,我反正听不太清,但是1/2我听了一下,至少不是连打,所以我的建议是跟着鼓摆节奏。当然如果你觉得自己耳朵好可以尝试1/2慢慢抓,如果做好了这个地方会很亮,但至少现在这样是不行的。
[02:32:620]加一个单点
[03:34:059]拆成单点加滑条

[F.L.A.N.D.R.E]mod不动,OD9略高,摆放和节奏点都略奇怪,我觉得需要好modder来看,触图看不懂。

[hard]整体问题整体说(其实是懒)hard不建议使用3/4滑条,不建议八分折返,也不建议原地变时值梗,做的时候也尽量长按alt,我觉得会是良心hard。。。。
应该可以说是Fixed了吧...
Topic Starter
Number5
...
BanchoBot
This modding thread has been migrated to the new "modding discussions" system. Please make sure to re-post any existing (and unresolved) efforts to the new system as required.
Please sign in to reply.

New reply