Yo, as requested.Thank you <3 ~
- 00:35:311 - both the 3/2 gap and the ignored vocals feel rather confusing. Consider placing a circle here or turning 00:35:076 (2) - into a slider to map the beat here, please! Nope.
- 01:00:858 (4) - perhaps, you can remove the circle here. First of all, the pattern feels a bit too hard since there're so many 1/2s. Secondly, comparing to the vocals on 01:00:623 - and 01:01:092 - the beat here is way too quite. Done!
Note: you can also ignore 00:59:920 (2) - to be consistent with 01:03:670.
- 01:12:342 - the clap here is almost ignored. Try to emphasize the clap by changing the appearanc of this slider? Okie! Example!
- 01:19:373 - it seems qute confusing to have this beat ignored. The sudden change to 2/1 rhythm feels out of place and the drums here are retty loud. Consider mapping it, please. As said before, this normal is a bit "hard" with the 1/2 notes, I don't think every beat needs to be mapped, and particularly don't think this is confusing.
Note: 01:56:404 - one more missed circle. During the previous kiai pretty similar beat was mapped and your rhythm was much more intensive. Please, place a circle here to keep consistency and to follow the vocals better. ^
The diff was quite nice. Though it felt more like a Normal+ and looked a bit messy sometimes, that was a pleasure to play it and your patterns very interesting! Thank you I guess.
The diff name is not really song related and does not look really appropriate. Change it to something more related to the song, please! BREK
- Let us know where are yours and where are Kuron-Kun's parts. Let the players know your names! inverness pls
Note: same applies for a few similar patterns. I think you already know which ones.
- 01:06:248 (1) - minor - the overlap with the DEFAULT- HP-Bar looksrather untidy.It's not a big deal, but avoiding that overlap sounds like a good idea to me! But it's rankable ):
- 01:35:311 (4,5) - please, use two 1/2 sliders there instead. It will help you to follow the repetition ("silly~ silly~") in the vocals and also it sounds better with the drums! But 01:33:436 (3) -
I like what you did therebut it may need a few more mods to make it perfect. Though it's a good diff even as it is now.
Pretty nice mapset. Some more mods would make it even better, but I do like it even now!
Best of luck!
The changed: http://puu.sh/8MDko.osu