forum

keyboard position= different stamina/endurance?

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
hinamizawan
Through observing different playstyles and setups of various players, I've seen that some people place their keyboards near their monitor.
I'm curious enough to make a trivial thread like this but what if there is any boost in gameplay if the keyboard is placed further away from my arms or the closest possible to my hands?
Been trying with different placements lately and I've noticed my streaming is not very good when my keyboard is placed further distance from me, but it's uncomfortable when it is the closest possible to me even if my singletapping/streaming seems faster that way. Well, not sure if preference or if it actually helps. Way further away or closest placement?
Karuta-_old_1
I can play better when I lean closer to the keyboard and the monitor (laptop) but I would avoid maintaining that kind of posture cause it can be strenous after a while
DeletedUser_3905941
Just play with a style that fits you the most comfortable I guess. Most people have their keyboard closer due to space issues and whatnot. I wouldn't imagine a keyboard placement to increase stamina or endurance, cuz' its even possible to play comfortable like this: