Thank you for the bootiful mod~
Mod by Request :3
- The section after the last kiai-time is pretty loud and all that... It's worth kiai-mode in my opinion. You could end the kiai at 02:45:154 and start a new one at 02:45:623, which could end at 03:00:623. Nah, I really like the current kiai design that focuses on the drops.
- Otherwise fine I guess.
- 00:08:123 (1) - This might work better as an 1/1-reversed slider, since at all 3 white ticks the vocals have the same emphasis. They kind of belong together, ya know Done
- 00:19:373 (1,2) - The transition here doesn't flow good in Easy. It's better if the curve of (1) leads the player into the direction of (2). I suggest moving (2) more upwards, and rearranging it, so it makes up a blanket with the next object. See: It's kinda fine at the moment, unchanged.
I know 00:20:779 (2,4) are not similar anymore then.. But idk
- 00:28:748 (3) - Is there a special reason to use this shape here? I dunno, since the angle between the straight parts is pretty high, it looks kinda rebellious... I would not use it without a special sound or smt to emphasize. Do this instead: Done
Looks clean right o:
- 00:35:779 (2) - Same again, movement can be improved (for the same reason). Move the slider like that: Fixed it in another way
Still not the best movement, but atleast better, and it's easy to fix.
- 00:37:420 (4) - I don't really like this rhythm, since you mapped the "hey hey hey" before and now you are breaking it... But since this is an Easy, you can't do much about it probably. Same for 01:24:295 (5) ofc I kinda mapped on the hey hey hey previously though
- 00:45:623 (1,2,3) - Damn it looks great but the curve you have to move might be a little bit too extreme for newbies... I'd change that since it's easy to do, because there's a spinner afterwards. But, do what you want. I guess you won't change this anyways.. How could I change it? ._.
- 00:48:904 (4) - If you don't change that ^, plz move this so it fits to the curve of the previous slider: Done
- 00:56:873 (3) - Hmm I dunno, kind of the same like at the beginning.. I'd use a 1/1-slider with reverse myself because of the strong vocals- I mean it's "HELLO KITTY" you have to emphasize that Well, you could atleast use a slider with a red dot to emphasize it, the blanket 00:54:998 (1,3) is wrong anyways. Only fixed the blanket.
EDIT: I know, it looks horrible ;w; Whatever
- 01:05:779 - Map this. You always mapped the "hello kitty" out, atleast you didn't use a gap like this ;w; It's for consistency and it sounds better It fits the melody better imo
- 01:14:686 (2) - Move more to the left, for a better transition with 01:13:748 (1) - No Irre, I'm not changing that.
- 01:39:998 (6) - NC? Since this combo is covering up a pretty long time currently I'm almost sure I added a combo on 01:38:123 (4) - At one point
- 01:53:123 (1,2) - The transition movement can be improved again. Maybe you could ctrl+h and ctrl+j (1) and then rotate it a bit... to get this:Fixed
- 02:17:498 (3,4) - I dislike some of your gaps o: But this one stands out.. Why does it exist? There's a continues "kakakakakakakakakaka..." vocal sound here and the bass is also pretty excited. The gap feels inconsistent as well, since there are no other gaps like that in this section. Use this rhythm will be better: Changed in a different way.
A red-dot slider would fit here well because of the broken and short vocals.
- 02:33:904 - Dat gap again o: Vocals are still pretty emphasized there, so you should probably map this beat. But, the wubz..
- 02:41:404 - Same. Music pls
- 02:58:279 - Same again. Fixed
- I like this Easy. The rhythm was kind of not consistent at some sections and sometimes your gaps feel a bit awkward, but I mentioned the most important ones in my mod. The flow is quite good, it gets better at the end. I'm very picky with Easys, ya know ^^ So you've done a good job. Your hitsounding is nice indeed
- 00:11:170 (3) - The spacing difference to the previous and following object is quite noticable ingame. Please fix it. Grid snap pls
- 00:18:201 (2,3) - This overlap looks quite sloppy in my opinion, but I know you like these... Still, plz Priti, plz Slider cuts <3
- 00:18:201 (2,3,4,1) - Why do these antijumps look similar, though there's a different gap in the timline between them? I don't see a sense in it, you should probably change it to avoid confusing for less advanced players- Remember this is a Hard! Fiddled aorund with the pattern
EDIT: I can see you are using this all over the map ;w; I highly recommend you to change it. It won't be too complicated, just moving some objects slightly a bit.
- 00:37:889 (5) - Same. Also 00:48:201 (2) + 02:17:967 (2) Fixed
- Well, Ok. Basically, I think this diff needs some more polishing. It's really hard to mod it, as these are mostly general things that apply to your whole diff, but I tried to explain it a little bit in my mod.
Your flow is pretty good here, well done. Your histounding is also nice, as always. What bothers me is the rhythm. First of all, your use of 3/4-sliders is really bad sometimes. It basically sounds wrong. If there's a loud vocals or smt at the red tick and the blue tick is not of big importance (or not even hearable in the music), why should someone use a 3/4-slider then? Second thing is, what I didn't mention in my mod, sometimes you are not mapping beats (by using 1/1-sliders) very inconsisently and not really fitting to the music. That's only my opinion though.. For example this one 01:14:217 (2). Then, your spacing looks a little bit sloppy, but I mentioned the most noticable issues in my mod. Were you using grid snap for this? If so, I recommend you to turn it off for future maps. As for the spacing things, it's my fault most of the time. The rhythm ones are on Kuron's parts so blame him o3o
Come, come, Kitty Kitty, you're so Priti, Priti- dat was bad and I can't hear that song anymore
Map is nice tho. Normal is almost perfect, Easy is great, Hard needs some work imo to be perfect but should also be ready for ranking if you want that quickly
Good luck :3