forum

Tablet Problems

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
kado
Hey whats up. I used to be a mouse player and I have always been very proud of my aim, but ever since I bought my tablet I cant aim very well and its very annoying. I have tried so many different areas and even if I can hit jumps I tend to miss easy little notes because my aim in general is very bad on the tablet. I heard your aim pretty much stays the same but thats not the case. I have had it for 2 days I know that does not seem long but I already feel used to it so I dont see why the days matter. Could you leave me some tips or if you know whats happenning?
DeletedUser_4041880
You just aren't used to it. Give it another week of constant use

//jeez, new tablet players should go look up their questions that have already been answered in the past
Mofu kun

Frostei wrote:

//jeez, new tablet players should go look up their questions that have already been answered in the past
he's right..

Would this go in the technical support forum?
DeletedUser_4041880

MoF10 wrote:

There aren't any technical issues about this though.

Also Limit, make sure you aren't hovering like 20 inches away from your tablet, it's only supposed to be a few millimeters/centimeters
Topic Starter
kado

Frostei wrote:

MoF10 wrote:

There aren't any technical issues about this though.

Also Limit, make sure you aren't hovering like 20 inches away from your tablet, it's only supposed to be a few millimeters/centimeters
Yea I noticed when I accidently start hovering higher it gets more shaky / jittery, But sometimes I cant help it xD but thanks for the advice
Xyrax Alaria
Just practice tbh.

This is the only fix.
Kouya-
As the saying goes, practice makes perfect (;

I was a mouse player before and switched to a tablet player not to long ago and got it pretty darn good at using the tablet instead of the mouse .