Thanks for modding!
Mod by Request :3
- 00:17:967 (5,1) - The transition movement between these can be improved. Currently, it feels strange to move down after (5), since the slider points in the upper direction. Something like this would be better: Okie(I only changed (5) ofc)
- 00:35:076 (2,3) - Hmm, it feels strange to have a 3/2-gap here, first of all you didn't use these at an other place, and secondly it might be hard to read for newbies since it doesn't look much different from a 1/1-gap. I suggest using this rhythm instead, which would also be consistent with 00:26:873 (1,2,3) then: Changed
- 01:18:904 - I suggest using a 1/1-slider starting here instead, since this gap feels quite strange. It would fit quite well imo It's fine imo.
- Ok. This Normal is almost perfect, if you fix the issues I listed above :3 I don't recommend to use 1/2-stacks and 1/1-stacks in the same map, since it might confuse the newbies as they look quite similar with this AR o: But oh well, I guess it's fine.
- 00:25:467 (1) - Ehh, that 3/4-slider doesn't fit at all. Why is it even there? Use 1/2 ;w; BLAME THE MOD WHO FORCED ME TO DO THIS!!!
- 00:32:029 (5) - Again, 3/4 doesn't fit. It's not that bad this time, but since the vocals at the red tick are so strong, you should really consider changing this to 1/2 as well. It's fine imo orz
- 00:34:373 (1,2,3) - Noticable spacing difference, as I said before. It looks bad, especially because these are in a straight line. Move (3) a little bit to fix it. A little bit to where... but I think it's fixed now
- 00:56:873 (6) - Use 1/2, for the same reason as 00:32:029 (5). Also 02:32:498 (1) Ok!
- Well, Ok. Basically, I think this diff needs some more polishing. It's really hard to mod it, as these are mostly general things that apply to your whole diff, but I tried to explain it a little bit in my mod.
Your flow is pretty good here, well done. Your histounding is also nice, as always. What bothers me is the rhythm. First of all, your use of 3/4-sliders is really bad sometimes. It basically sounds wrong. If there's a loud vocals or smt at the red tick and the blue tick is not of big importance (or not even hearable in the music), why should someone use a 3/4-slider then? Second thing is, what I didn't mention in my mod, sometimes you are not mapping beats (by using 1/1-sliders) very inconsisently and not really fitting to the music. That's only my opinion though.. For example this one 01:14:217 (2). Then, your spacing looks a little bit sloppy, but I mentioned the most noticable issues in my mod. Were you using grid snap for this? If so, I recommend you to turn it off for future maps. ok ):
Come, come, Kitty Kitty, you're so Priti, Priti- dat was bad and I can't hear that song anymore
Map is nice tho. Normal is almost perfect, Easy is great, Hard needs some work imo to be perfect but should also be ready for ranking if you want that quickly
Good luck :3