posted
Total Posts
show more
Topic Starter
Avena

Melophobia wrote:

[BREK]
00:08:123 - A finish would fit nicely with the beginning of new stanza Done
00:16:326 - Add a note here? Can't find a good location for it, unchanged for now.
00:41:404 (3) - Normal finish is kinda loud and soft one fits better imo. The normal one fits the vooshing sound better.
00:45:154 - Feels empty so i'd like you to add a note here. It was done to emphasise the vocals but I added a note
00:48:904 (4) - Maybe soft finish here? Added a normal one because of voosh.
01:09:998 - Add a finish here? Done
01:45:623 - Change the sampleset to normal one? That way it sounds better and is consistent with 00:54:998 - Done
02:22:654 - I don't think this whistle sounds that great. I find it to emphasise the odd electronic sound pretty well, keeping it for now.

[Easy]
01:08:123 (1) - Add a finish here.
02:15:623 (1) - ^ Added both

minna saiko arigato~ atama itai :o Si senorita, mui banana.
Thank you for the mod~
Updated
Kuron-kun

Melophobia wrote:

[BREK]
00:23:123 - ^ Ok
00:26:404 (3,1) - Space them at higher DS for a better blanket? http://osu.ppy.sh/ss/1618981 Yay
00:36:717 (2,3,4,5) - This clap spam doesn't sound good imo, how about putting claps only on red ticks and use normal hitnormal for the rest (white ticks)? Fixed
00:58:045 (2) - Drum clap? Yes
01:01:795 (6,7) - Spacing is kinda inconsistent. Fixed
01:05:545 - Drum finish. Okie
01:07:654 (5) - This straight slider is kinda unfitting considering all the sliders around here are curved ones. i'd suggest something like this; http://osu.ppy.sh/ss/1619770 Ok
01:28:279 - ^ Done
01:32:029 - Finish. Ok
01:35:779 - ^ Ok

[Normal]
01:23:123 - Spinner here like what you did at 00:36:248 (1) - . What about everything I mapped and the flow :(
01:11:873 (4) - Halve the length of this slider since such a long slider doesn't fit with the music. What, but what about these 01:46:561 (2) - 01:49:373 (1) - 01:53:123 (1) - orz
01:24:998 - Add a finish here. Okie
01:31:561 (6) - this straight slider doesn't look good imo considering the previous slider is curved, i suggest something like this; http://osu.ppy.sh/ss/1619904 :3
01:35:311 (5,6) - (6) is way too inclined imo. http://osu.ppy.sh/ss/1619907 Fixed
02:00:623 (1) - Normal sampleset fits better with the heavy beat imo, soft addition is okay as it is. Ok, it's better now

minna saiko arigato~ atama itai :o
Thanks for modding!

Hitobjects BREK: http://puu.sh/8ReHT.txt

Hitobjects Normal: http://puu.sh/8ReJK.txt
Myxo

Mod by Request :3

General
  1. The section after the last kiai-time is pretty loud and all that... It's worth kiai-mode in my opinion. You could end the kiai at 02:45:154 and start a new one at 02:45:623, which could end at 03:00:623.
  2. Otherwise fine I guess.

Easy
  1. 00:08:123 (1) - This might work better as an 1/1-reversed slider, since at all 3 white ticks the vocals have the same emphasis. They kind of belong together, ya know
  2. 00:19:373 (1,2) - The transition here doesn't flow good in Easy. It's better if the curve of (1) leads the player into the direction of (2). I suggest moving (2) more upwards, and rearranging it, so it makes up a blanket with the next object. See:
    I know 00:20:779 (2,4) are not similar anymore then.. But idk
  3. 00:28:748 (3) - Is there a special reason to use this shape here? I dunno, since the angle between the straight parts is pretty high, it looks kinda rebellious... I would not use it without a special sound or smt to emphasize. Do this instead:
    Looks clean right o:
  4. 00:35:779 (2) - Same again, movement can be improved (for the same reason). Move the slider like that:
    Still not the best movement, but atleast better, and it's easy to fix.
  5. 00:37:420 (4) - I don't really like this rhythm, since you mapped the "hey hey hey" before and now you are breaking it... But since this is an Easy, you can't do much about it probably. Same for 01:24:295 (5) ofc
  6. 00:45:623 (1,2,3) - Damn it looks great but the curve you have to move might be a little bit too extreme for newbies... I'd change that since it's easy to do, because there's a spinner afterwards. But, do what you want. I guess you won't change this anyways..
  7. 00:48:904 (4) - If you don't change that ^, plz move this so it fits to the curve of the previous slider:
  8. 00:56:873 (3) - Hmm I dunno, kind of the same like at the beginning.. I'd use a 1/1-slider with reverse myself because of the strong vocals- I mean it's "HELLO KITTY" you have to emphasize that :D Well, you could atleast use a slider with a red dot to emphasize it, the blanket 00:54:998 (1,3) is wrong anyways.
    EDIT: I know, it looks horrible ;w; Whatever
  9. 01:05:779 - Map this. You always mapped the "hello kitty" out, atleast you didn't use a gap like this ;w; It's for consistency and it sounds better
  10. 01:14:686 (2) - Move more to the left, for a better transition with 01:13:748 (1)
  11. 01:39:998 (6) - NC? Since this combo is covering up a pretty long time currently
  12. 01:53:123 (1,2) - The transition movement can be improved again. Maybe you could ctrl+h and ctrl+j (1) and then rotate it a bit... to get this:
  13. 02:17:498 (3,4) - I dislike some of your gaps o: But this one stands out.. Why does it exist? There's a continues "kakakakakakakakakaka..." vocal sound here and the bass is also pretty excited. The gap feels inconsistent as well, since there are no other gaps like that in this section. Use this rhythm will be better:
    A red-dot slider would fit here well because of the broken and short vocals.
  14. 02:33:904 - Dat gap again o: Vocals are still pretty emphasized there, so you should probably map this beat.
  15. 02:41:404 - Same.
  16. 02:58:279 - Same again.
  17. I like this Easy. The rhythm was kind of not consistent at some sections and sometimes your gaps feel a bit awkward, but I mentioned the most important ones in my mod. The flow is quite good, it gets better at the end. I'm very picky with Easys, ya know ^^ So you've done a good job. Your hitsounding is nice indeed

Kuron's Normal
  1. 00:17:967 (5,1) - The transition movement between these can be improved. Currently, it feels strange to move down after (5), since the slider points in the upper direction. Something like this would be better:
    (I only changed (5) ofc)
  2. 00:35:076 (2,3) - Hmm, it feels strange to have a 3/2-gap here, first of all you didn't use these at an other place, and secondly it might be hard to read for newbies since it doesn't look much different from a 1/1-gap. I suggest using this rhythm instead, which would also be consistent with 00:26:873 (1,2,3) then:
  3. 01:18:904 - I suggest using a 1/1-slider starting here instead, since this gap feels quite strange. It would fit quite well imo
  4. Ok. This Normal is almost perfect, if you fix the issues I listed above :3 I don't recommend to use 1/2-stacks and 1/1-stacks in the same map, since it might confuse the newbies as they look quite similar with this AR o: But oh well, I guess it's fine.

BREK
  1. 00:11:170 (3) - The spacing difference to the previous and following object is quite noticable ingame. Please fix it.
  2. 00:18:201 (2,3) - This overlap looks quite sloppy in my opinion, but I know you like these... Still, plz Priti, plz :(
  3. 00:18:201 (2,3,4,1) - Why do these antijumps look similar, though there's a different gap in the timline between them? I don't see a sense in it, you should probably change it to avoid confusing for less advanced players- Remember this is a Hard!
    EDIT: I can see you are using this all over the map ;w; I highly recommend you to change it. It won't be too complicated, just moving some objects slightly a bit.
  4. 00:25:467 (1) - Ehh, that 3/4-slider doesn't fit at all. Why is it even there? Use 1/2 ;w;
  5. 00:32:029 (5) - Again, 3/4 doesn't fit. It's not that bad this time, but since the vocals at the red tick are so strong, you should really consider changing this to 1/2 as well.
  6. 00:34:373 (1,2,3) - Noticable spacing difference, as I said before. It looks bad, especially because these are in a straight line. Move (3) a little bit to fix it.
  7. 00:37:889 (5) - Same. Also 00:48:201 (2) + 02:17:967 (2)
  8. 00:56:873 (6) - Use 1/2, for the same reason as 00:32:029 (5). Also 02:32:498 (1)
  9. Well, Ok. Basically, I think this diff needs some more polishing. It's really hard to mod it, as these are mostly general things that apply to your whole diff, but I tried to explain it a little bit in my mod.
    Your flow is pretty good here, well done. Your histounding is also nice, as always. What bothers me is the rhythm. First of all, your use of 3/4-sliders is really bad sometimes. It basically sounds wrong. If there's a loud vocals or smt at the red tick and the blue tick is not of big importance (or not even hearable in the music), why should someone use a 3/4-slider then? Second thing is, what I didn't mention in my mod, sometimes you are not mapping beats (by using 1/1-sliders) very inconsisently and not really fitting to the music. That's only my opinion though.. For example this one 01:14:217 (2). Then, your spacing looks a little bit sloppy, but I mentioned the most noticable issues in my mod. Were you using grid snap for this? If so, I recommend you to turn it off for future maps.

Come, come, Kitty Kitty, you're so Priti, Priti- dat was bad and I can't hear that song anymore
Map is nice tho. Normal is almost perfect, Easy is great, Hard needs some work imo to be perfect but should also be ready for ranking if you want that quickly

Good luck :3
Topic Starter
Avena

Desperate-kun wrote:

General
  1. The section after the last kiai-time is pretty loud and all that... It's worth kiai-mode in my opinion. You could end the kiai at 02:45:154 and start a new one at 02:45:623, which could end at 03:00:623. Nah, I really like the current kiai design that focuses on the drops.
  2. Otherwise fine I guess.

Easy
  1. 00:08:123 (1) - This might work better as an 1/1-reversed slider, since at all 3 white ticks the vocals have the same emphasis. They kind of belong together, ya know Done
  2. 00:19:373 (1,2) - The transition here doesn't flow good in Easy. It's better if the curve of (1) leads the player into the direction of (2). I suggest moving (2) more upwards, and rearranging it, so it makes up a blanket with the next object. See: It's kinda fine at the moment, unchanged.
    I know 00:20:779 (2,4) are not similar anymore then.. But idk
  3. 00:28:748 (3) - Is there a special reason to use this shape here? I dunno, since the angle between the straight parts is pretty high, it looks kinda rebellious... I would not use it without a special sound or smt to emphasize. Do this instead: Done
    Looks clean right o:
  4. 00:35:779 (2) - Same again, movement can be improved (for the same reason). Move the slider like that: Fixed it in another way
    Still not the best movement, but atleast better, and it's easy to fix.
  5. 00:37:420 (4) - I don't really like this rhythm, since you mapped the "hey hey hey" before and now you are breaking it... But since this is an Easy, you can't do much about it probably. Same for 01:24:295 (5) ofc I kinda mapped on the hey hey hey previously though
  6. 00:45:623 (1,2,3) - Damn it looks great but the curve you have to move might be a little bit too extreme for newbies... I'd change that since it's easy to do, because there's a spinner afterwards. But, do what you want. I guess you won't change this anyways.. How could I change it? ._.
  7. 00:48:904 (4) - If you don't change that ^, plz move this so it fits to the curve of the previous slider: Done
  8. 00:56:873 (3) - Hmm I dunno, kind of the same like at the beginning.. I'd use a 1/1-slider with reverse myself because of the strong vocals- I mean it's "HELLO KITTY" you have to emphasize that :D Well, you could atleast use a slider with a red dot to emphasize it, the blanket 00:54:998 (1,3) is wrong anyways. Only fixed the blanket.
    EDIT: I know, it looks horrible ;w; Whatever
  9. 01:05:779 - Map this. You always mapped the "hello kitty" out, atleast you didn't use a gap like this ;w; It's for consistency and it sounds better It fits the melody better imo
  10. 01:14:686 (2) - Move more to the left, for a better transition with 01:13:748 (1) - No Irre, I'm not changing that.
  11. 01:39:998 (6) - NC? Since this combo is covering up a pretty long time currently I'm almost sure I added a combo on 01:38:123 (4) - At one point
  12. 01:53:123 (1,2) - The transition movement can be improved again. Maybe you could ctrl+h and ctrl+j (1) and then rotate it a bit... to get this:
    Fixed
  13. 02:17:498 (3,4) - I dislike some of your gaps o: But this one stands out.. Why does it exist? There's a continues "kakakakakakakakakaka..." vocal sound here and the bass is also pretty excited. The gap feels inconsistent as well, since there are no other gaps like that in this section. Use this rhythm will be better: Changed in a different way.
    A red-dot slider would fit here well because of the broken and short vocals.
  14. 02:33:904 - Dat gap again o: Vocals are still pretty emphasized there, so you should probably map this beat. But, the wubz..
  15. 02:41:404 - Same. Music pls
  16. 02:58:279 - Same again. Fixed
  17. I like this Easy. The rhythm was kind of not consistent at some sections and sometimes your gaps feel a bit awkward, but I mentioned the most important ones in my mod. The flow is quite good, it gets better at the end. I'm very picky with Easys, ya know ^^ So you've done a good job. Your hitsounding is nice indeed

BREK
  1. 00:11:170 (3) - The spacing difference to the previous and following object is quite noticable ingame. Please fix it. Grid snap pls
  2. 00:18:201 (2,3) - This overlap looks quite sloppy in my opinion, but I know you like these... Still, plz Priti, plz :( Slider cuts <3
  3. 00:18:201 (2,3,4,1) - Why do these antijumps look similar, though there's a different gap in the timline between them? I don't see a sense in it, you should probably change it to avoid confusing for less advanced players- Remember this is a Hard! Fiddled aorund with the pattern
    EDIT: I can see you are using this all over the map ;w; I highly recommend you to change it. It won't be too complicated, just moving some objects slightly a bit.
  4. 00:37:889 (5) - Same. Also 00:48:201 (2) + 02:17:967 (2) Fixed
  5. Well, Ok. Basically, I think this diff needs some more polishing. It's really hard to mod it, as these are mostly general things that apply to your whole diff, but I tried to explain it a little bit in my mod.
    Your flow is pretty good here, well done. Your histounding is also nice, as always. What bothers me is the rhythm. First of all, your use of 3/4-sliders is really bad sometimes. It basically sounds wrong. If there's a loud vocals or smt at the red tick and the blue tick is not of big importance (or not even hearable in the music), why should someone use a 3/4-slider then? Second thing is, what I didn't mention in my mod, sometimes you are not mapping beats (by using 1/1-sliders) very inconsisently and not really fitting to the music. That's only my opinion though.. For example this one 01:14:217 (2). Then, your spacing looks a little bit sloppy, but I mentioned the most noticable issues in my mod. Were you using grid snap for this? If so, I recommend you to turn it off for future maps. As for the spacing things, it's my fault most of the time. The rhythm ones are on Kuron's parts so blame him o3o

Come, come, Kitty Kitty, you're so Priti, Priti- dat was bad and I can't hear that song anymore
Map is nice tho. Normal is almost perfect, Easy is great, Hard needs some work imo to be perfect but should also be ready for ranking if you want that quickly

Thank you for the bootiful mod~
Updated
Myxo

P-plz what??? D:

By doing anything else but not an overlap like this. Just go down or something... But yeah I don't really care and I think it looks cool so there's no need to change it anyways

Also you gave me my kudosu #100. I guess now I have to love you in some way Priti
Kuron-kun

Desperate-kun wrote:

Kuron's Normal
  1. 00:17:967 (5,1) - The transition movement between these can be improved. Currently, it feels strange to move down after (5), since the slider points in the upper direction. Something like this would be better: Okie
    (I only changed (5) ofc)
  2. 00:35:076 (2,3) - Hmm, it feels strange to have a 3/2-gap here, first of all you didn't use these at an other place, and secondly it might be hard to read for newbies since it doesn't look much different from a 1/1-gap. I suggest using this rhythm instead, which would also be consistent with 00:26:873 (1,2,3) then: Changed
  3. 01:18:904 - I suggest using a 1/1-slider starting here instead, since this gap feels quite strange. It would fit quite well imo It's fine imo.
  4. Ok. This Normal is almost perfect, if you fix the issues I listed above :3 I don't recommend to use 1/2-stacks and 1/1-stacks in the same map, since it might confuse the newbies as they look quite similar with this AR o: But oh well, I guess it's fine.

BREK
  1. 00:25:467 (1) - Ehh, that 3/4-slider doesn't fit at all. Why is it even there? Use 1/2 ;w; BLAME THE MOD WHO FORCED ME TO DO THIS!!!
  2. 00:32:029 (5) - Again, 3/4 doesn't fit. It's not that bad this time, but since the vocals at the red tick are so strong, you should really consider changing this to 1/2 as well. It's fine imo orz
  3. 00:34:373 (1,2,3) - Noticable spacing difference, as I said before. It looks bad, especially because these are in a straight line. Move (3) a little bit to fix it. A little bit to where... but I think it's fixed now
  4. 00:56:873 (6) - Use 1/2, for the same reason as 00:32:029 (5). Also 02:32:498 (1) Ok!
  5. Well, Ok. Basically, I think this diff needs some more polishing. It's really hard to mod it, as these are mostly general things that apply to your whole diff, but I tried to explain it a little bit in my mod.
    Your flow is pretty good here, well done. Your histounding is also nice, as always. What bothers me is the rhythm. First of all, your use of 3/4-sliders is really bad sometimes. It basically sounds wrong. If there's a loud vocals or smt at the red tick and the blue tick is not of big importance (or not even hearable in the music), why should someone use a 3/4-slider then? Second thing is, what I didn't mention in my mod, sometimes you are not mapping beats (by using 1/1-sliders) very inconsisently and not really fitting to the music. That's only my opinion though.. For example this one 01:14:217 (2). Then, your spacing looks a little bit sloppy, but I mentioned the most noticable issues in my mod. Were you using grid snap for this? If so, I recommend you to turn it off for future maps. ok ):

Thanks for modding!

Normal: http://puu.sh/8TPSU.osu

BREK: http://puu.sh/8TPUa.osu
Scorpiour
Recheck, no kds~

[General]
  1. Missing video in Normal & Hard
Topic Starter
Avena

Scorpiour wrote:

Recheck, no kds~

[General]
  1. Missing video in Normal & Hard
Damnit Kuron ;3
Fixed~
Kuron-kun
I don't even

):
ok so I can't make the SB names, idk I just can't.
You could ask someone else now.
Sori priti.
Scorpiour
just waiting for priti's reply now
Topic Starter
Avena
Due to our styles being pretty similiar, I don't really think a storyboard will be required.
I'm ready~
Scorpiour
The map is also ready~
Topic Starter
Avena
And now, we have to wait a week before rank.
Aurele

Priti wrote:

Due to our styles being pretty similiar, I don't really think a storyboard will be required.
I'm ready~
this is actually a reason why someone would add a storyboard, LOL.
Andrea

Gabe wrote:

Priti wrote:

I'm ready~
this is actually a reason why someone would add a storyboard, LOL.
Was going to say the same :P
Secretpipe
well done Preetee
u too slow

/dies
Kuron-kun
Many collabs don't have SB, I don't think we actually need one.

gabe pls rank this
andrea pls rank this
Topic Starter
Avena

Kuron-Kun wrote:

Many collabs don't have SB, I don't think we actually need one.

gabe pls rank this
andrea pls rank this
bby, Gabe is a GMT now
Also, I already have Melo/Kenezz for rank, it's just that Irre's version is still in qualified so this can't be qualified till his moves to ranked or magically disappears from existance
Kuron-kun
I know that, was just kidding ;w;
Melophobia
Ranked.

~ R A N K E D Y ~

UnderminE
the rush on this page
Lach
what the fuck is brek? breakfast?
Aurele
The World War 3 has started.
P o M u T a
gratz :P
Sister Jude
Gratz Priti >:D<
Mao
Gratz Priti-nyan <3
Topic Starter
Avena
Oh wow, I just woke up and appearantly it's ranked!
Thank you Melo <3
Nwolf
gz pritty kitty :>
Gero
I don't know why you added "Pop" in the tags since it is the genre, you have to fix it, imo.
Kuron-kun
~ B R E K E D ~

also, that rating

haters
Sieg
gz kitty priti (:
Irreversible
gz :) I like the way you've used 1/3 in the kiai!
Topic Starter
Avena

Irreversible wrote:

gz :) I like the way you've used 1/3 in the kiai!
Blame Kuron.

@Gero: I asked Asphyxia to change the genre to Electronic because this is offically a Dubstep song more than a Pop song, I'd suggest you to also fix it in your version.
Cloudchaser
-BREK diff- 01:14:920 (3,4) - the flow is kinda weird imo

btw the genre is POP in this one xD
well, congratz :3
Topic Starter
Avena

Cloudchaser wrote:

-BREK diff- 01:14:920 (3,4) - the flow is kinda weird imo

btw the genre is POP in this one xD
well, congratz :3
I JUST EXPLAINED IT
IT'S OFFICIALLY LISTED AS DUBSTEP