forum

Nico Nico Douga - Nico Nico Douga Monogatari

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Mismagius
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on terça-feira, 30 de março de 2010 at 22:04:11

Artist: Nico Nico Douga
Title: Nico Nico Douga Monogatari
Tags: #mod nachopiggy rust45 hitoshirenu shourai gens derekku chan roxkyuubiforever neo@lex zekira kharl wojjan harris73 loginer bmin11 0_o doomsday93 sushi971 yeahyeahyeahhh azure_kyte yes ouranhshc luigihann reikin buraimaster1234 wyndii animask jericho2442 nharox alex0686 eddycted loogiesquared djpop bonesnake
BPM: 149
Filesize: 24732kb
Play Time: 24:22
Difficulties Available:
  1. Marathon (4,71 stars, 2548 notes)
  2. Taiko Marathon (4,5 stars, 8682 notes)
Download: Nico Nico Douga - Nico Nico Douga Monogatari
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------
#mod collab.
Zekira
1.) Oh wait, no .wav... o_O Changing my .osu's and .osb
2.) Maybe check on what's been happening at the thread (viewtopic.php?f=53&t=18877&st=0&sk=t&sd=a&start=195) since page 14 since the storyboard's been worked on already
3.)Download: Nico Nico Douga - Nico Nico Douga Monogatari (Blue Dragon) [Zeki-Katsu].osu
Both Agent Yoru wo Iku and Mojipettan already mapped
4.) Can you change the offset from 871819 too 871806? I just noticed it was late while mapping it ._.
5.) Some other stuffs to fix...
anonymous_old
anonymous_old
cyanberryio
Okay, haven't completed my part yet, trying to perfect it. But here are the Tributed maps only. There is nothing else in the .osu but those.

04 03:18 Here We Go! Super Mario World BGM
- Original map by Hitoshirenu Shourai
10 04:10 Motteke! Sailor Fuku Lucky Star OP
- Original map by neo@lex
13 04:50 Hare Hare Yukai The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya ED
- Original map by Kharl
18 06:20 Ievan Polkka CD album
- Original maps by Loginer and James(Note, I left in the James' part for now, but feel free to overwrite it all with a spinner.
47 15:43 Tsurupettan Touhou CD album
- Original map by Nharox (Excuse the gaps.)
53 19:36 Marisa Stole The Precious Thing Touhou Project BGM (arranged by IOSYS)
- Original map by DJPop
54 20:41 Omoide wa Okkusenman Mega Man 2 BGM (arranged by Family Comcert)
- Original map by Bonesnake

Those NOT added:
21 07:12 Usatei Touhou Project BGM (arranged by IOSYS)
- Original map by Card'n'Force )holy shit, you should know why, plus itd need to be 2x'd here)
23 07:37 Kanbu de Tomatte Sugu Tokete ~ Kyouki no Udongein Touhou Project BGM (arranged by IOSYS)
- Original map by DJPop (unaudible)
24 07:49 Help Me, Erinnnnnn!! Touhou Project BGM (arranged by Beat Mario)
- Original map by doomsday93 (sorta unaudible)
27 07:59 Koi no Mikuru Densetsu The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya OP
- Original map by Sushi971 (Lazy me)
36 11:29 Zankoku na Tenshi no Thesis Neon Genesis Evangelion OP
- Original map by LuigiHann (^)
37 11:40 U.N. Owen wa Kanojo na no Ka? Touhou Project BGM
- Original map by Reikin (...)
38 12:07 Necrofantasia Touhou Project BGM
- Original map by buraimaster1234 (...)

Bleh, stupid Loogie, don't push up it's priority until it's done.

Download: Nico Nico Douga - Nico Nico Douga Monogatari (Blue_Dragon) [Tributes].osu
Derekku
oh god @ the agent yoru wo iku part
anonymous_old

Alex0686 wrote:

Okay, haven't completed my part yet, trying to perfect it. But here are the Tributed maps only. There is nothing else in the .osu but those.

i don't understand
bmin11
I finished mine.

- Original map by Card'n'Force )holy shit, you should know why, plus itd need to be 2x'd here)
If the original is not going to be added and Card'n'Force is not going to map it again... can I give it a try?

Download: Nico Nico Douga - Nico Nico Douga Monogatari (Blue Dragon) [bmin's].osu
Zekira
36 11:29 Zankoku na Tenshi no Thesis Neon Genesis Evangelion OP
- Original map by LuigiHann (^)
Is there any intention to actually get the original? I mean the original is a really old map and might look ugly in today's osu!... yeah it's a bit obvious what I'm going to ask :3

24 07:49 Help Me, Erinnnnnn!! Touhou Project BGM (arranged by Beat Mario)
- Original map by doomsday93 (sorta unaudible)
But I can hear it fine :( Maybe I could paste it myself just in case you really couldn't hear it?

Also, after it's done, minor changes will obvs. be done to the SB in terms of the names that appear; someone would want to keep track of who's mapping what changes or something like that.

AND LASTLY

There's a bit of a problem in the case of snapping -- some parts will use 1/3 snapped notes, while majority will use 1/4. So if someone's going to change issues about timing on those, snapping would be chaotic. What I would suggest is that everyone keep all their parts as a separate unsubmitted difficulty so that if problems arise we could still refer to how it was before.
Topic Starter
Mismagius

bmin11 wrote:

I finished mine.

If the original is not going to be added and Card'n'Force is not going to map it again... can I give it a try?
I remember when I said to Wojjan, before the first topic:
"Can i map 07:12 and 13:39 pleaseeeeee e_e"

But, if we are making Usatei a user-part, we'll need someone that only got 1 part.

BTW, i'll add ur part.
Zekira
Ah fine... I changed what you wanted me to change.

Download: Nico Nico Douga - Nico Nico Douga Monogatari (Blue Dragon) [Zeki-Katsu].osu
Zekira
Ah fine... I changed what you wanted me to change.

Download: Nico Nico Douga - Nico Nico Douga Monogatari (Blue Dragon) [Zeki-Katsu].osu
Azure_Kite
mmk, here are my parts so far.

'Taishou A' is fully mapped and hitsounded

You is Fully mapped, yet to be hitsounded, however a few slight offset/BPM changes have been made. It would be nice if these were changed in the collab version, as well, since I halved the BPM for my sections. Also note that there are a couple of timing sections in you to quieten a note.

1,169,658: Changed to 1,169,688
1,171,112: Changed to 1,171,162

Download: Nico Nico Douga - Nico Nico Douga Monogatari.wav (Alex0686) [Azure 'Taishou A'].osu
Download: Nico Nico Douga - Nico Nico Douga Monogatari.wav (Alex0686) [Azure 'You'].osu

anonymous_old
GabrielRKF
My parts: :lol:
Download: Nico Nico Douga - Nico Nico Douga Monogatari (Blue Dragon) [roxkyuubiforever 'Go my way'].osu
Download: Nico Nico Douga - Nico Nico Douga Monogatari (Blue Dragon) [roxkyuubiforever 'Dramatic Ookiku Furikabutte'].osu

By the way, there is a problem on my part. A timing section is taking the middle of my part. Please Blue, change the offset to 227.808. This will fix it, I think :roll:

anonymous_old
anonymous_old
.osb fix and add this image to the folder, plz:Download: Nico Nico Douga - Nico Nico Douga Monogatari (Blue Dragon).osb

Zekira
Timing fix again:

646984 to 646969

...actually I must apologize; I timed some of the last parts not remembering that my osu! messed up in UO so quite a number of these timings are actually late. I'm so sorry for that o_o I'm going to look at these one by one for each time someone maps stuff.

Also...

20:17:008 (1,2) - was this a friggin' intentional trap? I mean, where's the note in between these (it should be a whole 1/4 stream)? o_o Alex?! o_o Or if it was supposed to be from the second chorus then the 2-3-4-5 should be deleted... (but preferably a note should be between 1 and 2)
20:27:063 (1,2,3,4) - Don-Kat-Don-Kat, not Kat-Kat-Kat-Kat (1 and 3 shouldn't have hitsounds)
06:20:070 (1) - I don't think this spinner should end that late...? o_O Maybe make it just until the previous white tick
15:43:020 (1) - the entire Nharox part isn't snapped

@Loogie: You didn't fix 08:09 D: FF5 Battle theme really starts at 08:19... also, the credits still start so soon? ... even when I DLed your updated .osb? Also, where are the names who are gonna map the stuff 'after the credits'? ...well obviously the .osb isn't finished but yeah, just some reminders.
@BD: Move the Bookmark from 08:09 to 08:19 pl0x :)

YET ANOTHER EDIT:

07:37:019 (1) - uh?
anonymous_old

Zekira wrote:

@Loogie: You didn't fix 08:09 D: FF5 Battle theme really starts at 08:19... also, the credits still start so soon? ... even when I DLed your updated .osb? Also, where are the names who are gonna map the stuff 'after the credits'? ...well obviously the .osb isn't finished but yeah, just some reminders.
I'm apparently the last person, so... <.<
Azure_Kite
can you make the Taishou A and You hitsounds soft, please?
Zekira
20:50:049 -- uh, wasn't there supposed to be something here? Someone should add something here
Yes_old
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.

Download: Nico Nico Douga - Nico Nico Douga Monogatari (Blue Dragon) [yes].osu
anonymous_old
Kudos-time.

It's still in WIP-Forum so get off my ass. @.@
Azure_Kite
'You' fully hitsounded.

Make sure you get the timing sections; they sorta make it work ;p

Download: Nico Nico Douga - Nico Nico Douga Monogatari (Alex0686) [Azure 'You'].osu
show more