Mod by Request :3
- The section after the last kiai-time is pretty loud and all that... It's worth kiai-mode in my opinion. You could end the kiai at 02:45:154 and start a new one at 02:45:623, which could end at 03:00:623.
- Otherwise fine I guess.
- 00:08:123 (1) - This might work better as an 1/1-reversed slider, since at all 3 white ticks the vocals have the same emphasis. They kind of belong together, ya know
- 00:19:373 (1,2) - The transition here doesn't flow good in Easy. It's better if the curve of (1) leads the player into the direction of (2). I suggest moving (2) more upwards, and rearranging it, so it makes up a blanket with the next object. See:
I know 00:20:779 (2,4) are not similar anymore then.. But idk
- 00:28:748 (3) - Is there a special reason to use this shape here? I dunno, since the angle between the straight parts is pretty high, it looks kinda rebellious... I would not use it without a special sound or smt to emphasize. Do this instead:
Looks clean right o:
- 00:35:779 (2) - Same again, movement can be improved (for the same reason). Move the slider like that:
Still not the best movement, but atleast better, and it's easy to fix.
- 00:37:420 (4) - I don't really like this rhythm, since you mapped the "hey hey hey" before and now you are breaking it... But since this is an Easy, you can't do much about it probably. Same for 01:24:295 (5) ofc
- 00:45:623 (1,2,3) - Damn it looks great but the curve you have to move might be a little bit too extreme for newbies... I'd change that since it's easy to do, because there's a spinner afterwards. But, do what you want. I guess you won't change this anyways..
- 00:48:904 (4) - If you don't change that ^, plz move this so it fits to the curve of the previous slider:
- 00:56:873 (3) - Hmm I dunno, kind of the same like at the beginning.. I'd use a 1/1-slider with reverse myself because of the strong vocals- I mean it's "HELLO KITTY" you have to emphasize that Well, you could atleast use a slider with a red dot to emphasize it, the blanket 00:54:998 (1,3) is wrong anyways.
EDIT: I know, it looks horrible ;w; Whatever
- 01:05:779 - Map this. You always mapped the "hello kitty" out, atleast you didn't use a gap like this ;w; It's for consistency and it sounds better
- 01:14:686 (2) - Move more to the left, for a better transition with 01:13:748 (1)
- 01:39:998 (6) - NC? Since this combo is covering up a pretty long time currently
- 01:53:123 (1,2) - The transition movement can be improved again. Maybe you could ctrl+h and ctrl+j (1) and then rotate it a bit... to get this:
- 02:17:498 (3,4) - I dislike some of your gaps o: But this one stands out.. Why does it exist? There's a continues "kakakakakakakakakaka..." vocal sound here and the bass is also pretty excited. The gap feels inconsistent as well, since there are no other gaps like that in this section. Use this rhythm will be better:
A red-dot slider would fit here well because of the broken and short vocals.
- 02:33:904 - Dat gap again o: Vocals are still pretty emphasized there, so you should probably map this beat.
- 02:41:404 - Same.
- 02:58:279 - Same again.
- I like this Easy. The rhythm was kind of not consistent at some sections and sometimes your gaps feel a bit awkward, but I mentioned the most important ones in my mod. The flow is quite good, it gets better at the end. I'm very picky with Easys, ya know ^^ So you've done a good job. Your hitsounding is nice indeed
- 00:17:967 (5,1) - The transition movement between these can be improved. Currently, it feels strange to move down after (5), since the slider points in the upper direction. Something like this would be better:
(I only changed (5) ofc)
- 00:35:076 (2,3) - Hmm, it feels strange to have a 3/2-gap here, first of all you didn't use these at an other place, and secondly it might be hard to read for newbies since it doesn't look much different from a 1/1-gap. I suggest using this rhythm instead, which would also be consistent with 00:26:873 (1,2,3) then:
- 01:18:904 - I suggest using a 1/1-slider starting here instead, since this gap feels quite strange. It would fit quite well imo
- Ok. This Normal is almost perfect, if you fix the issues I listed above :3 I don't recommend to use 1/2-stacks and 1/1-stacks in the same map, since it might confuse the newbies as they look quite similar with this AR o: But oh well, I guess it's fine.
- 00:11:170 (3) - The spacing difference to the previous and following object is quite noticable ingame. Please fix it.
- 00:18:201 (2,3) - This overlap looks quite sloppy in my opinion, but I know you like these... Still, plz Priti, plz
- 00:18:201 (2,3,4,1) - Why do these antijumps look similar, though there's a different gap in the timline between them? I don't see a sense in it, you should probably change it to avoid confusing for less advanced players- Remember this is a Hard!
EDIT: I can see you are using this all over the map ;w; I highly recommend you to change it. It won't be too complicated, just moving some objects slightly a bit.
- 00:25:467 (1) - Ehh, that 3/4-slider doesn't fit at all. Why is it even there? Use 1/2 ;w;
- 00:32:029 (5) - Again, 3/4 doesn't fit. It's not that bad this time, but since the vocals at the red tick are so strong, you should really consider changing this to 1/2 as well.
- 00:34:373 (1,2,3) - Noticable spacing difference, as I said before. It looks bad, especially because these are in a straight line. Move (3) a little bit to fix it.
- 00:37:889 (5) - Same. Also 00:48:201 (2) + 02:17:967 (2)
- 00:56:873 (6) - Use 1/2, for the same reason as 00:32:029 (5). Also 02:32:498 (1)
- Well, Ok. Basically, I think this diff needs some more polishing. It's really hard to mod it, as these are mostly general things that apply to your whole diff, but I tried to explain it a little bit in my mod.
Your flow is pretty good here, well done. Your histounding is also nice, as always. What bothers me is the rhythm. First of all, your use of 3/4-sliders is really bad sometimes. It basically sounds wrong. If there's a loud vocals or smt at the red tick and the blue tick is not of big importance (or not even hearable in the music), why should someone use a 3/4-slider then? Second thing is, what I didn't mention in my mod, sometimes you are not mapping beats (by using 1/1-sliders) very inconsisently and not really fitting to the music. That's only my opinion though.. For example this one 01:14:217 (2). Then, your spacing looks a little bit sloppy, but I mentioned the most noticable issues in my mod. Were you using grid snap for this? If so, I recommend you to turn it off for future maps.
Come, come, Kitty Kitty, you're so Priti, Priti- dat was bad and I can't hear that song anymore
Map is nice tho. Normal is almost perfect, Easy is great, Hard needs some work imo to be perfect but should also be ready for ranking if you want that quickly
Good luck :3