forum

[invalid] "Troll" Forum

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +1
Topic Starter
Winek
Alright, It seems off-topic is not the place where you can have random thread. There seems to be specific but invisible rules, such as being stupid, stupid and stupid, the most useful rules.

I'd like a new forum on the "Other" section named "Troll"

What do ou do in there? You just do random. There aren't specific rules for this. Just:
- Don't be offsensive/racist etc.
- Don't come in there if you can't stand a single joke.
- Everyone has the right to post/create new thread. The one that created a thread can also lock his thread.

Some might know me as someone very immature, and i like to post random stuff, just for the lulz.
I think it would be a good idea, since me and my friend often are getting likely "expeled" from the thread as many don't want to see us anymore.
Creating a new forum for this would be useful to avoid annoying people invading other place (Like me)
There is almost no place in thread/forum where you can have fun with your friend, as every of my OT thread get locked for x reason i don't know. So, I say, why not?

Any tought?
Fatih120
To be honest, why YES? If it's a troll forum, obviously a few people will overreact to trolls. Sorry, I'm a troll myself but I don't think it will work out well at all. -1
Topic Starter
Winek

Fatih120 wrote:

To be honest, why YES? If it's a troll forum, obviously a few people will overreact to trolls. Sorry, I'm a troll myself but I don't think it will work out well at all. -1
For your answer,

Why yes? Because most people hate me for trolling in forums. They say i'm annoying even in Off Topic. Sadly there is NO place to post random thread. And if it's a troll forum, then obviously it's not for people that just can't resist any jokes.

Then, if you're against, tell me where should i post my randomness, if even Off-Topic doesn't accept it? If it's just a "Just keep yourself from trolling" then this isn't fun at all. I think people I know from off-topic would be grateful if we just dissapeared. Also, why does all my thread get locked there? Because it's too random. We need a random forum where we can post whatever we want without it being closed for no reason. And obviously "Troll" doesn't automatically "trolling and raging", Just a place to post random thing. Let's say, instead of "Video Game" we could always say "Nerd".
Flanster

Winek wrote:

Because most people hate me for trolling in forums. They say i'm annoying even in Off Topic.
There's always the option of stop posting or lay off a bit.
Topic Starter
Winek

LoliFlan wrote:

Winek wrote:

Because most people hate me for trolling in forums. They say i'm annoying even in Off Topic.
There's always the option of stop posting or lay off a bit.
I knew someone was going to say that. So the option is, "all random people just shut their trap forever and never talk again" This solution is very friendly and i approve it.
Bauxe
Pretty sure it has been requested before...

...and denied.

But don't quote me on that.
Kin

Winek wrote:

There is almost no place in thread/forum where you can have fun with your friend
pls no just mp your friend
Topic Starter
Winek
You know..

Kin wrote:

Winek wrote:

There is almost no place in thread/forum where you can have fun with your friend
pls no just mp your friend
If we could create free channels, I wouldn't be creating this thread. If no one is agreeing, alright. We'll just be in off-Topic, nothing else. I tried to tought to a solution where everyone would be happy, but it seems for some reason, no. I say, "Fine." But don't start again saying "STOP BEIGN RANDOM ON OFF TOPIC" and etc.
Xiaolin
Vote for this baka
XPJ38
I think Off-Topic was initially created as a "troll forum", like you say, but then, regular posters set their base and gradually changed the atmosphere to eventually become what OT is now. In my opinion, your new forum will lead to anything but a second Off-Topic with similar implicit rules. So no.
pixeldesu
Troll forums, huh. I guess certain imageboards are better places to keep such posts instead of creating another forum just for nonsense stuff.
Topic Starter
Winek
Did someone understand my request?

A forum where you can post whatever you want, with no GTM/BAT locking thread for no reason. This new forum is supposed tob e entirely different from off-topic.

If you really don't want, stop complaiming "no" "no" "no" and just ignore this thread. I said it's ok, just find me in off-Topic whenever you need.
CXu
Why? There's plenty of other places on the internet you can do that.
Noobsicle

CXu wrote:

Why? There's plenty of other places on the internet you can do that.
pretty much this
Topic Starter
Winek
Someone lock this thread. I'm tired of seeing "Do it somewhere else" or "Don't be a troll" or etc. Just lock this thread and stop posting. No need to continue if everyone is disagreeing.
Nathanael

Winek wrote:

Someone lock this thread. I'm tired of seeing "Do it somewhere else" or "Don't be a troll" or etc. Just lock this thread and stop posting. No need to continue if everyone is disagreeing.
As you wish.
» Thread locked to avoid further discussion.