forum

posted
Total Posts
show more
GoldenWolf

tr1ppi wrote:

Explain to me, how am I attention whoring? I'm sorry if you took it as attention whoring.
Really now
FlyingNeko

RedPanda wrote:

photoshop 101: dont make it look shit
It's actually part of the background
DeletedUser_3905941

FlyingNeko wrote:

RedPanda wrote:

photoshop 101: dont make it look shit
It's actually part of the background
ye, just like i said
may as well say it since nobody will really care about the scores
anyhow to op: keep going and get good, thats all really
Topic Starter
sesh
Noobsicle
(quite obvious, but) read t/99612 and t/187364 before making threads on how to improve

also welcom2osu!
Topic Starter
sesh
Vuelo Eluko
nice scores! good job!
great thread
CXu
Well basically, to put it bluntly, no one really cares about your achievements after 4 hours of gameplay. You'd be better off playing the game than tell us (which in some sense could be seen as bragging) how well you're doing at the game.

Think of it like this: How many newcomers, who improves at a similar or higher rate than you, do you believe begins playing osu! every day? If every one of them made a similar thread as yours, would you really care about those threads?
Probably not.

Still, good luck with playing the game, and enjoy your stay.
Topic Starter
sesh
xasuma
its not ur fault . We just see a lot of similar topics around here, so after a while it get kind of annoying. But yes, in a sense it doesn't do damage to anyone.
says xasuma trying to explain the situation. lol

Oh and gl with the rest of ur experience in the game, hope to see you climb up the ranks quickly and be a worthy competitor some day :D
Topic Starter
sesh
Ethelon
You should try to find friends that play or convince your friends to play so you can show them instead. Usually (in other games) I see people do this to an annoying degree mainly because they do something they feel they absolutely need to share but have no one they can privately share it with.
[ Stellar ]
Since your new here, I suggest you read other forums posts before you make your own, as there are many MANY critics out there.
Your scores aren't that bad, and I applaud you for trying to get noticed by senpai.
But just so you know, there aren't a lot of 'nice' people on the forums when they see a newbie not abiding to the rules.
Pettanko
I'm going to bookmark this thread because I believe that OP will be the new Cookiezi Kappa
Woobowiz

Pettanko wrote:

I'm going to bookmark this thread because I believe that OP will be the new Cookiezi Kappa
I felt a disturbance along with a strong satirical force and find this.

pls :o

You're doing great OP, the journey's only beginning
AegisFTW
Not very impressive, if you can get an A or B on https://osu.ppy.sh/s/69076 though it would be pretty impressive in my opinion.
Hard mode by the way, not normal, I was able to pass it my third day playing this, which for me is okay, hope this challenges you.
TheVileOne
It's an okay score. I'm sure you can do better though.

Oh and if you want you can friend me. We could play in multiplayer some time. I don't mind playing easier songs.
Karuta-_old_1

Ethelon wrote:

You should try to find friends that play or convince your friends to play so you can show them instead. Usually (in other games) I see people do this to an annoying degree mainly because they do something they feel they absolutely need to share but have no one they can privately share it with.
You just read my mind
Kukuthemoogle
You're doing really good so far, keep up the good work!
I couldn't fc, or even complete anything until after the 2nd week of playing. XD
AmaiHachimitsu
What kind of topic it is? wtf

You know, I would somehow bear that topic if it hadn't involved screenshots and youtube video. I think you'd be clever enough as to summarise your performances/abilities in 3,4 sentences without looking like a bragger (yes, it does look like a bragging thread). And all that small comments on video/screenshots... Disgusting... As if those materials were to help us choose the proper advice...

Just go on with the game, you're on the kindergarten level now. There is still many things you need to read about or simply experience, realize. Go beyond your limits, spot your faults, work on it. And it will take about a year of kind of serious playing to be over-average.
Defacer

Pettanko

Defacer wrote:

I like how after 4 hours of gameplay, you play with clear white skin with smooth followpoints, invisble 300s.Back when I was playing, I literally waited to use such advanced skins because I thought it's only for the pros.
I miss the old default skin with the giant 300s :(
AmaiHachimitsu

Defacer wrote:

I like how after 4 hours of gameplay, you play with clear white skin with smooth followpoints, invisble 300s.Back when I was playing, I literally waited to use such advanced skins because I thought it's only for the pros.
I didn't know about such skins till I 4 months of playing. Nice job Tippy for getting one in an instant
eeezzzeee

tr1ppi wrote:

Any suggestions from you guys to help me improve and such? Would definitely appreciate it.
Move on to hard difficulty since it seems like you do pretty well on normal. Best way to improve (for me at least) is to practice on maps you can only score shitty B's and C's on.

Also, next time you want help, be specific. If this thread was something like, "I'm new and I can play normals but I can't read AR on hard, help" for example, there would be less flaming. If you wanted to make a thread just to brag, don't. lol
Zalaria
Oooooh nice scores so far! And welcome to osu! ^^ *adds to friends*
meteor22
Yes good job
iderekmc

Bassist Vinyl wrote:

nice scores! good job!
great thread
xD