forum

⇛ Lemon Edits (Request a Graphic)

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Lemozade
[Thread Status]: OPEN

I'm a very simple artist, so you won't find outrageous graphics here. Just aesthetic simplicity.

------------------------------------

[ REQUEST FORM ]

Graphic: (Ex. Avatar, Signature)
Size: (To YOUR specification)
Image: (Optional)
Text: (Optional)
Border: Yes/No

[ ABOUT THE LEMON ]

As you read above, I am a cinematography major who is also studying some graphic design. Now my focus is not graphic design, so I don't make a living off of my work, or even focus my time on it, but I enjoy messing around with my programs when I have the time. I use Adobe Photoshop CS6 and Adobe Illustrator CS6 as my main graphic editing programs. I'm currently on a 15" Macbook Pro. I used to have a custom built PC, but recently sold it so I could focus more on school and editing. If you were wondering about my camera equipment I use a standard canon 60D with 2 L series lenses (17-40mm f/4L and 35-200mm f/2L) I also have a few standard lenses, but those are the main ones I shoot on. That's my main camera components, but I have tons of other mounts, accessories and equipment that would take an entire thread to talk about. Video editing-wise I use Adobe Premiere CS6, Adobe After Effects CS5.5, and the occasional Final Cut Pro 7. I'm always happy to meet new people, so if you would like to talk to me, or play a game with me, just send me a message, I'd be happy too! Anyways there's a lot more to me than that, but that's it for now.

Since there are very few rules of my editing thread, I require more time to finish requests for people. Please don't get irritated if it takes me a while to complete your specific request. Chances are that I'm just making it really freaking awesome! :D

Lemon Edits© is a branch off of a main portfolio. Violators who claim work as their own are frowned upon. TEEHEE.
piruchan
There has been a lot of graphic shops open lately.....

Well, good luck! May God be with you and bring you a lot of requests.
Perfection
Good luck ^^
ALTKID
good luck :3
- Xest -
Hello <3

⇛ Graphic: Avatar
⇛ Size: 128x.128
⇛ Image: http://www.pixiv.net/member_illust.php? ... d=43211326
⇛ Text: Xest
⇛ Border: Yes (circle)

Just trying new request to see how they come out haha :o
Topic Starter
Lemozade

- Xest - wrote:

Hello <3

⇛ Graphic: Avatar
⇛ Size: 128x.128
⇛ Image: http://www.pixiv.net/member_illust.php? ... d=43211326
⇛ Text: Xest
⇛ Border: Yes (circle)
I made you a few, I can edit it however you like from this too, just ask.

- Xest -
Thanks! looks good :)