forum

Need help with the Slider Velocity in different timing point

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Sancteria
Hey guys,

I am currently working on a Beatmap which has an orchestral intro.
During this intro, the speed is at 80 bpm and for a good sounding and smooth playing i´ve set the slider velocity to 3.00 and the slider tick rate to 2.

After the intro, the actual song starts at 115 bpm, the maping with a slider velocity of 3.00 is the pure stupidness itself, sound shitty, playing is like crap...so I changed for that time point the slider velocity to an half of it, 1.5 it was great wonderful, horses pooped rainbows and the test mode worked fine...after a while the intro was in 1.5 as well.

To focus the actual problem of mine, HOW can I set specific slider velocitys for specific parts of the song?

Like Intro has slider velocity of 3.0 with a slider tick of 2 and the actual song has a slider velocity of 1.5

I tried to find something with google but I can´t find easy simpel words for that problem so I didn´t find anything.

It would be rly nice if someone with experience could help me out :)
blissfulyoshi
You need to add an inherited timing section with a custom BPM multiplier to get custom slider velocities. Since I am not on a computer, ask someone else online if you need live help.