forum

Post your favourite Visual Novel(s)!

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Sayune
Hey guys :D

I think pretty much everyone heard something about visual novels. I really like those "Games" mainly because it's like reading a book but with pictures and your own story :)

My favourite Visual Novel's are

Steins;gate
Clannad
Grisaia no Kajitsu

I've played all those Visual Novels once or twice. So my question is: What are your favourite Visual Novels?

Go ahead an share your thoughts! :3
michaelao
No katawa shoujo?
Jlastino

michaelao wrote:

No katawa shoujo?
KS is a very good visual novel but I would describe it as one of those "entry level" VN's (Shizune ftw) :D

---

as for me...

Majikoi
Saya no Uta
FSN
MonsterGirlQuest
The Sagara Family
Yonpachi_old
eiyuu senki gold atm. but favourite for all the time's g-senjou no maou
kirueggy
Anything eushully
Dracu-riot!
Hatsuyuki Sakura
Natsuyume Nagisa
Clannad
IS 2: Ignition Hearts
_Remi
Little Busters!
Sethlied
katawa shoujo :^)
clannad :^)
steins;gate :^)
haha i am such a weeb lel :^)
:^)
Topic Starter
Sayune
Mhhh. I started katawa shoujo once. I think I'll have to install it again and finally play it :p
FlyingNeko
Rewrite
Little Busters!
Clannad

I'm a sucker for key games

Haven't finished katawa shoujo yet.
Mofu kun
I need to play more, and so, the only one that i have completed almost fully is Grisaia no Kajitsu.

Reading through Clannad currently.
Pizzicato
Hoshizora no memoria ;')
i want that fan disk translated orz
Topic Starter
Sayune

MoF10 wrote:

I need to play more, and so, the only one that i have completed almost fully is Grisaia no Kajitsu.

Reading through Clannad currently.
Yeah... I kinda want to play more too, at least visual novels... but somehow my free time just goes all to kantai collection recently :C Well I manage to play Visual Novels about 1 hour a day, max... But I still kinda want to play them more, because it's really fun to play :D
AutoMedic
Katawa Shoujo

No, i'm not that person who says "lol, tits" or something

I love the visual novel by heart, The dev team's pretty great

The story is heartwarming. Most of the playerbase play it only for the +18 scene

Am I the only one dont, because this is big bullshit
Topic Starter
Sayune

Sonatora wrote:

Katawa Shoujo

The story is heartwarming. Most of the playerbase play it only for the +18 scene

Hehe, to be honest. I dislike the "wow tits" scenes. They're really not necessary. Like in Grisaia no Kajitsu. One girl likes walking naked through the dormitory and the other one doesn't wear a bra because she has small breasts, so occasionally you risk a little peek. But, well. It's part of the story I guess, a part of personality, but I don't care for those scenes, not like I would fap on that or anything... ^^
AutoMedic

shewie94 wrote:

Sonatora wrote:

Katawa Shoujo

Hehe, to be honest. I dislike the "wow tits" scenes. They're really not necessary. Like in Grisaia no Kajitsu. One girl likes walking naked through the dormitory and the other one doesn't wear a bra because she has small breasts, so occasionally you risk a little peek. But, well. It's part of the story I guess, a part of personality, but I don't care for those scenes, not like I would fap on that or anything... ^^
Finally, someone who understands my point.

Dammit.

Also, yeah those unnecessary boob flashes are stupid, should be removed
Topic Starter
Sayune
Aaah too much tabasco in my ramen T_T

I don't think they should be removed it's one part of the game, some like it, some not :p I personally don't mind, but do I like it? I think not. The only disadvantage you get from that is, when someone walks into your room seeing anime boobs. This could get a little awkward :p
Kethsar

Worst Loli Ever wrote:

Little Busters!
Greyusb
Dracu-Riot!~
kagaminelenz
Sono Hanabira series
Sugar's Delight
The Royal Seven Stars :3
Shurelia

Pizzicato wrote:

Hoshizora no memoria ;')
i want that fan disk translated orz
This This This

Also i'm a big big big fans of AT Series.
kirueggy

Greyusb wrote:

Dracu-Riot!~
i <3 you marry me finally someone acknowledges that gem of a visual novel
kagaminelenz

kirukashi wrote:

Greyusb wrote:

Dracu-Riot!~
I like the CG and storyline from the summary, but I'll w8 until it fully translated into english
AskonNox
My first VN was clannad and playing it got me one hell of a good/sad time ;__;
What i also liked mhm..
Kanon
Chaos;head
Sekien no Inganock
Fate/stay night
Topic Starter
Sayune

kirukashi wrote:

Greyusb wrote:

Dracu-Riot!~
Seems like I'll have to look into it. Maybe I'll finally get someone to marry me :C
AutoMedic

shewie94 wrote:

I don't think they should be removed it's one part of the game, some like it, some not :p I personally don't mind, but do I like it? I think not. The only disadvantage you get from that is, when someone walks into your room seeing anime boobs. This could get a little awkward :p
Late reply, but we should respect the developers in that one. Anyway's Katawa Shoujo is an awesome visual novel. One that moved my heart a little :)
Topic Starter
Sayune

Sonatora wrote:

shewie94 wrote:

Late reply, but we should respect the developers in that one. Anyway's Katawa Shoujo is an awesome visual novel. One that moved my heart a little :)
I probably should play this one next, after I finished robotic;notes :p