forum

Spinout

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Blueprint
This is more of a rant question still stands

How much will this mod impact my pp gains.

F*** spinners

Have a 50 or a miss it's on me nice SS bro

Also dear rank 10k+ stop forcing your unranked ar 10 crap on newbies.
"Play ar 10 and you will get better at"
"But please tell me at my rank how will AR 10 benefit me at all when I clearly can't clear ranked AR 10 maps"
"you get uber reaction time"
*Host rates to me , picks big black + DT
"please no ar 11"
"Play ar 11 and you will get good at it and have god like reactions"
I'm on my period today :lol:
Vuelo Eluko
all those rank 10k+'s farming pp on big black + dt and getting us newbs involved is disgusting i agree
nrl
Uh, what? In my experience the 10k crowd generally has a very good idea what they can play and doesn't pull out unranked ar10 maps in multiplayer. That shit comes from 100k nobodies who think it's cool to fail the whole room.
Multtari
Spun Out shouldn't give any loss of pp, just hope that you didn't fc the map :P
Topic Starter
Blueprint
I ask if it gives much loss because there are maps that revolve around spinners such as THIS IS SPARTAAAA!
Bauxe
Maybe if you had, I dunno, googled or searched a bit, you wouldn't need this thread... http://osu.ppy.sh/wiki/Performance_Points

5% adds up. Practice spinners and stop bitching.

edit: also that map you specified is from 2008, its old, and therefore its gonna have ninja spinners. They don't exist in new maps, well rarely.
Illus
Just avoids spinner-maps. They aren't much fun anyways.

Technically, Spun Out shouldn't give any loss in pp since spinners aren't counting towards the map's difficulty. I've been too lazy to look up how they actually handle it, though.
You could add here some blah blah about how basic spinning is kinda worth learning and possible when you're starting out slow and try to actually do circles, but you've possibly read all that stuff anyway, so let me just tell you:

Have fun with the "Spun Out"-mod. Do it your way. This game is made to be fun, so feel free to avoid all the things you don't like. And don't care too much about pp. It's never been a perfect system and it will never be.
Topic Starter
Blueprint

Bauxe wrote:

Maybe if you had, I dunno, googled or searched a bit, you wouldn't need this thread... http://osu.ppy.sh/wiki/Performance_Points

5% adds up. Practice spinners and stop bitching.

edit: also that map you specified is from 2008, its old, and therefore its gonna have ninja spinners. They don't exist in new maps, well rarely.
Thank you and I didn't create the thread in relation to that map, I think 5x 100 is worth 5% pp
mcdoomfrag
What are you trying to accomplish by skipping out on spinners? Your'e already bad at them, so completely avoiding them will only hinder you in the long run.
Topic Starter
Blueprint

mcdoomfrag wrote:

What are you trying to accomplish by skipping out on spinners? Your'e already bad at them, so completely avoiding them will only hinder you in the long run.
Ill buy a tablet
Rewben2

Blueprint wrote:

mcdoomfrag wrote:

Ill buy a tablet
to stream 600 bpm right?
Noobsicle

Blueprint wrote:

Ill buy a tablet
its so much easier to spin with a mouse compared to a tablet

unless your desk is ultra fragile and shaky as fk
Topic Starter
Blueprint

Noobsicle wrote:

Blueprint wrote:

Ill buy a tablet
its so much easier to spin with a mouse compared to a tablet

unless your desk is ultra fragile and shaky as fk
Yes

I can stream 180-200 dunno, where did 600 Bpm come from I'm confused
Noobsicle
its because the deaf piano composer guy doodette thing harnessed such bpms and speed and ar11 swagmeisting by equipping himself with a tablet
nooblet

Noobsicle wrote:

its because the deaf piano composer guy doodette thing harnessed such bpms and speed and ar11 swagmeisting by equipping himself with a tablet
No he learned AR11 from getting the mechanical keyboard with red switches. Get 'cho facts straight man.

OT: Spin smaller, the size Auto spins at is a good place to start. Most people spin around that size, although I've seen everything from fullscreen to always-touching-the-middle-like-10x10 pixel movement mouse spinners. Control your spins. Spinners should just be free 300's usually.

https://osu.ppy.sh/s/60081 epic map with lotsa non-troll spinners in the middle.