forum

The Guide to Input Devices Thread

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
B1rd
OK, because of inordinate amount of tablet and keyboard threads in this forum section, like every second one, I came up with the idea of making this thread; basically my thought is for this thread to be a compilation of guides and knowledge on every osu! related piece of equipment, such as all the different types and brands of mice, tablets, keyboards and keyboard switch types, mouse pads, monitors, etc.

So if people would take the time, they can write up a guide on a device they've used/are using/have knowledge about and post it into this thread, then I will edit it into the OP. Or, if someone finds something informative that's already been said on the forums (there's pleenty of stuff I know) they can also post that with the quote. It doesn't have to be a full guide, it can be simply a useful comment, and I will categorize it appropriately.

So that's my idea, hopefully the forum peoples think it is good also. But I won't lose sleep in this thread just ends up dying.

~~~
piruchan
This might turn out to be good.
Topic Starter
B1rd
filler atm, realized I know nowhere enough moe anime girls
aizhid
It would be cool if you included a thread on input device latency/lag.
Woobowiz
I knew I should have gotten blue switches.....
Vuelo Eluko

Woobowiz wrote:

black*
My Angel Newnew

Bassist Vinyl wrote:

Woobowiz wrote:

black*
rainbow
iderekmc

Bassist Vinyl wrote:

Woobowiz wrote:

black*
red*
Noobsicle
for tablets, just link t/71895 in the spoilerbox and that'll be one section complete lol

well as a buying guide anyway